IndiaDivine.org

Works Chrimbo meal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, its that flippin time of the year again, when little old anti social me has to go out with the work mates, and this is where I picked this year ( the reason I picked it is because the do vegan, and because the apathetic lazy arsed lot didnt bother ) Bali30-32 Caroline StreetCardiffCF10 1FFTel: 029 20374777www.balicardiff.co.uk Opening Times: All week noon-11pm (Fri-Sat 11.30pm) Number of Vegan dishes: 15+ Price: £3.95-£5.95 each Vegetarian set menu £15.95 Our Comments: Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean restaurant. Tell them you are vegan. Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

at least they do vegan!sounds good!

here's ours

your's sounds better

Host:

PGW Holiday Party

Cafe de la Paz1600 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA

When:

Friday, December 8, 7:00pm

Phone:

510-843-0662

SAVE THE DATE... DEC. 8, 2006PGW would like to proudly invite you and a guest to our 30th Anniversary and Holiday Party!The party will be held at Cafe de la Paz in Berkeley on Dec. 8, 2006. We will be serving gourmet food items such as: H`ors Deurvres~ Petite Goat Cheese-Mint Empanadas, Entrees~ Chicken and Rock Shrimp Paella, Dessert~ Chocolate-Mocha Kahlua Experience, and a variety of Vegan Dishes. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages will be served in the Free Bar area. We will have a DJ (previous employee Melissa M), spinning a variety of music from 1976 and that era. A photographer will be taking memorable photos of everyone and of our celebration, both formal and candid shots, to document the special occasion.Since it is our 30th Anniversary, we encourage you and your guest to attend in attire reminiscent of the year 1976 (ala: Studio 54, Disco, Punk) the birth year of PGW.Formal Invitations will be distributed Nov. 1, 2006. This years party will be soley for PGW employees and their guest! No "work" at this shindig! PGW will provide a separate party for our Publishers during the Sales Conference.The PGW execs know that you have worked very hard this year and they hope you will join us in celebrating our success of 30 years in business and the holiday season!

peter VV Oct 18, 2006 10:59 AM Re: Works Chrimbo meal

Yes, its that flippin time of the year again, when little old anti social me has to go out with the work mates, and this is where I picked this year ( the reason I picked it is because the do vegan, and because the apathetic lazy arsed lot didnt bother )

Bali30-32 Caroline StreetCardiffCF10 1FFTel: 029 20374777www.balicardiff.co.uk

Opening Times:

All week noon-11pm (Fri-Sat 11.30pm)

Number of Vegan dishes: 15+

Price: £3.95-£5.95 each

Vegetarian set menu £15.95

Our Comments: Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean restaurant. Tell them you are vegan.

Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" The Wall Street Journal

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Ha HA, Horses doofas? I particularly liked the phrase " spinning a variety of music from 1976 and that era." keep on truckin` The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: at least they do vegan!sounds good! here's ours your's sounds better Host: PGW Holiday Party Location: Cafe de la Paz1600 Shattuck Ave, Berkeley, CA When: Friday, December 8, 7:00pm Phone: 510-843-0662 SAVE THE DATE... DEC. 8, 2006PGW would like to proudly invite you and a guest to our 30th Anniversary and Holiday Party!The party will be held at

Cafe de la Paz in Berkeley on Dec. 8, 2006. We will be serving gourmet food items such as: H`ors Deurvres~ Petite Goat Cheese-Mint Empanadas, Entrees~ Chicken and Rock Shrimp Paella, Dessert~ Chocolate-Mocha Kahlua Experience, and a variety of Vegan Dishes. Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages will be served in the Free Bar area. We will have a DJ (previous employee Melissa M), spinning a variety of music from 1976 and that era. A photographer will be taking memorable photos of everyone and of our celebration, both formal and candid shots, to document the special occasion.Since it is our 30th Anniversary, we encourage you and your guest to attend in attire reminiscent of the year 1976 (ala: Studio 54, Disco, Punk) the birth year of PGW.Formal Invitations will be distributed Nov. 1, 2006. This years party will be soley for PGW employees and their guest! No "work" at this shindig! PGW will provide a separate party for our Publishers during the

Sales Conference.The PGW execs know that you have worked very hard this year and they hope you will join us in celebrating our success of 30 years in business and the holiday season! peter VV Oct 18, 2006 10:59 AM Re: Works Chrimbo meal Yes, its that flippin time of the year again, when little old anti social me has to go out with the work mates, and this is where I picked this year ( the reason I picked it is because the do vegan, and because the apathetic lazy arsed lot didnt bother ) Bali30-32 Caroline StreetCardiffCF10 1FFTel: 029 20374777www.balicardiff.co.uk Opening Times: All week noon-11pm (Fri-Sat 11.30pm) Number of Vegan dishes: 15+ Price: £3.95-£5.95 each Vegetarian set menu £15.95 Our Comments: Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean restaurant. Tell them you are vegan.

Peter H Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Je suis jaloux, I have never had Indonesian food,

what do they cook there?

are you really antisocial?

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Yes, its that flippin time of the year again, when little old anti

social me has to go out with the work mates, and this is where I

picked this year ( the reason I picked it is because the do vegan, and

because the apathetic lazy arsed lot didnt bother )

> Bali

> 30-32 Caroline Street

> Cardiff

> CF10 1FF

> Tel: 029 20374777

> www.balicardiff.co.uk

> Opening Times:

> All week noon-11pm (Fri-Sat 11.30pm)

> Number of Vegan dishes: 15+

> Price: £3.95-£5.95 each

> Vegetarian set menu £15.95

> Our Comments: Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean

restaurant. Tell them you are vegan.

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> Try the all-new Mail . " The New Version is radically easier

to use " – The Wall Street Journal

>

I guess some would class me as. I dont mix well it must be said, and most of the friends I grew up with moved away, or I lost contact in the 10 years when I was playing in bands. I dont do the usual cliched male past times..dont spend all my time in the pub, dont play or watch sport, my music tastes were never the same as my peers, so maybe I am anti-social? Spend most of my life in work, or at home with my family. My father died when he was 54 and he never bothered with us kids much, and I dont want that to happen to me, I want to spend as much time as i can with my kids as we have a history of congenital heart probelms in our family, and now at 45 I am getting on a bit........ The Valley Vegan.............. Reality's a dreamA game in which I seemTo never find out just what I amI don't know if I'm an actor or hamA shamen or shamBut if you don't mindI don't mindflower child

<zurumato wrote: Je suis jaloux, I have never had Indonesian food, what do they cook there?are you really antisocial? , peter VV wrote:>> Yes, its that flippin time of the year again, when little old antisocial me has to go out with the work mates, and this is where Ipicked this year ( the reason I picked it is because the do vegan, andbecause the apathetic lazy arsed lot didnt bother )> Bali> 30-32 Caroline Street> Cardiff> CF10 1FF> Tel: 029 20374777> www.balicardiff.co.uk > Opening Times: > All week noon-11pm (Fri-Sat 11.30pm) > Number of Vegan dishes: 15+ > Price: £3.95-£5.95 each > Vegetarian set menu £15.95 > Our Comments: Indonesian, Malaysian and

Singaporeanrestaurant. Tell them you are vegan. > > > > Peter H > > > > > Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easierto use" – The Wall Street Journal>To send an email to -