IndiaDivine.org

hello to my english type compatriots

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

We're near enough to London not to have to stay overnight. If we did

our daughter lives there so she'd put us up anyway.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?

> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm

>

>

>

>

>

> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security

Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.

They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You

have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the

current President. "

>

p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a

reasonable price.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?

> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm

>

>

>

>

>

> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or

notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative

oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the

impeachment of the current President. "

>

never stayed in london

and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet

the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly

never stayed at a vegan place either

see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, or

hotel...

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM

>

> Re: hello to my english type compatriots

>

>p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a

>reasonable price.

>

>Jo

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?

>> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

>Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or

>notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative

>oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the

>impeachment of the current President. "

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

The vegan B & Bs we stay at in the west country are about the same price as

non-vegan ones. You can get cheaper ones, but I like en suite.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Friday, November 17, 2006 6:06 PM

Re: Re: hello to my english type compatriots

> never stayed in london

> and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet

>

> the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly

> never stayed at a vegan place either

> see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, or

hotel...

>

>

> >heartwerk <jo.heartwork

> >Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM

> >

> > Re: hello to my english type compatriots

> >

> >p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a

> >reasonable price.

> >

> >Jo

> >

> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> >>

> >> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?

> >> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

> >Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or

> >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative

> >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the

> >impeachment of the current President. "

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >To send an email to -

> >

Whats wrong with the communal slop bucket then? miss lahdy dah! The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: The vegan B & Bs we stay at in the west country are about the same price asnon-vegan ones. You can get cheaper ones, but I like en suite.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>Friday, November 17, 2006 6:06 PMRe: Re: hello to my english type compatriots> never stayed in london> and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet>> the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly> never stayed at a vegan place either> see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, orhotel...>> > >heartwerk <jo.heartwork >> >Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM> > > > Re: hello to my english type compatriots> >> >p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at

a> >reasonable price.> >> >Jo> >> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >>> >> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?> >> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National> >Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or> >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative> >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the> >impeachment of the current President."> >>> >> >> >> >> >> >To send an email to - > >

The one time I stayed in a vegan B & B ( my honeymoon weekend ) in Exmoor, we found it quit expensive, which is why our honeymoon was only a weekend. The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: never stayed in londonand every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the walletthe ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendlynever stayed at a vegan place eithersee how much price difference there is, between them and

a regular B & B, or hotel...>heartwerk <jo.heartwork >>Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM> > Re: hello to my english type compatriots>>p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a >reasonable price.>>Jo>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>>>> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?>> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm>> >> >> >> >> >> "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National >Security Agency may have read

this email without warning, warrant, or >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the >impeachment of the current President.">>>>>>>>To send an email to - >

Hi Peter

Most women I know who have had babies need to go to the loo in the night - and me being a scaredy cat doesn't like to walk around strange houses by myself in the middle of the night. En suite solves problem.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, November 17, 2006 8:57 PM

Whats wrong with the communal slop bucket then? miss lahdy dah!

The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

The vegan B & Bs we stay at in the west country are about the same price asnon-vegan ones. You can get cheaper ones, but I like en suite.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>Friday, November 17, 2006 6:06 PMRe: Re: hello to my english type compatriots> never stayed in london> and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet>> the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly> never stayed at a vegan place either> see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, orhotel...>> > >heartwerk <jo.heartwork >> >Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM> > > > Re: hello to my english type compatriots> >> >p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a> >reasonable price.> >> >Jo> >> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >>> >> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?> >> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National> >Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or> >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative> >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the> >impeachment of the current President."> >>> >> >> >> >> >> >To send an email to - > >

hopefully, while in the west country, we won't have to stay in a B & B..

nice hard floor on someones house instead!!

:)

>jo <jo.heartwork

>Nov 17, 2006 1:40 PM

>

>Re: Re: hello to my english type compatriots

>

>The vegan B & Bs we stay at in the west country are about the same price as

>non-vegan ones. You can get cheaper ones, but I like en suite.

>

>Jo

>-

> " fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

>

>Friday, November 17, 2006 6:06 PM

>Re: Re: hello to my english type compatriots

>

>

>> never stayed in london

>> and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet

>>

>> the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly

>> never stayed at a vegan place either

>> see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, or

>hotel...

>>

>>

>> >heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>> >Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM

>> >

>> > Re: hello to my english type compatriots

>> >

>> >p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a

>> >reasonable price.

>> >

>> >Jo

>> >

>> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>> >>

>> >> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?

>> >> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm

>> >>

>> >>

>> >>

>> >>

>> >>

>> >> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National

>> >Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or

>> >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative

>> >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the

>> >impeachment of the current President. "

>> >>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >To send an email to -

>> >

Never make a burgler then would you! The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter Most women I know who have had babies need to go to the loo in the night - and me being a scaredy cat doesn't like to walk around strange houses by myself in the middle of the night. En suite solves problem. Jo - peter VV Friday, November 17, 2006 8:57 PM Re: Re: hello to my english type compatriots Whats wrong with the communal slop bucket then? miss lahdy dah! The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: The vegan B & Bs we stay at in the west country are about the same price asnon-vegan ones. You can get cheaper ones, but I like en suite.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>Friday, November 17, 2006 6:06 PMRe: Re: hello to my english type compatriots> never stayed in london> and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet>> the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly> never stayed at a vegan place either> see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, orhotel...>> -----Original

Message-----> >heartwerk <jo.heartwork >> >Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM> > > > Re: hello to my english type compatriots> >> >p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a> >reasonable price.> >> >Jo> >> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >>> >> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?> >> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the

National> >Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or> >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative> >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the> >impeachment of the current President."> >>> >> >> >> >> >> >To send an email to - > >

Why would I want to be a burglar?

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, November 18, 2006 4:37 PM

Never make a burgler then would you!

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

Most women I know who have had babies need to go to the loo in the night - and me being a scaredy cat doesn't like to walk around strange houses by myself in the middle of the night. En suite solves problem.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, November 17, 2006 8:57 PM

Whats wrong with the communal slop bucket then? miss lahdy dah!

The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork > wrote:

The vegan B & Bs we stay at in the west country are about the same price asnon-vegan ones. You can get cheaper ones, but I like en suite.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>Friday, November 17, 2006 6:06 PMRe: Re: hello to my english type compatriots> never stayed in london> and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet>> the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly> never stayed at a vegan place either> see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, orhotel...>> > >heartwerk <jo.heartwork >> >Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM> > > > Re: hello to my english type compatriots> >> >p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a> >reasonable price.> >> >Jo> >> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >>> >> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?> >> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National> >Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or> >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative> >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the> >impeachment of the current President."> >>> >> >> >> >> >> >To send an email to - > >

That was the point I was making. You wouldnt because: "and me being a scaredy cat doesn't like to walk around strange houses by myself in the middle of the night. " The Valley Vegan.............. jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Why would I want to be a burglar? Jo - peter VV Saturday, November 18, 2006 4:37 PM Re: Re: hello to my english type compatriots Never make a burgler then would you! The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Hi Peter Most women I know who have had babies need to go to the loo in the night - and me being a scaredy cat doesn't like to walk around strange houses by myself in the middle of the night. En suite solves problem. Jo - peter VV Friday, November 17, 2006 8:57 PM Re: Re: hello to my english type compatriots Whats wrong with the communal slop bucket then? miss lahdy dah! The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: The vegan B & Bs we stay at in the west country are about the same price asnon-vegan ones. You can get cheaper ones, but I like en suite.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>Friday, November 17, 2006 6:06 PMRe: Re: hello to my english type compatriots> never

stayed in london> and every travel book i see sez london lodging is atrocious on the wallet>> the ones on that site are supposedly vegan er vegan friendly> never stayed at a vegan place either> see how much price difference there is, between them and a regular B & B, orhotel...>> > >heartwerk <jo.heartwork >> >Nov 16, 2006 11:59 PM> > > > Re: hello to my english type compatriots> >> >p.s. It just shows you can get accommodation in London at a> >reasonable price.> >> >Jo> >> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx

wrote:> >>> >> any of ya'll ever stay at any of these?> >> http://www.veganlondon.co.uk/stay.htm> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >> "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National> >Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or> >notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative> >oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the> >impeachment of the current President."> >>> >> >> >> >> >> >To send an email to - > >