IndiaDivine.org

URGENT! Pizza

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Surely it is an expression in America - what about the programme called 'Cheers'?

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, November 20, 2006 7:03 PM

Re: URGENT! Pizza

i started signing off with cheers almost as soon as i got online

habit

Sharon Murch Nov 18, 2006 7:52 PM Re: URGENT! Pizza

I guess it's the "yer" and the "cheers" that make me hear British accents in his prose.

jo <jo.heartwork Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 11:04:08 AMRe: URGENT! Pizza

Hi Sharon

What is it about the way Fraggle writes that makes you think he uses a British accent? I am still learning American from him!

Jo

-

Sharon Murch

@gro ups.com

Saturday, November 18, 2006 2:06 AM

Re: URGENT! Pizza

So, fraggle, how come you write with a British accent?

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.com>@gro ups.comFriday, November 17, 2006 2:38:36 PMRe: URGENT! Pizza

sorry..my knowledge of stuff sorta gets real foggy when you pass lake meritt...so, san leandro is out fer me

up here its

Lanesplitter (they have good vegan style pizza..alas, they have sugar in em, and its hit or miss if they use organic sugar or not...i stopped eating there pizza a year ago...)

(two locations, one in berkeley, one in oakland)(and a take out only in albany)

Pizza plaza...on shattuck in oakland..they have a bunch of faux meat vegan pizza's...

small place..heard the only just recently went 100% vegetarian, so no more meat products there (just cheese...)

had a couple vegan pizzas there,..we just like the next place better:

Felinni's..in berkeley on university.. ..

they make a very good vegan pizza..(and great vegan brunch on weekends)...

they use seperate pans for all the vegan stuff

Cafe Rustica

Expensive place up on College in Oakland

maybe 2 vegan pizza's on menu

Sharon Murch Nov 17, 2006 2:59 PM @gro ups.com Re: URGENT! Pizza Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday

Where are those vegetarian pizza places? Not likely in my neck of the woods ... the great suburbia south of Oakland. I have actually been looking for a recipe to use myself. From the way my son describes the ones at San Francisco State I'm imagining an olive oil-garlic spread over the crust with vegies on top, but I dunno.

Sharon

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.com>@gro ups.comThursday, November 16, 2006 11:57:04 AMRe: URGENT! Pizza Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday

there are a couple vegan pizza places available in the bay area

Sharon Murch Nov 15, 2006 8:25 PM @gro ups.com Re: URGENT! Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday

It does seem to be difficult to be a vegan in a teen world ... you know, walking around the streets, going to fast food restaurants. Even the fries are probably fried in animal fat. My son goes to San Francisco State and they have lots of vegan choices there ... vegan pizza and all. I don't think they have those at the local pizza place, which is too darn bad.

Sharon

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, November 15, 2006 2:29:13 PMRe: URGENT! Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday

there's lots of resistance to going vegan

its different from what everyone else is doing, ergo, then its bad

hard to be singled out

plus, you can't do "what everyone else is doing"

what, you mean i can't just order a pizza?!

different people have different levels of what they view of as "acceptable" behavoir

no one is the same as anyone else

so we all take what we view of as right, and look at it thru our own perspectives

hopefully they will come around

keep plugging!

Sharon Murch Nov 14, 2006 6:34 PM @gro ups.com Re: URGENT! Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday

Fraggle, I am absolutely astounded at how thoughtless and hard-hearted even my own children can be. Even my 18-year old son, who is a generally kind and loving person, who sat and watched "Earthlings" with me the other day, went out this morning and had a meat-laden omelet. I do rather believe this one will come along eventually. With me, it's kind of like the light was always there but I had on these dark glasses, and I think he will take his glasses off one day. But even my daughter who has been staunchly vegetarian for over a year resists going vegan.

Why? You tell me. I don't get it.

SharonHistory repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

History repeats itself

History repeats itself

History repeats itself

You don't hear it too often, and if you do it is usually in the context of people clinking together glasses with alcoholic beverages in them. Thus the name of the tv show, which took place in a bar. Those Americans who do say it have usually been hanging around with Brits, viritually or otherwise. Cheers! Sharonjo <jo.heartwork wrote: Surely it is an expression in America - what about the programme called

'Cheers'? Jo - fraggle Monday, November 20, 2006 7:03 PM Re: URGENT! Pizza i started signing off with cheers almost as soon as i got online habit Sharon Murch Sent:

Nov 18, 2006 7:52 PM Re: URGENT! Pizza I guess it's the "yer" and the "cheers" that make me hear British accents in his prose. jo <jo.heartwork > Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 11:04:08 AMRe: URGENT! Pizza Hi Sharon What is it about the way Fraggle

writes that makes you think he uses a British accent? I am still learning American from him! Jo - Sharon Murch @gro ups.com Saturday, November 18, 2006 2:06 AM Re: URGENT! Pizza So, fraggle, how come you write with a British accent? fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.com>@gro ups.comFriday, November 17, 2006 2:38:36 PMRe: URGENT! Pizza sorry..my knowledge of stuff sorta gets real foggy when you pass lake meritt...so, san leandro is out fer me up here its Lanesplitter (they have good vegan style pizza..alas, they have sugar in em, and its hit or miss if they use organic sugar or not...i stopped eating there

pizza a year ago...) (two locations, one in berkeley, one in oakland)(and a take out only in albany) Pizza plaza...on shattuck in oakland..they have a bunch of faux meat vegan pizza's... small place..heard the only just recently went 100% vegetarian, so no more meat products there (just cheese...) had a couple vegan pizzas there,..we just like the next place better: Felinni's..in berkeley on university.. .. they make a very good vegan pizza..(and great vegan brunch on weekends)... they use seperate pans for all the vegan stuff Cafe Rustica Expensive place up on College in Oakland maybe 2 vegan pizza's on menu Sharon Murch Nov 17, 2006 2:59 PM

@gro ups.com Re: URGENT! Pizza Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday Where are those vegetarian pizza places? Not likely in my neck of the woods ... the great suburbia south of Oakland. I have actually been looking for a recipe to use myself. From the way my son describes the ones at San Francisco State I'm imagining an olive oil-garlic spread over the crust with vegies on top, but I dunno. Sharon ----- Original Message

----fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.com>@gro ups.comThursday, November 16, 2006 11:57:04 AMRe: URGENT! Pizza Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday there are a couple vegan pizza places available in the bay area Sharon Murch Nov 15, 2006 8:25 PM @gro ups.com Re: URGENT! Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday It does seem to be difficult to be a vegan in a teen world ... you know, walking around the streets, going to fast food restaurants. Even the fries are probably fried in animal fat. My son goes to San Francisco

State and they have lots of vegan choices there ... vegan pizza and all. I don't think they have those at the local pizza place, which is too darn bad. Sharon fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, November 15, 2006 2:29:13 PMRe: URGENT! Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday there's lots of resistance to going vegan its different from what everyone else is doing, ergo, then its bad hard to be singled out plus, you can't do "what everyone else is

doing" what, you mean i can't just order a pizza?! different people have different levels of what they view of as "acceptable" behavoir no one is the same as anyone else so we all take what we view of as right, and look at it thru our own perspectives hopefully they will come around keep plugging! Sharon Murch Nov 14, 2006 6:34 PM @gro ups.com Re: URGENT! Animal Enterprise Terrorism Act vot Monday Fraggle, I am absolutely astounded at how thoughtless and hard-hearted even my own children

can be. Even my 18-year old son, who is a generally kind and loving person, who sat and watched "Earthlings" with me the other day, went out this morning and had a meat-laden omelet. I do rather believe this one will come along eventually. With me, it's kind of like the light was always there but I had on these dark glasses, and I think he will take his glasses off one day. But even my daughter who has been staunchly vegetarian for over a year resists going vegan. Why? You tell me. I don't get it. SharonHistory repeats itself and

each time the price gets higher History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher History repeats itself and each time the price gets higherHistory repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate new house payment