IndiaDivine.org

Autumn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when

I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and

until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.

There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are

just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)

Jo

i bloody well hate getting up when its still dark...and getting home in time fer

it just to get dark again

bleh!

jo, can i give you autumn if i can have yer summer????

pllllllllllllllease

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Oct 3, 2006 11:46 PM

>

> Autumn

>

>It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when

>I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and

>until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.

>

>There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are

>just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)

>

>Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

I like the temperatures and the nature in autumn, but I would like longer

daylight. I suppose I can't have it both ways.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:13 PM

Re: Autumn

> i bloody well hate getting up when its still dark...and getting home in

time fer it just to get dark again

> bleh!

> jo, can i give you autumn if i can have yer summer????

> pllllllllllllllease

>

>

>

> >heartwerk <jo.heartwork

> >Oct 3, 2006 11:46 PM

> >

> > Autumn

> >

> >It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when

> >I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and

> >until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.

> >

> >There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are

> >just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)

> >

> >Jo

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >To send an email to -

> >

Nice isnt it? the only thing I dont like is the cold rain, the pavements are littered with leaves making them slippery also.........but on a dry day its great! The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)JoTo send an email to -

was pretty warm out there this year, no?

peter VV Oct 4, 2006 10:23 AM Re: Autumn

isnt our summer kind of like your autumn?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i bloody well hate getting up when its still dark...and getting home in time fer it just to get dark againbleh!jo, can i give you autumn if i can have yer summer????pllllllllllllllease>heartwerk >Oct 3, 2006 11:46 PM> > Autumn>>It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when >I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and >until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.>>There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are >just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)>>Jo>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Yeah, it kind of dispels the myth about British weather doesnt it? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: was pretty warm out there this year, no? peter VV Oct 4, 2006 10:23 AM Re: Autumn isnt our summer kind of like your autumn? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i bloody well hate getting up when its still dark...and getting home in time fer it just to get dark againbleh!jo, can i give you autumn if i can have yer summer????pllllllllllllllease>heartwerk >Oct 3, 2006 11:46 PM> > Autumn>>It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when >I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and >until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.>>There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are >just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)>>Jo>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Links>>>>>>> >>As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

It is nice. We have had a fair amount of rain lately though - and flooded roads several times in the last few weeks. I'm just off to watch 'Autumnwatch'.

Jo

-

peter VV

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:21 PM

Re: Autumn

Nice isnt it? the only thing I dont like is the cold rain, the pavements are littered with leaves making them slippery also.........but on a dry day its great!

The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)JoTo send an email to -

I`ve been watching Autumnwatch also......... The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It is nice. We have had a fair amount of rain lately though - and flooded roads several times in the last few weeks. I'm just off to watch 'Autumnwatch'. Jo - peter VV Wednesday, October 04, 2006 6:21 PM Re: Autumn Nice isnt it? the only thing I dont like is the cold rain, the pavements are littered with leaves making them slippery also.........but on a dry day its great! The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and

until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)JoTo send an email to -

One of the most natural things in the world. Nature can be very harsh, but its usualy for a reason, in this case natural selection of the best / strongest / healthiest for breeding stock. I think I enjoyed springwatch more because of all the new life, but I usualy watch a lot of nature/natural history programmes when I`m allowed! my wife dislikes them. The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Are you enjoying it? It was sas the newborn seal died, and I dislike watching the stags rutting, especially when blood is involved - but I guess it's all natural. Jo - peter VV Thursday, October 05, 2006 6:33 PM Re: Autumn I`ve been watching Autumnwatch also......... The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It is nice. We have had a fair amount of rain lately though - and flooded roads several times in the last few weeks. I'm just off to watch 'Autumnwatch'. Jo - peter VV Wednesday,

October 04, 2006 6:21 PM Re: Autumn Nice isnt it? the only thing I dont like is the cold rain, the pavements are littered with leaves making them slippery also.........but on a dry day its great! The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: It is dark in the mornings now until we start out for work! Even when I get to work it is quite spooky as I am in before anyone else and until I turn on the lights on my floor it is quite eerie.There is a chill in the air morning and evening and some leaves are just beginning to turn. I enjoy the autumn :)JoTo send an email to

-