IndiaDivine.org

Body puts a sad face on ism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I`m a virgo......................... I`ll shut up now. The Valley Vegan................Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: well, according I'm a scorpion.but i try not to ask people what they are, becauseif i read that I'm not suppose to get alongwith someone, It might ruin it, with a pre-concievednotion, of which signs I get along with and which signs I don't. To send an email to -

i'm a fraggle

peter VV Sep 22, 2006 12:07 PM Re: Re: Body puts a sad face on ism

I`m a virgo.........................

I`ll shut up now.

The Valley Vegan................Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

well, according I'm a scorpion.but i try not to ask people what they are, becauseif i read that I'm not suppose to get alongwith someone, It might ruin it, with a pre-concievednotion, of which signs I get along with and which signs I don't. To send an email to -

Yeah, and you rock! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'm a fraggle peter VV Sep 22, 2006 12:07 PM Re: Re: Body puts a sad face on ism I`m a virgo......................... I`ll shut up now. The Valley Vegan................Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: well, according I'm a scorpion.but i try not to ask people what they are, becauseif i read that I'm not suppose to get alongwith someone, It might ruin it, with a pre-concievednotion, of which signs I get along with and which signs I don't. To send an email to -

Ah! A Virgo eh? That explains it :-)

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, September 22, 2006 8:07 PM

Re: Re: Body puts a sad face on ism

I`m a virgo.........................

I`ll shut up now.

The Valley Vegan................

Explains it? a two letter word / pronoun? The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Ah! A Virgo eh? That explains it :-) Jo - peter VV Friday, September 22, 2006 8:07 PM Re: Re: Body puts a sad face on ism I`m a virgo......................... I`ll shut up now. The Valley Vegan................ Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine