IndiaDivine.org

Yule

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are you thinking about Yule/Christmas yet? Have you bought any

presents yet?

What sort of things do you like as Yule presents?

I've bought two little presents so far - lots to go.

I like to receive cds, dvds, books, perfume, jewellery.

Jo

Is that a hint Jo? The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Are you thinking about Yule/Christmas yet? Have you bought any presents yet?What sort of things do you like as Yule presents?I've bought two little presents so far - lots to go.I like to receive cds, dvds, books, perfume, jewellery.JoPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

i want to know why santa is hiding all these e-mails from me

i seem to be missing a bunch

(judging by other people's responses)

peter VV Nov 10, 2006 1:09 PM Re: Yule

Is that a hint Jo?

The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Are you thinking about Yule/Christmas yet? Have you bought any presents yet?What sort of things do you like as Yule presents?I've bought two little presents so far - lots to go.I like to receive cds, dvds, books, perfume, jewellery.Jo

Peter H

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Cause you been a bad, bad boy.................. The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i want to know why santa is hiding all these e-mails from me i seem to be missing a bunch (judging by other people's responses) peter VV Nov 10, 2006 1:09 PM

Re: Yule Is that a hint Jo? The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote: Are you thinking about Yule/Christmas yet? Have you bought any presents yet?What sort of things do you like as Yule presents?I've bought two little presents so far - lots to go.I like to receive cds, dvds, books, perfume, jewellery.Jo Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

well..duh!

peter VV Nov 10, 2006 1:46 PM Re: Yule

Cause you been a bad, bad boy..................

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i want to know why santa is hiding all these e-mails from me

i seem to be missing a bunch

(judging by other people's responses)

peter VV Nov 10, 2006 1:09 PM Re: Yule

Is that a hint Jo?

The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

Are you thinking about Yule/Christmas yet? Have you bought any presents yet?What sort of things do you like as Yule presents?I've bought two little presents so far - lots to go.I like to receive cds, dvds, books, perfume, jewellery.Jo

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Peter H

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

haven't celebrated anything around this time of year for..eons

not particularly religious, in any frame of mind

but..this year rebecca asked if we could celebrate..so i said eh whatever

as long as it isn't x-mas....

fraggle

Hi Peter

LOL - no hints. I am just interested in what people like.Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:09 PM

Re: Yule

Is that a hint Jo?

The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Peter H

HI Fraggle

We don't celebrate Christmas either. We celebrate the shortest day - the return of light. It is good to celebrate whatever you can - the more the better :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, November 10, 2006 10:45 PM

fraggle

I tell you what, I will send you a birthday wish for christmas instead of a physical present.............. The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter LOL - no hints. I am just interested in what people like.Jo -----

Original Message ----- peter VV Friday, November 10, 2006 9:09 PM Re: Yule Is that a hint Jo? The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote: Are you thinking about Yule/Christmas yet? Have you bought any presents yet?What sort of things do you like as Yule

presents?I've bought two little presents so far - lots to go.I like to receive cds, dvds, books, perfume, jewellery.Jo Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

So what you gonna celebrate? surviving another year? first oil change of the bike? The Valley Vegan.....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: haven't celebrated anything around this time of year for..eons not particularly religious, in any frame of mind but..this year rebecca asked if we could celebrate..so i said eh whatever as long as it isn't x-mas.... fraggle As nightfall does not come at once,

neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Peter H

That sounds good to me.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, November 11, 2006 4:51 PM

I tell you what, I will send you a birthday wish for christmas instead of a physical present..............

The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

LOL - no hints. I am just interested in what people like.Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, November 10, 2006 9:09 PM

Is that a hint Jo?

The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

Peter H

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

what so you dont like xmas then , may i ask why ?jo <jo.heartwork wrote: HI Fraggle We don't celebrate Christmas either. We celebrate the shortest day - the return of light. It is good to celebrate whatever you can - the more the better :-) Jo - fraggle Friday, November 10, 2006 10:45 PM Re: Yule haven't celebrated anything around this time of year for..eons not particularly religious, in any frame of mind but..this year rebecca asked if we could celebrate..so i said eh whatever as long as it isn't x-mas.... fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does

oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hi Louis

I don't mind Christmas at all. I am not Christian though, and to celebrate Christmas you need to be Christian.

Jo

-

louis stott

Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:27 PM

what so you dont like xmas then , may i ask why ?jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

HI Fraggle

We don't celebrate Christmas either. We celebrate the shortest day - the return of light. It is good to celebrate whatever you can - the more the better :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Friday, November 10, 2006 10:45 PM

fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does

oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas

Is that strictly true?, I would guess that there is many a godless houses full that couldnt give two hoots about the christian aspect, they are more interested in presents and partying, and yet they still put up trimmings,get a tree, etc.....its what they call celebrating chrimbo........ The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Louis I

don't mind Christmas at all. I am not Christian though, and to celebrate Christmas you need to be Christian. Jo - louis stott Saturday, November 11, 2006 8:27 PM Re: Yule what so you dont like xmas then , may i ask why ?jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: HI Fraggle We don't celebrate Christmas either. We celebrate the shortest day - the return of light. It is good to celebrate whatever you can - the more the better :-) Jo - fraggle Friday, November 10, 2006 10:45 PM Re: Yule haven't celebrated anything around this time of year for..eons not particularly religious, in any frame of mind but..this year rebecca asked if we could celebrate..so i said eh whatever as long as it isn't x-mas.... fraggleAs nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances, there's a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged, and it is in such twilight that we must be aware of change in the air, however slight, lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness. William O. Douglas Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. Peter H