IndiaDivine.org

Fox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There was a fox having a kip on our front lawn when we got home late

last night :-)

We live in the middle of the country and we know there are foxes,

badgers etc. but we never see them - probably because it's always dark

when they visit. It was lovely to see him. He was surprised as well.

I hope he comes back.

Do you know if there's any vegan food that foxes would like?

Jo

Dont know, but I suspect they will scavange for just about anything like they seem to do in towns at the moment, although mostly bones and left over meat. Try some anaolgues? The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: There was a fox having a kip on our front lawn when we got home late last night :-)We live in the middle of the country and we know there are foxes, badgers etc. but we never see them - probably because it's always

dark when they visit. It was lovely to see him. He was surprised as well. I hope he comes back.Do you know if there's any vegan food that foxes would like?JoPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

I might well try analogues - he was lovely - a very handsome fox.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:12 PM

Re: Fox

Dont know, but I suspect they will scavange for just about anything like they seem to do in towns at the moment, although mostly bones and left over meat.

Try some anaolgues?

The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

There was a fox having a kip on our front lawn when we got home late last night :-)We live in the middle of the country and we know there are foxes, badgers etc. but we never see them - probably because it's always dark when they visit. It was lovely to see him. He was surprised as well. I hope he comes back.Do you know if there's any vegan food that foxes would like?Jo

Peter H

I like foxes ( although not what they do to chickens when they get into chicken coops- but thats just instinct ). My friend has two stuffed foxes in his house, and I guess you can imagine my views on that! My kitten has a very fox like tail very short and very fat, I keep calling it a brush instead of a tail as its the furyest tail I have ever seen on a cat! I am surprised you havent spotted the odd badger as well after dark. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I might well try analogues - he was lovely - a very handsome fox. Jo - peter VV Friday, November 10, 2006 9:12 PM Re: Fox Dont know, but I suspect they will scavange for just about anything like they seem to do in towns at the

moment, although mostly bones and left over meat. Try some anaolgues? The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote: There was a fox having a kip on our front lawn when we got home late last night :-)We live in the middle of the country and we know there are foxes, badgers etc. but we never see them - probably because it's always dark when they visit. It was lovely to see him. He was surprised as well. I hope he comes back.Do you know if there's any vegan food that foxes would like?Jo Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Peter H

Of course, if people didn't keep chickens cooped up in a small space the fox would most likely not be able to catch them anyway!

Your kitten sounds sweet :-)

I think we haven't spotted the badger because it is so dark here - no street lights for miles. You can't see a thing in our garden after sunset.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:49 PM

I like foxes ( although not what they do to chickens when they get into chicken coops- but thats just instinct ).

My friend has two stuffed foxes in his house, and I guess you can imagine my views on that!

My kitten has a very fox like tail very short and very fat, I keep calling it a brush instead of a tail as its the furyest tail I have ever seen on a cat!

I am surprised you havent spotted the odd badger as well after dark.

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I might well try analogues - he was lovely - a very handsome fox.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:12 PM

Dont know, but I suspect they will scavange for just about anything like they seem to do in towns at the moment, although mostly bones and left over meat.

Try some anaolgues?

The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

There was a fox having a kip on our front lawn when we got home late last night :-)We live in the middle of the country and we know there are foxes, badgers etc. but we never see them - probably because it's always dark when they visit. It was lovely to see him. He was surprised as well. I hope he comes back.Do you know if there's any vegan food that foxes would like?Jo

Peter H

Peter H

lets try this for the third time

i think they generally discourage folks from this..as it acclimates wild critters to people

but

i'd try peanut butter sandwiches

vegan cat or dog food

anything that smells interesting

i bet grapes would work wonders

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

I think they rip open rubbish bags here for the meat anyway, so I don't think I'd be doing any harm by putting something out. Ours is the only bag that doesn't get ripped open - because there is no foodstuff in there as any leftovers are composted.

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, November 13, 2006 8:56 PM

i think they generally discourage folks from this..as it acclimates wild critters to people

but

vegan cat or dog food

i bet grapes would work wonders

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Sorry Fraggle, but the thought of foxes eating grapes raised a smile.............. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: lets try this for the third time i think they generally discourage folks from this..as it acclimates wild critters to people but i'd try peanut butter sandwiches vegan cat or dog food anything that smells interesting i bet grapes would work wonders As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

those grapes were prolly sour anyways...............

peter VV Nov 14, 2006 10:58 AM Re: Fox

Sorry Fraggle, but the thought of foxes eating grapes raised a smile..............

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

but

vegan cat or dog food

i bet grapes would work wonders As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher