IndiaDivine.org

where is my email, who is the moderator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI Shelley

We are here. I moderate three times a day, Fraggle probably moderates

more often than that, and Peter moderates when he can. Once you have

posted a few times you will be off moderation.

Jo

Hi folks

I'm a little lost on the thread - but just to mention - right now I'm without e-mail at home, which means I have to do the 30 minute walk to University in order to check e-mail. As a result, until I get my new phone line (at the end of October), I'm probably not going to be doing much in the way of approving posts... although Jo and Fraggle I'm sure will keep things going until I'm back (they frequently beat me to it anyway!)

And just to clarify - the only reason people are on moderation for a few posts is because a couple of years ago we had a bunch of people join with the specific intention of causing trouble, and managed to stir up quite a storm before we got onto them! As a result we just keep an eye on everyone for the first few posts until we know people are " genuine " - which, of course, the vast majority of folks are!

BB

Peter

On 19/10/06, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

HI ShelleyWe are here. I moderate three times a day, Fraggle probably moderatesmore often than that, and Peter moderates when he can. Once you have

posted a few times you will be off moderation.JoTo send an email to -

my only problem is related to peter's...

i also have no internet at home at this time

(computer is behind wall o stuff, and temp foster dog ate the dsl connection anyways)

whee fun!

i does my bestestests......

fraggle

Peter Kebbell Oct 19, 2006 1:38 PM Re: Re: where is my email, who is the moderator

Hi folks

I'm a little lost on the thread - but just to mention - right now I'm without e-mail at home, which means I have to do the 30 minute walk to University in order to check e-mail. As a result, until I get my new phone line (at the end of October), I'm probably not going to be doing much in the way of approving posts... although Jo and Fraggle I'm sure will keep things going until I'm back (they frequently beat me to it anyway!)

And just to clarify - the only reason people are on moderation for a few posts is because a couple of years ago we had a bunch of people join with the specific intention of causing trouble, and managed to stir up quite a storm before we got onto them! As a result we just keep an eye on everyone for the first few posts until we know people are "genuine" - which, of course, the vast majority of folks are!

BB

Peter

On 19/10/06, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: HI ShelleyWe are here. I moderate three times a day, Fraggle probably moderatesmore often than that, and Peter moderates when he can. Once you have posted a few times you will be off moderation.JoTo send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

>my only problem is related to peter's...

>i also have no internet at home at this time

>(computer is behind wall o stuff, and temp foster dog ate the dsl connection anyways)

Now come on - you couldn't do better than " the dog ate it " ? ;-)

(Only kidding)

BB

Peter

he was a very big dog..........

Peter Kebbell Oct 19, 2006 2:06 PM Re: Re: where is my email, who is the moderator

Hi Fraggle

>my only problem is related to peter's...

>i also have no internet at home at this time

>(computer is behind wall o stuff, and temp foster dog ate the dsl connection anyways)

Now come on - you couldn't do better than "the dog ate it"? ;-)

(Only kidding)

BB

Peter

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

he is no longer with us

we were just housing him til we could find him a home

he was an american bulldog that someone had left locked in their back yard...and moved!

so we rescued him..and kept him til we could find him a good home

he lives on a farm in SoCal now...

Peter Kebbell Oct 20, 2006 8:04 AM Re: Re: where is my email, who is the moderator

Hi Fraggle

>he was a very big dog..........

ROFL.... but I have to ask... why the past tense? Is he much smaller now? ;-)

BB

Peter

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas