IndiaDivine.org

Ever hear of Dragonforce?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry to offend millions of Maiden fans, but they always make me smile, and think of Spinal Tap, even when classics like hills, and daughter are on , they just do!, maybe its the silly posing/or Eddie in the background, I dunno maybe its just me................. Sorry folks......... The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i think its the same thing as Epic metal... lotsa that melodic iron maiden type vocals with all the guitars and such maybe? peter VV Oct 9, 2006 9:57 AM

Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce? yeah compartmentisation is such a silly thing ( and maybe not even a real word?). battle metal though.............., do you have to fight while you listen to it? is it marching music?, music about battles?.sounds kinda violent to me? mind you, death metal.I get the darkness vibe, but are they all about death? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: no, it was straightedge nardcore..get it right... cuz we are REALLY good at cutting up things and putting them in their respective boxes then my box is better then your box :) peter VV Oct 8, 2006 10:52 AM Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce? battle metal?..............who the hell thinks of these monikers? now then, what was that punk band I was listening to? were they street/skate/ska/garage/speed or hardcore........................oh help me jeebers....... The Valley Vegan......................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: They are power/battle metal - used to be speed metal. Jo As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

Must take forever to dry! The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi NikkiThey do - the music is quite exciting - and I'm jealous of the hair of oneof them - down to his knees !!!BBJo-"earthstrm" Monday, October 09, 2006 12:31 PM Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce?> Hi Jo>> I agree! I think that both guitar players are amazing and play off> each other very well.>> BB> NikkiTo send an email to -

Jo, What category do Trivium come under? The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Some call it Hollywood metal or symphonic metal as well - but the vocals are ~much~ better than Iron Maiden. Jo - fraggle Monday, October 09, 2006 6:15 PM Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce? i think its the same thing as Epic metal... lotsa that melodic iron maiden type vocals with all the guitars and such maybe? peter VV Oct 9, 2006 9:57 AM Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce? yeah compartmentisation is such a silly thing ( and maybe not even a real word?). battle metal

though.............., do you have to fight while you listen to it? is it marching music?, music about battles?.sounds kinda violent to me? mind you, death metal.I get the darkness vibe, but are they all about death? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: no, it was straightedge nardcore..get it right... cuz we are REALLY good at cutting up things and putting them in their respective boxes then my box is better then your box :) peter VV Oct 8, 2006 10:52 AM To:

Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce? battle metal?..............who the hell thinks of these monikers? now then, what was that punk band I was listening to? were they street/skate/ska/garage/speed or hardcore........................oh help me jeebers....... The Valley Vegan......................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: They are power/battle metal - used to be speed metal. Jo As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

It certainly must - and you could tie yourself in knots while asleep - like a cocoon.

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, October 09, 2006 6:52 PM

Re: Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce?

Must take forever to dry!

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi NikkiThey do - the music is quite exciting - and I'm jealous of the hair of oneof them - down to his knees !!!BBJo-"earthstrm" Monday, October 09, 2006 12:31 PM Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce?> Hi Jo>> I agree! I think that both guitar players are amazing and play off> each other very well.>> BB> NikkiTo send an email to -

Hi Peter

I'm not sure - they are sort of between hardcore and thrash - or at least the track I heard was. We are seeing them in December, so, if I can categorise them, I'll let you know.

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, October 09, 2006 7:49 PM

Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce?

Jo,

What category do Trivium come under?

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Some call it Hollywood metal or symphonic metal as well - but the vocals are ~much~ better than Iron Maiden.

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, October 09, 2006 6:15 PM

Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce?

i think its the same thing as Epic metal...

lotsa that melodic iron maiden type vocals with all the guitars and such

maybe?

peter VV Oct 9, 2006 9:57 AM Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce?

yeah compartmentisation is such a silly thing ( and maybe not even a real word?).

battle metal though.............., do you have to fight while you listen to it? is it marching music?, music about battles?.sounds kinda violent to me?

mind you, death metal.I get the darkness vibe, but are they all about death?

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

no, it was straightedge nardcore..get it right...

cuz we are REALLY good at cutting up things and putting them in their respective boxes

then my box is better then your box

:)

peter VV Oct 8, 2006 10:52 AM Re: Ever hear of Dragonforce?

battle metal?..............who the hell thinks of these monikers?

now then, what was that punk band I was listening to? were they street/skate/ska/garage/speed or hardcore........................oh help me jeebers.......

The Valley Vegan......................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

They are power/battle metal - used to be speed metal.

Jo

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Peter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

Hi Jo

I'm with you - He has GREAT hair! :)

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

>

> They do - the music is quite exciting - and I'm jealous of the hair

of one

> of them - down to his knees !!!

>

> BB

> Jo

Hi Peter

It must! My hair is past the middle of my back and I have to shower at

night or else I would never be ready in the morning.

Nikki

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Must take forever to dry!

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> Hi Nikki

>

> They do - the music is quite exciting - and I'm jealous of the hair

of one

> of them - down to his knees !!!

>

> BB

> Jo

Oh now thats food for thought! The Valley Vegan.................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi PeterIt must! My hair is past the middle of my back and I have to shower atnight or else I would never be ready in the morning.Nikki , peter VV wrote:>> Must take forever to dry!> > The Valley Vegan.............> > jo wrote:> Hi Nikki> > They do - the music is quite exciting - and I'm jealous of the hairof one> of them - down to his knees !!!> > BB> JoTo send an email to -