protesting morons on that site can kiss my clit! I'm proud

of what my husband does, regardless of how they feel about

the war or the military in general. He's doing a great

service for his country and he should be admired for that,

not shamed because he's not following the ideals of a

person who said one bad thing about him! I'll step down

from my soap box now! "

I would like to remind you that your first post told us that your

husband is in the Navy, and you asked for our opinions.

Please stop playing games.

Jo

Jo..............................Jo..............................Jo................. did you just say kiss my c***!?!?!?!? Dazed and Confused I may never use these eyes again......... The Valley Vegan.......................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi JenniferI read your diary today, or some of it. You said:-"Did I mention that I'd joined a chat group for vegans last week? Well, I had been a contributing member, until today. Somehow it got out that my husband is in the Navy. I don't even remember how it came up, but now all of a sudden, I'm being bashed because my husband works for the government. All of the tight-assed, tree hugging, protesting morons on that site can

kiss my clit! I'm proud of what my husband does, regardless of how they feel about the war or the military in general. He's doing a great service for his country and he should be admired for that, not shamed because he's not following the ideals of a person who said one bad thing about him! I'll step down from my soap box now!"I would like to remind you that your first post told us that your husband is in the Navy, and you asked for our opinions.Please stop playing games.JoTo send an email to -

Not me Peter. I don't speak like that. It was Jennifer's words.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:05 PM

Re: Jennifer's diary

Jo..............................Jo..............................Jo.................

did you just say kiss my c***!?!?!?!?

Dazed and Confused

I may never use these eyes again.........

The Valley Vegan.......................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi JenniferI read your diary today, or some of it. You said:-"Did I mention that I'd joined a chat group for vegans last week? Well, I had been a contributing member, until today. Somehow it got out that my husband is in the Navy. I don't even remember how it came up, but now all of a sudden, I'm being bashed because my husband works for the government. All of the tight-assed, tree hugging, protesting morons on that site can kiss my clit! I'm proud of what my husband does, regardless of how they feel about the war or the military in general. He's doing a great service for his country and he should be admired for that, not shamed because he's not following the ideals of a person who said one bad thing about him! I'll step down from my soap box now!"I would like to remind you that your first post told us that your husband is in the Navy, and you asked for our opinions.Please stop playing games.JoTo send an email to -

Phew, thats a relief ( pops eyballs back in............) The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Not me Peter. I don't speak like that. It was Jennifer's words. Jo - peter VV Tuesday, October 17, 2006 6:05 PM Re: Jennifer's diary Jo..............................Jo..............................Jo................. did you just say kiss my c***!?!?!?!? Dazed and Confused I may never use these eyes again......... The Valley Vegan.......................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi JenniferI read your diary today, or some of it. You said:-"Did I mention that I'd joined a

chat group for vegans last week? Well, I had been a contributing member, until today. Somehow it got out that my husband is in the Navy. I don't even remember how it came up, but now all of a sudden, I'm being bashed because my husband works for the government. All of the tight-assed, tree hugging, protesting morons on that site can kiss my clit! I'm proud of what my husband does, regardless of how they feel about the war or the military in general. He's doing a great service for his country and he should be admired for that, not shamed because he's not following the ideals of a person who said one bad thing about him! I'll step down from my soap box now!"I would like to remind you that your first post told us that your husband is in the Navy, and you asked for our opinions.Please stop playing games.JoTo send an email to

-