IndiaDivine.org

a response to Fragmiester

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Doesnt sound good does it?, I would have thought that area would have a long tradition ok meat eaters that was hard to brake? I hope you found something to eat? I personally do not think that the vegan movement has much momentum in any country at the moment, about 10-15 years ago, there seemed promise, now seems to be very slowly growing. So, did you discover any new favourite beer? - were any labelled vegan? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: peter, ya asked a few weeks ago about whether there were more vegans in the Us, or not...i have another mixed answer for you...first off...found a bunch of veganny stuff out there...out in the middle of nowhere, found grocery stores with tofu, and organic selections, and the

like....many places had mass consumption "vegan" products like Amy's, etc.so, its obviously gotten more recognition...on the other pawits still a meat meat meat nation....every commercial, billboard, ad, extolls meat...and several restaurants that use to be vegan er veganish, had totally changed in the denver areacase in point...went to the mercury cafe in denver..last year the food was "ok"..nothing to write home about..tho the place was almost infamous..everyone wrote about it, it was a denver instituition...this yera, we gave it another try..and, they had tossed the veggie menu out the windowplace had been a vegetarian cafe for ages...and now...the entire menu was steak, and pork, and lamb(!)....they still had some vegan deserts, and like..3 vegetarian itemssince we had walked down there..we decided to give em a try, tho rebecca was almost ready to just say screw it....and i've had cardboard that tasted

better...prolly the worse vegan tofu scramble i've ever had..and rebecca's dish was worse..then there's sunflower...another old skool veggie restaurant up in boulderthey also tossed out the veggie menu..and served gobs and gobs of meat...why bother calling themselves vegetarian anymore, when the entire menu was fish and shrimp and chicken and veal....it was gross(didn't eat there, just looked in the window...)finally..one morning while watching the morning infotainment news in denver...they had the "health" segmenthad a fellow come on, touting a healthy dieteverything he laid out on the table, and everything he talked about...was VEGANyet..not once during his talk, did he ever use the word vegan or vegetariani think the terms still have a big stigma in much of this country....fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything

remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

It's strange. Most places now serve at least one vegetarian meal, which they didn't several years ago, but hardly anywhere serves a vegan dish. I still think they could serve a vegan dish, because it is vegetarian as well - suits both.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:17 PM

Re: a response to Fragmiester

Doesnt sound good does it?, I would have thought that area would have a long tradition ok meat eaters that was hard to brake?

I hope you found something to eat?

I personally do not think that the vegan movement has much momentum in any country at the moment, about 10-15 years ago, there seemed promise, now seems to be very slowly growing.

So, did you discover any new favourite beer? - were any labelled vegan?

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

peter, ya asked a few weeks ago about whether there were more vegans in the Us, or not...i have another mixed answer for you...first off...found a bunch of veganny stuff out there...out in the middle of nowhere, found grocery stores with tofu, and organic selections, and the like....many places had mass consumption "vegan" products like Amy's, etc.so, its obviously gotten more recognition...on the other pawits still a meat meat meat nation....every commercial, billboard, ad, extolls meat...and several restaurants that use to be vegan er veganish, had totally changed in the denver areacase in point...went to the mercury cafe in denver..last year the food was "ok"..nothing to write home about..tho the place was almost infamous..everyone wrote about it, it was a denver instituition...this yera, we gave it another try..and, they had tossed the veggie menu out the windowplace had been a vegetarian cafe for ages...and now...the entire menu was steak, and pork, and lamb(!)....they still had some vegan deserts, and like..3 vegetarian itemssince we had walked down there..we decided to give em a try, tho rebecca was almost ready to just say screw it....and i've had cardboard that tasted better...prolly the worse vegan tofu scramble i've ever had..and rebecca's dish was worse..then there's sunflower...another old skool veggie restaurant up in boulderthey also tossed out the veggie menu..and served gobs and gobs of meat...why bother calling themselves vegetarian anymore, when the entire menu was fish and shrimp and chicken and veal....it was gross(didn't eat there, just looked in the window...)finally..one morning while watching the morning infotainment news in denver...they had the "health" segmenthad a fellow come on, touting a healthy dieteverything he laid out on the table, and everything he talked about...was VEGANyet..not once during his talk, did he ever use the word vegan or vegetariani think the terms still have a big stigma in much of this country....fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

Seems daft doesnt it. its obvious, yet doesnt happen?......... The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: It's strange. Most places now serve at least one vegetarian meal, which they didn't several years ago, but hardly anywhere serves a vegan dish. I still think they could serve a vegan dish, because it is vegetarian as well - suits both. Jo - peter VV Thursday, October 05, 2006 7:17 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester Doesnt sound good does it?, I would have thought that area would have a long tradition ok meat eaters that was hard to brake? I hope you found something to eat? I personally do not think that the vegan movement has much momentum in any country at the moment, about 10-15 years ago, there seemed promise, now seems to be very slowly growing. So, did you discover any new favourite beer? - were any labelled vegan? The

Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: peter, ya asked a few weeks ago about whether there were more vegans in the Us, or not...i have another mixed answer for you...first off...found a bunch of veganny stuff out there...out in the middle of nowhere, found grocery stores with tofu, and organic selections, and the like....many places had mass consumption "vegan" products like Amy's, etc.so, its obviously gotten more recognition...on the other pawits still a meat meat meat nation....every commercial, billboard, ad, extolls meat...and several restaurants that use to be vegan er veganish, had totally changed in the denver areacase in point...went to the mercury cafe in denver..last year the food was "ok"..nothing to write home about..tho the place was almost

infamous..everyone wrote about it, it was a denver instituition...this yera, we gave it another try..and, they had tossed the veggie menu out the windowplace had been a vegetarian cafe for ages...and now...the entire menu was steak, and pork, and lamb(!)....they still had some vegan deserts, and like..3 vegetarian itemssince we had walked down there..we decided to give em a try, tho rebecca was almost ready to just say screw it....and i've had cardboard that tasted better...prolly the worse vegan tofu scramble i've ever had..and rebecca's dish was worse..then there's sunflower...another old skool veggie restaurant up in boulderthey also tossed out the veggie menu..and served gobs and gobs of meat...why bother calling themselves vegetarian anymore, when the entire menu was fish and shrimp and chicken and veal....it was gross(didn't eat there, just looked in the window...)finally..one morning while watching the

morning infotainment news in denver...they had the "health" segmenthad a fellow come on, touting a healthy dieteverything he laid out on the table, and everything he talked about...was VEGANyet..not once during his talk, did he ever use the word vegan or vegetariani think the terms still have a big stigma in much of this country....fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

i don't think there's a single beer in this country labeled "vegan"

a. i don't think most people think about it

b. we don't use isinglass like ya'll do over on yer side o da pond

lotsa great beers tho

and they had this pro am homebrew fest at the same time..they had this imperial cherry beer which was about t odie for....

peter VV Oct 5, 2006 2:17 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

Doesnt sound good does it?, I would have thought that area would have a long tradition ok meat eaters that was hard to brake?

I personally do not think that the vegan movement has much momentum in any country at the moment, about 10-15 years ago, there seemed promise, now seems to be very slowly growing.

peter, ya asked a few weeks ago about whether there were more vegans in the Us, or not...i have another mixed answer for you...first off...found a bunch of veganny stuff out there...out in the middle of nowhere, found grocery stores with tofu, and organic selections, and the like....many places had mass consumption "vegan" products like Amy's, etc.so, its obviously gotten more recognition...on the other pawits still a meat meat meat nation....every commercial, billboard, ad, extolls meat...and several restaurants that use to be vegan er veganish, had totally changed in the denver areacase in point...went to the mercury cafe in denver..last year the food was "ok"..nothing to write home about..tho the place was almost infamous..everyone wrote about it, it was a denver instituition...this yera, we gave it another try..and, they had tossed the veggie menu out the windowplace had been a vegetarian cafe for ages...and now...the entire menu was steak, and pork, and lamb(!)....they still had some vegan deserts, and like..3 vegetarian itemssince we had walked down there..we decided to give em a try, tho rebecca was almost ready to just say screw it....and i've had cardboard that tasted better...prolly the worse vegan tofu scramble i've ever had..and rebecca's dish was worse..then there's sunflower...another old skool veggie restaurant up in boulderthey also tossed out the veggie menu..and served gobs and gobs of meat...why bother calling themselves vegetarian anymore, when the entire menu was fish and shrimp and chicken and veal....it was gross(didn't eat there, just looked in the window...)finally..one morning while watching the morning infotainment news in denver...they had the "health" segmenthad a fellow come on, touting a healthy dieteverything he laid out on the table, and everything he talked about...was VEGANyet..not once during his talk, did he ever use the word vegan or vegetariani think the terms still have a big stigma in much of this country....fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

over here tho, everyone is so cheese happy

plus, need to find a place to dump all those excess dairy products......

jo Oct 5, 2006 3:07 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

It's strange. Most places now serve at least one vegetarian meal, which they didn't several years ago, but hardly anywhere serves a vegan dish. I still think they could serve a vegan dish, because it is vegetarian as well - suits both.

Jo

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Havin a cowboy in the white house doesnt help! The Valley Vegan............ fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: over here tho, everyone is so cheese happy plus, need to find a place to dump all those excess dairy products...... jo Oct 5, 2006 3:07 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester It's strange. Most places now serve at least one vegetarian meal, which they didn't several years ago, but hardly anywhere serves a vegan dish. I still think they could serve a vegan dish, because it is vegetarian as well - suits both. Jo As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

There is at least one, I have tried it, but cant remember its name, it was a pale ale in a small bottle witha green and yellow label. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i don't think there's a single beer in this country labeled "vegan" a. i don't think most people think about it b. we don't use isinglass like ya'll do over on yer side o da pond lotsa great beers tho and they had this pro am homebrew fest at the same time..they had this imperial cherry beer which was about t odie for.... peter

VV Oct 5, 2006 2:17 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester Doesnt sound good does it?, I would have thought that area would have a long tradition ok meat eaters that was hard to brake? I hope you found something to eat? I personally do not think that the vegan movement has much momentum in any country at the moment, about 10-15 years ago, there seemed promise, now seems to be very slowly growing. So, did you discover any new favourite beer? - were any labelled vegan? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: peter, ya asked a few weeks ago about whether there were more vegans in the Us, or not...i have another mixed answer

for you...first off...found a bunch of veganny stuff out there...out in the middle of nowhere, found grocery stores with tofu, and organic selections, and the like....many places had mass consumption "vegan" products like Amy's, etc.so, its obviously gotten more recognition...on the other pawits still a meat meat meat nation....every commercial, billboard, ad, extolls meat...and several restaurants that use to be vegan er veganish, had totally changed in the denver areacase in point...went to the mercury cafe in denver..last year the food was "ok"..nothing to write home about..tho the place was almost infamous..everyone wrote about it, it was a denver instituition...this yera, we gave it another try..and, they had tossed the veggie menu out the windowplace had been a vegetarian cafe for ages...and now...the entire menu was steak, and pork, and lamb(!)....they still had some vegan deserts, and like..3

vegetarian itemssince we had walked down there..we decided to give em a try, tho rebecca was almost ready to just say screw it....and i've had cardboard that tasted better...prolly the worse vegan tofu scramble i've ever had..and rebecca's dish was worse..then there's sunflower...another old skool veggie restaurant up in boulderthey also tossed out the veggie menu..and served gobs and gobs of meat...why bother calling themselves vegetarian anymore, when the entire menu was fish and shrimp and chicken and veal....it was gross(didn't eat there, just looked in the window...)finally..one morning while watching the morning infotainment news in denver...they had the "health" segmenthad a fellow come on, touting a healthy dieteverything he laid out on the table, and everything he talked about...was VEGANyet..not once during his talk, did he ever use the word vegan or vegetariani think the terms still have a big stigma in

much of this country....fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

a make believe cowboy.....

peter VV Oct 5, 2006 3:57 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

Havin a cowboy in the white house doesnt help!

The Valley Vegan............

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

over here tho, everyone is so cheese happy

plus, need to find a place to dump all those excess dairy products......

jo Oct 5, 2006 3:07 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

Jo As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

might only had the label in the UK market tho?

peter VV Oct 5, 2006 4:03 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

There is at least one, I have tried it, but cant remember its name, it was a pale ale in a small bottle witha green and yellow label.

The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

lotsa great beers tho

and they had this pro am homebrew fest at the same time..they had this imperial cherry beer which was about t odie for....

nah, it was the genuine article, didnt impress me much though...... The Valley Vegan...................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: might only had the label in the UK market tho? peter VV Oct 5, 2006 4:03 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester There is at least one, I have tried it, but cant remember its name, it was a pale ale in a small bottle witha green and yellow label. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle

<EBbrewpunx wrote: i don't think there's a single beer in this country labeled "vegan" a. i don't think most people think about it b. we don't use isinglass like ya'll do over on yer side o da pond lotsa great beers tho and they had this pro am homebrew fest at the same time..they had this imperial cherry beer which was about t odie for.... peter VV Oct 5, 2006 2:17 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester Doesnt sound good does it?, I would have thought

that area would have a long tradition ok meat eaters that was hard to brake? I hope you found something to eat? I personally do not think that the vegan movement has much momentum in any country at the moment, about 10-15 years ago, there seemed promise, now seems to be very slowly growing. So, did you discover any new favourite beer? - were any labelled vegan? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: peter, ya asked a few weeks ago about whether there were more vegans in the Us, or not...i have another mixed answer for you...first off...found a bunch of veganny stuff out there...out in the middle of nowhere, found grocery stores with tofu, and organic selections, and the like....many places had mass consumption "vegan"

products like Amy's, etc.so, its obviously gotten more recognition...on the other pawits still a meat meat meat nation....every commercial, billboard, ad, extolls meat...and several restaurants that use to be vegan er veganish, had totally changed in the denver areacase in point...went to the mercury cafe in denver..last year the food was "ok"..nothing to write home about..tho the place was almost infamous..everyone wrote about it, it was a denver instituition...this yera, we gave it another try..and, they had tossed the veggie menu out the windowplace had been a vegetarian cafe for ages...and now...the entire menu was steak, and pork, and lamb(!)....they still had some vegan deserts, and like..3 vegetarian itemssince we had walked down there..we decided to give em a try, tho rebecca was almost ready to just say screw it....and i've had cardboard that tasted better...prolly the worse vegan tofu scramble

i've ever had..and rebecca's dish was worse..then there's sunflower...another old skool veggie restaurant up in boulderthey also tossed out the veggie menu..and served gobs and gobs of meat...why bother calling themselves vegetarian anymore, when the entire menu was fish and shrimp and chicken and veal....it was gross(didn't eat there, just looked in the window...)finally..one morning while watching the morning infotainment news in denver...they had the "health" segmenthad a fellow come on, touting a healthy dieteverything he laid out on the table, and everything he talked about...was VEGANyet..not once during his talk, did he ever use the word vegan or vegetariani think the terms still have a big stigma in much of this country....fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight

that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

I was trying for a pun (cowboy being a derogatory term in the UK for ineptitude) The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: a make believe cowboy..... peter VV Oct 5, 2006 3:57 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester Havin a cowboy in the white house doesnt help! The Valley Vegan............ fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: over here tho, everyone is so cheese happy plus, need to find a place to dump all those excess dairy products...... jo Oct 5, 2006 3:07 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester It's strange. Most places now serve at least one vegetarian meal, which they didn't several years ago, but hardly anywhere serves a vegan dish. I still think they could

serve a vegan dish, because it is vegetarian as well - suits both. Jo As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

sorry...lotsa pale ales here..can't helps ya much...

do you get a lot of american beers over there, er just mostly schlock like budwesier?

peter VV Oct 5, 2006 4:19 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

nah, it was the genuine article, didnt impress me much though......

The Valley Vegan...................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

might only had the label in the UK market tho?

peter VV Oct 5, 2006 4:03 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

There is at least one, I have tried it, but cant remember its name, it was a pale ale in a small bottle witha green and yellow label.

The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

lotsa great beers tho

No not many apart from the crap you mentioned. Wish I could remeber the name of the flippin pale ale............green and yellow label, small fat stubby bottle,something,something brewing company.ohio?mid east....oh I cant remember, will have to check next time Im in Asda............. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry...lotsa pale ales here..can't helps ya much... do you get a lot of american beers over there, er just mostly schlock like budwesier? peter VV Oct 5, 2006 4:19 PM

Re: a response to Fragmiester nah, it was the genuine article, didnt impress me much though...... The Valley Vegan...................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: might only had the label in the UK market tho? peter VV Oct 5, 2006 4:03 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester There is at least one, I have tried it, but cant remember its name, it was a pale ale in a small bottle witha green and yellow label. The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i don't think there's a single beer in this country labeled "vegan" a. i don't think most people think about it b. we don't use isinglass like ya'll do over on yer side o da pond lotsa great beers tho and they had this pro am homebrew fest at the same time..they had this imperial cherry beer which was about t odie for.... peter VV Oct 5, 2006 2:17 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

Doesnt sound good does it?, I would have thought that area would have a long tradition ok meat eaters that was hard to brake? I hope you found something to eat? I personally do not think that the vegan movement has much momentum in any country at the moment, about 10-15 years ago, there seemed promise, now seems to be very slowly growing. So, did you discover any new favourite beer? - were any labelled vegan? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: peter, ya asked a few weeks ago about whether there were more vegans in the Us, or not...i have another mixed answer for you...first off...found a bunch of veganny stuff out there...out in the middle of nowhere, found grocery stores with tofu, and

organic selections, and the like....many places had mass consumption "vegan" products like Amy's, etc.so, its obviously gotten more recognition...on the other pawits still a meat meat meat nation....every commercial, billboard, ad, extolls meat...and several restaurants that use to be vegan er veganish, had totally changed in the denver areacase in point...went to the mercury cafe in denver..last year the food was "ok"..nothing to write home about..tho the place was almost infamous..everyone wrote about it, it was a denver instituition...this yera, we gave it another try..and, they had tossed the veggie menu out the windowplace had been a vegetarian cafe for ages...and now...the entire menu was steak, and pork, and lamb(!)....they still had some vegan deserts, and like..3 vegetarian itemssince we had walked down there..we decided to give em a try, tho rebecca was almost ready to just say screw it....and i've

had cardboard that tasted better...prolly the worse vegan tofu scramble i've ever had..and rebecca's dish was worse..then there's sunflower...another old skool veggie restaurant up in boulderthey also tossed out the veggie menu..and served gobs and gobs of meat...why bother calling themselves vegetarian anymore, when the entire menu was fish and shrimp and chicken and veal....it was gross(didn't eat there, just looked in the window...)finally..one morning while watching the morning infotainment news in denver...they had the "health" segmenthad a fellow come on, touting a healthy dieteverything he laid out on the table, and everything he talked about...was VEGANyet..not once during his talk, did he ever use the word vegan or vegetariani think the terms still have a big stigma in much of this country....fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a

twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas To send an email to -

sorry..only pale ale that immediately comes to mind that is green and yellow is sierra nevada

peter VV Oct 6, 2006 2:16 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

No not many apart from the crap you mentioned. Wish I could remeber the name of the flippin pale ale............green and yellow label, small fat stubby bottle,something,something brewing company.ohio?mid east....oh I cant remember, will have to check next time Im in Asda.............

The Valley Vegan..............

Thats the boy! dont know about you, but it didnt seem a patch on the British non vegan india pale ales from days of old............... The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry..only pale ale that immediately comes to mind that is green and yellow is sierra nevada peter VV Oct 6, 2006 2:16 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester No not many apart from the crap you mentioned. Wish I could remeber the name of the flippin pale ale............green and

yellow label, small fat stubby bottle,something,something brewing company.ohio?mid east....oh I cant remember, will have to check next time Im in Asda............. The Valley Vegan.............. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo.

sieera nevada is made up in chico california

doesn't say anything about vegan over here

one of the first microbreweries(started back in 1981)

sierra pale ale is an american pale ale..

IPA is a different style...

different yeasts...different hop profile, etc

peter VV Oct 6, 2006 2:50 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

Thats the boy!

dont know about you, but it didnt seem a patch on the British non vegan india pale ales from days of old...............

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sorry..only pale ale that immediately comes to mind that is green and yellow is sierra nevada

No not many apart from the crap you mentioned. Wish I could remeber the name of the flippin pale ale............green and yellow label, small fat stubby bottle,something,something brewing company.ohio?mid east....oh I cant remember, will have to check next time Im in Asda.............

The Valley Vegan.............. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

Peter H

Photos NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo.

Well, I hope you have better pale ales than that! I wish we had more vegan beer widely available over here..............god I`m getting a thirst on now...............time for a root about in the fridge! The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sieera nevada is made up in chico california doesn't say anything about vegan over here one of the first microbreweries(started back in 1981) sierra pale ale is an american pale ale.. IPA is a different style... different yeasts...different hop profile, etc

peter VV Oct 6, 2006 2:50 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester Thats the boy! dont know about you, but it didnt seem a patch on the British non vegan india pale ales from days of old............... The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry..only pale ale that immediately comes to mind that is green and yellow is sierra nevada peter VV Oct 6, 2006 2:16 PM Re: a

response to Fragmiester No not many apart from the crap you mentioned. Wish I could remeber the name of the flippin pale ale............green and yellow label, small fat stubby bottle,something,something brewing company.ohio?mid east....oh I cant remember, will have to check next time Im in Asda............. The Valley Vegan.............. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

depends on what you like in a pale ale...

sierra nevada makes an IPA as well....

give me an example of what you consider a good pale ale...

there must be several thousand pales over here....

peter VV Oct 6, 2006 3:05 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

Well, I hope you have better pale ales than that!

I wish we had more vegan beer widely available over here..............god I`m getting a thirst on now...............time for a root about in the fridge!

sieera nevada is made up in chico california

doesn't say anything about vegan over here

one of the first microbreweries(started back in 1981)

sierra pale ale is an american pale ale..

IPA is a different style...

different yeasts...different hop profile, etc

peter VV Oct 6, 2006 2:50 PM Re: a response to Fragmiester

Thats the boy!

dont know about you, but it didnt seem a patch on the British non vegan india pale ales from days of old...............

The Valley Vegan.............. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Peter H

Photos NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 7p a photo. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.