IndiaDivine.org

Vegan's Libido

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi - I'm new to this group and have a very important albeit sensitive

subject matter question:

Does the vegan diet play a part on libido in males? Can anything

affect the testosterone level in vegan men?

My boyfriend is a very healthy 8 year vegan who is diligent about his

intake of the proper nutritional foods and supplements and he is a

passionate man and we have a fantastic sexual relationship but he

doesn't have the " drive " that I wish for. When it's started -

everything is great - but it seems to not be something that he thinks

about and has the urge to start very often...

Any input would be a great help...

Any ideas? Any supplements?

Hi Lisa

Welcome to Vegan Chat. I hope you like it here.

As far as I am aware the vegan diet has no effect on libido. It may

have an effect on the ability in later life as blood flow is likely to

be better in vegan men.

People are all very different, and some people want to make love more

often than others. I think that being vegan doesn't make any

difference.

Jo

, " lisa " <purplemoon2928 wrote:

>

> Hi - I'm new to this group and have a very important albeit sensitive

> subject matter question:

>

> Does the vegan diet play a part on libido in males? Can anything

> affect the testosterone level in vegan men?

>

> My boyfriend is a very healthy 8 year vegan who is diligent about his

> intake of the proper nutritional foods and supplements and he is a

> passionate man and we have a fantastic sexual relationship but he

> doesn't have the " drive " that I wish for. When it's started -

> everything is great - but it seems to not be something that he thinks

> about and has the urge to start very often...

>

> Any input would be a great help...

> Any ideas? Any supplements?

>

well..not sure of any vegan diet ramifications

but..from another side

maybe things change

how long you guys been together?

no offense of course

and..in general, as men age, their sex drive starts to tumble...

fact of nature

(for most men)

while, for women, its the opposite, especially as they approach their early

30's....

fraggle

>lisa <purplemoon2928

>Nov 5, 2006 12:33 PM

>

> Vegan's Libido

>

>Hi - I'm new to this group and have a very important albeit sensitive

>subject matter question:

>

>Does the vegan diet play a part on libido in males? Can anything

>affect the testosterone level in vegan men?

>

>My boyfriend is a very healthy 8 year vegan who is diligent about his

>intake of the proper nutritional foods and supplements and he is a

>passionate man and we have a fantastic sexual relationship but he

>doesn't have the " drive " that I wish for. When it's started -

>everything is great - but it seems to not be something that he thinks

>about and has the urge to start very often...

>

>Any input would be a great help...

>Any ideas? Any supplements?

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Well, they say zinc is good and is plentiful in things like almonds. The Valley Vegan...............lisa <purplemoon2928 wrote: Hi - I'm new to this group and have a very important albeit sensitive subject matter question:Does the vegan diet play a part on libido in males? Can anything affect the testosterone level in vegan men?My boyfriend is a very healthy 8 year vegan who is diligent about his intake of the proper nutritional foods and supplements and he is a passionate man and we have a fantastic sexual relationship but he doesn't have the "drive" that I wish for. When it's started - everything is great - but it seems to not be something that he thinks about and has the urge to start very often...Any input would be a great help...Any

ideas? Any supplements?To send an email to -

Thanks ... we've been together 2 years but we are reunited soul mates from 1994! I do know that about the age thing, though, but I wanted to cover all angles... You're right, too I am in my PRIME now!!! Grrrrr...!! Thanks for responding...fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well..not sure of any vegan diet ramificationsbut..from another sidemaybe things changehow long you guys been together?no

offense of courseand..in general, as men age, their sex drive starts to tumble...fact of nature(for most men)while, for women, its the opposite, especially as they approach their early 30's....fraggle>lisa <purplemoon2928 >>Nov 5, 2006 12:33 PM> > Vegan's Libido>>Hi - I'm new to this group and have a very important albeit sensitive >subject matter question:>>Does the vegan diet play a part on libido in males? Can anything >affect the testosterone level in vegan men?>>My boyfriend is a very healthy 8 year vegan who is diligent about his >intake of the proper nutritional foods and supplements and he is a >passionate man and we have a

fantastic sexual relationship but he >doesn't have the "drive" that I wish for. When it's started - >everything is great - but it seems to not be something that he thinks >about and has the urge to start very often...>>Any input would be a great help...>Any ideas? Any supplements?>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Thanks for your response!!! I think you are right!heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi LisaWelcome to Vegan Chat. I hope you like it here.As far as I am aware the vegan diet has no effect on libido. It may have an effect on the ability in later life as blood flow is likely to be better in vegan men. People are all very different, and some people want to make love more often than others. I think that being vegan doesn't make any

difference.Jo , "lisa" <purplemoon2928 wrote:>> Hi - I'm new to this group and have a very important albeit sensitive > subject matter question:> > Does the vegan diet play a part on libido in males? Can anything > affect the testosterone level in vegan men?> > My boyfriend is a very healthy 8 year vegan who is diligent about his > intake of the proper nutritional foods and supplements and he is a > passionate man and we have a fantastic sexual relationship but he > doesn't have the "drive" that I wish for. When it's started - > everything is great - but it seems to not be something that he thinks > about and has the urge to start very often...> > Any input would be a great help...> Any ideas? Any

supplements?>

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

I wouldn't believe that about the age thing. I'm saying no more - don't want to embarrass Peter :-)

Jo

-

Lis Zur

Thursday, November 09, 2006 10:21 PM

Re: Vegan's Libido

Thanks ... we've been together 2 years but we are reunited soul mates from 1994!

I do know that about the age thing, though, but I wanted to cover all angles...

You're right, too I am in my PRIME now!!! Grrrrr...!!

Thanks for responding...fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

well..not sure of any vegan diet ramificationsbut..from another sidemaybe things changehow long you guys been together?no offense of courseand..in general, as men age, their sex drive starts to tumble...fact of nature(for most men)while, for women, its the opposite, especially as they approach their early 30's....fraggle>lisa <purplemoon2928 >>Nov 5, 2006 12:33 PM> > Vegan's Libido>>Hi - I'm new to this group and have a very important albeit sensitive >subject matter question:>>Does the vegan diet play a part on libido in males? Can anything >affect the testosterone level in vegan men?>>My boyfriend is a very healthy 8 year vegan who is diligent about his >intake of the proper nutritional foods and supplements and he is a >passionate man and we have a fantastic sexual relationship but he >doesn't have the "drive" that I wish for. When it's started - >everything is great - but it seems to not be something that he thinks >about and has the urge to start very often...>>Any input would be a great help...>Any ideas? Any supplements?>>>>>>To send an email to - >

:-) Hi Peter

.......... well what a re parents for ?

BBJo

-

Peter

Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:12 AM

Hi Jo

>I wouldn't believe that about the age thing. I'm saying no more - don't want to embarrass Peter :-)

Since when did that stop you? ;-)

BB

Peter

Hi Jo

I gather one of their main roles is to embarass their kids... :-)

BB

Peter

-

jo

Saturday, November 11, 2006 3:22 PM

BBJo

-

Peter

Hi Jo

>I wouldn't believe that about the age thing. I'm saying no more - don't want to embarrass Peter :-)

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

I think there are more important roles than that, but that is fun :-)

BBJo

-

Peter

Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:58 PM

Hi Jo

BB

Peter

-

jo

BBJo

-

Peter

Hi Jo

BB

Peter

I take it that Peter is not a parent?, it is imensely fun embarrasing your kids, its almost every parents duty to try and whittle away at their kids hang-ups.......... The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter I think there are more important roles than that, but that is fun :-) BBJo - Peter Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:58 PM Re: Vegan's Libido Hi Jo I gather one of their main roles is to embarass their kids... :-) BB Peter - jo Saturday, November 11, 2006 3:22 PM Re: Vegan's Libido :-) Hi Peter ......... well what a re parents for ? BBJo - Peter Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:12 AM Re: Vegan's Libido Hi Jo >I wouldn't believe that about the age thing. I'm saying no more - don't want to embarrass Peter :-) Since when did that stop you?

;-) BB Peter Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

I don't think it is thought out or pre-meditated Peter. I certainly don't think it'smy business to whittle away hang-ups if they have any.

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, November 13, 2006 6:51 PM

I take it that Peter is not a parent?, it is imensely fun embarrasing your kids, its almost every parents duty to try and whittle away at their kids hang-ups..........

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

I think there are more important roles than that, but that is fun :-)

BBJo

-

Peter

Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:58 PM

Hi Jo

BB

Peter

-

jo

BBJo

-

Peter

Hi Jo

BB

Peter

Peter H

I think its fun though................ The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I don't think it is thought out or pre-meditated Peter. I certainly don't think it'smy business to whittle away hang-ups if they have any. Jo ----- Original

Message ----- peter VV Monday, November 13, 2006 6:51 PM Re: Vegan's Libido I take it that Peter is not a parent?, it is imensely fun embarrasing your kids, its almost every parents duty to try and whittle away at their kids hang-ups.......... The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Hi Peter I think there are more important roles than that, but that is fun :-) BBJo - Peter Sunday, November 12, 2006 8:58 PM Re: Vegan's Libido Hi

Jo I gather one of their main roles is to embarass their kids... :-) BB Peter - jo Saturday, November 11, 2006 3:22 PM Re: Vegan's Libido :-) Hi

Peter ......... well what a re parents for ? BBJo - Peter Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:12 AM Re: Vegan's Libido Hi Jo >I wouldn't believe that about the age thing. I'm saying no more - don't want to embarrass Peter :-) Since when did that stop you? ;-) BB Peter Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Peter H