IndiaDivine.org

Newbie/power

Rate this topic

Guest guest

while i sit at a computer all bloody day long..i've noticed its sorta nice now that i go home to an

abode with no computer....

side note...

it's sorta amazing how much you assume(there's that evil word) know/care about things, like saving energy..

i've had several discussions about lights on with our room mate...mostly get a deer in the headlights response(but she's like that most of the time anyways)

this morning...wake up to discover

every light but three are on in the house...(the only three not on are the uptairs bathroom, the stairs, and our bedroom)

brilliant!

they'd all been on since, of 2am....

argh.......

(and she was nice enough to eat our dinner as well........)

fraggle

louis stott Oct 26, 2006 2:53 AM Re: Re: Newbie i can not live with out my computer im on line 24hrs a day 365 days a year its my job

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Time you dropped several "subtle " hints, hide the light bulbs?, ask who is using the other rooms? Sort it out! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: while i sit at a computer all bloody day long..i've noticed its sorta nice now that i go home to an abode with no computer.... side note... it's sorta amazing how much you assume(there's that evil word) know/care about things, like saving energy.. i've had several discussions about lights on with our room mate...mostly get a deer in the headlights response(but she's like that most of the time anyways) this morning...wake up to discover every

light but three are on in the house...(the only three not on are the uptairs bathroom, the stairs, and our bedroom) brilliant! they'd all been on since, of 2am.... argh....... (and she was nice enough to eat our dinner as well........) fraggle louis stott Oct 26, 2006 2:53 AM Re: Re: Newbie i can not live with out my computer im on line 24hrs a day 365 days a year its my job As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

this is gonna sound mean

but

problem is

she already isn't the brightest bulb on the tree...

we've had several talks, and it really doesn't sink in

literally, two days ago, rebecca was asking her about a recipe and she asked , "so what was in it, besides the eggs" and she starts off "well, first i heated the eggs, then did with the eggs" and rebecca was just "no, besides the eggs", and she just stopped and started over from the beginning "well, first i took the eggs"

i walked out of the kitchen at that point

peter VV Oct 26, 2006 1:25 PM Re: Re: Newbie/power

Time you dropped several "subtle " hints, hide the light bulbs?, ask who is using the other rooms?

Sort it out!

The Valley Vegan

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

IQ is no excuse. nip it in the bud my friend. Keep asking her who is in the other rooms until she says no-one, then tell her to turn the F******* light off then! Subtle enough for her? The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: this is gonna sound mean but problem is she already isn't the brightest bulb on the tree... we've had several talks, and it really doesn't sink in literally, two days ago, rebecca was asking her about a recipe and she asked , "so what was in it, besides the eggs" and she starts off "well, first i heated the eggs, then did with the eggs" and rebecca was just "no, besides the eggs", and she just stopped and started over from

the beginning "well, first i took the eggs" i walked out of the kitchen at that point peter VV Oct 26, 2006 1:25 PM Re: Re: Newbie/power Time you dropped several "subtle " hints, hide the light bulbs?, ask who is using the other rooms? Sort it out! The Valley Vegan As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

easier said then done...easier said then done

she also leaves the doors unlocked all the time

she told rebecca she had a book on goddesses, and if rebecca wanted to borrow it..rebecca said sure, she'd check it out...

it's a kid's book...............

peter VV Oct 26, 2006 2:09 PM Re: Re: Newbie/power

IQ is no excuse. nip it in the bud my friend. Keep asking her who is in the other rooms until she says no-one, then tell her to turn the F******* light off then!

Subtle enough for her?

The Valley Vegan...........\

WOW, Hide the sharp objects............. The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: easier said then done...easier said then done she also leaves the doors unlocked all the time she told rebecca she had a book on goddesses, and if rebecca wanted to borrow it..rebecca said sure, she'd check it out... it's a kid's book............... peter VV Oct 26, 2006 2:09 PM Re: Re: Newbie/power

IQ is no excuse. nip it in the bud my friend. Keep asking her who is in the other rooms until she says no-one, then tell her to turn the F******* light off then! Subtle enough for her? The Valley Vegan...........\ As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting

victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

Try the all-new Mail . "The New Version is radically easier to use" – The Wall Street Journal

??peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: Time you dropped several "subtle " hints, hide the light bulbs?, ask who is using the other rooms? Sort it out! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: while i sit at a computer all bloody day long..i've noticed its sorta nice now that i go home to an abode with no

computer.... side note... it's sorta amazing how much you assume(there's that evil word) know/care about things, like saving energy.. i've had several discussions about lights on with our room mate...mostly get a deer in the headlights response(but she's like that most of the time anyways) this morning...wake up to discover every light but three are on in the house...(the only three not on are the uptairs bathroom, the stairs, and our bedroom) brilliant! they'd all been on since, of 2am.... argh....... (and she was nice enough to eat our dinner as well........) fraggle louis stott Oct 26, 2006 2:53 AM Re: Re: Newbie

i can not live with out my computer im on line 24hrs a day 365 days a year its my job As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.