IndiaDivine.org

Psssssst! Anyone there?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Im here, just eating breakfast.I discovered if you pour chocolate soy milk on this bland organic muesli its actually pretty good. Lol!!!Sky.jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi It's quiet on here today - where is everyone????? Jo

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

us folks across the pond were all still asleep!

jo Sep 22, 2006 5:14 AM Psssssst! Anyone there?

Hi

It's quiet on here today - where is everyone?????

Jo

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

I usually stick some berries on my muesli, the muesli I use ( after loads of experimenting, ) is Whole Earth Organic swiss style - now even available in Tesco`s! , been eating it every day for donkeys years. The Valley Vegan...............Borderjoy <Borderjoy wrote: Im here, just eating breakfast.I discovered if you pour chocolate soy milk on this bland organic muesli its actually pretty good. Lol!!!Sky.jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi It's quiet on here today

- where is everyone????? Jo Get your email and more, right on the new .com Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Yo....I`m here, been to work you know! The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi It's quiet on here today - where is everyone????? Jo Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

The brand on this one is Nature's path, I usually throw in some elderberries, its not too bad. Gotta take what I can get around here.(small town) there are 3 grocery stores, only one within walking distance.(I dont have a car) Unfortunately, they only one with an organic selection of veggies(about 3 feet wide) is the one way out at the mall, gotta wait until one of the neighbors head out there, sometimes I can snag a ride. Try to grow what I can before the snow hits. Ciao,Sky.peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: I

usually stick some berries on my muesli, the muesli I use ( after loads of experimenting, ) is Whole Earth Organic swiss style - now even available in Tesco`s! , been eating it every day for donkeys years. The Valley Vegan...............Borderjoy <Borderjoy > wrote: Im here, just eating breakfast.I discovered if you pour chocolate soy milk on this bland organic muesli its actually pretty good. Lol!!!Sky.jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Hi It's quiet on here today - where is

everyone????? Jo Get your email and more, right on the new .com Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Get your email and more, right on the new .com

HiI Sky

>I discovered if you pour chocolate soy milk on this bland organic muesli its actually pretty good. Lol!!!

Ah yes - I discovered the same thing while visiting America earlier in the year.... for some reason the chocolate soya milk in America is much nicer than the UK version!

BB

Peter

my dream keyboard is in the shop

Peter Sep 22, 2006 2:26 PM Re: Psssssst! Anyone there?

Hi Fraggle

>us folks across the pond were all still asleep!

And you think that's an excuse?

BB

Peter

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Hi Fraggle

That's much better :-)

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Friday, September 22, 2006 11:42 PM

Re: Psssssst! Anyone there?

my dream keyboard is in the shop

Peter Sep 22, 2006 2:26 PM Re: Psssssst! Anyone there?

Hi Fraggle

>us folks across the pond were all still asleep!

And you think that's an excuse?

BB

Peter

probably a higher fat content, and genetically modified in some way! The Valley Vegan.............Peter <metalscarab wrote: HiI Sky >I discovered if you pour chocolate soy milk on this bland organic muesli its actually pretty good. Lol!!! Ah yes - I discovered the same thing while visiting America earlier in the year.... for some reason the chocolate soya milk in America is much nicer than the UK version! BB Peter Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Hi Sky

I never thought of putting a flavoured soy milk on cereal - I'll have to try it :-)

Jo

-

Borderjoy

Friday, September 22, 2006 3:13 PM

Im here, just eating breakfast.I discovered if you pour chocolate soy milk on this bland organic muesli its actually pretty good. Lol!!!Sky.jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Fraggle

I suppose - but does that mean you all went to bed early so there weren't all those lovely emails waiting for me when I woke up?

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, September 22, 2006 7:11 PM

us folks across the pond were all still asleep!

HI Peter

I don't think you should do that - you should give up work and just chat to us all.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, September 22, 2006 8:16 PM

Yo....I`m here, been to work you know!

The Valley Vegan.............

Hi Peter

I just make ours with oats, raisins, sultanas, mixed chopped nuts, and maybe some sliced apple of banana - and soya milk. Most of the ready made ones have wheatflakes in, which are not good for me.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, September 22, 2006 8:13 PM

I usually stick some berries on my muesli, the muesli I use ( after loads of experimenting, ) is Whole Earth Organic swiss style - now even available in Tesco`s! , been eating it every day for donkeys years.

The Valley Vegan...............