IndiaDivine.org

feeling naked

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Perhaps you experienced groupers here can answer a question for me. When I open up my e-mail I see all the group mail with the sender listed by names like "fraggle" and "jo." Then there is my name, with a whole doggone name with initial caps and everything. Is that because my computer recognizes my e-mail address? Or does everyone else get that? Cause I've been thinking, and I don't actually mind all you nice people I have been talking to knowing my name, but there are all sorts of lurkers out there and I don't even know who they are. I'm talking about some personal things, and I would hate for somebody to walk up to my husband and say, "your wife says you aren't big on empathy or compassion," you

know?

Anyway, if you've got my name, nice to meet you. If you do a google search you can probably find a photo of me cause some guy named Michaela Maloney put up a pic he took of me. (Note I am not the person who sails or has horses.) If you have a myspace, please look me up and send me a friends request so I can know you, too. But for the future, how can I go about changing my name so I'm not advertising it for every person to see on every e-mail.

Thanks,

Sharon

I think you need to go into account settings where you can set up your set to and reply to ( if different ) settings. The Valley Vegan..............Sharon Murch <compassion2grace wrote: Perhaps you experienced groupers here can answer a question for me. When I open up my e-mail I see all the group mail with

the sender listed by names like "fraggle" and "jo." Then there is my name, with a whole doggone name with initial caps and everything. Is that because my computer recognizes my e-mail address? Or does everyone else get that? Cause I've been thinking, and I don't actually mind all you nice people I have been talking to knowing my name, but there are all sorts of lurkers out there and I don't even know who they are. I'm talking about some personal things, and I would hate for somebody to walk up to my husband and say, "your wife says you aren't big on empathy or compassion," you know? Anyway, if you've got my name, nice to meet you. If you do a google search you can probably find a photo of me cause some guy named Michaela Maloney put up a pic he

took of me. (Note I am not the person who sails or has horses.) If you have a myspace, please look me up and send me a friends request so I can know you, too. But for the future, how can I go about changing my name so I'm not advertising it for every person to see on every e-mail. Thanks, Sharon Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

it can either depend on your e-mail server, or how you signed up for the group

will take whatever info it gets and toss it out there

Sharon Murch Nov 20, 2006 4:20 PM feeling naked

Perhaps you experienced groupers here can answer a question for me. When I open up my e-mail I see all the group mail with the sender listed by names like "fraggle" and "jo." Then there is my name, with a whole doggone name with initial caps and everything. Is that because my computer recognizes my e-mail address? Or does everyone else get that? Cause I've been thinking, and I don't actually mind all you nice people I have been talking to knowing my name, but there are all sorts of lurkers out there and I don't even know who they are. I'm talking about some personal things, and I would hate for somebody to walk up to my husband and say, "your wife says you aren't big on empathy or compassion," you know?

Anyway, if you've got my name, nice to meet you. If you do a google search you can probably find a photo of me cause some guy named Michaela Maloney put up a pic he took of me. (Note I am not the person who sails or has horses.) If you have a myspace, please look me up and send me a friends request so I can know you, too. But for the future, how can I go about changing my name so I'm not advertising it for every person to see on every e-mail.

Thanks,

Sharon

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

cute doggies on yer myspace page btw

Sharon Murch Nov 20, 2006 4:20 PM feeling naked

Perhaps you experienced groupers here can answer a question for me. When I open up my e-mail I see all the group mail with the sender listed by names like "fraggle" and "jo." Then there is my name, with a whole doggone name with initial caps and everything. Is that because my computer recognizes my e-mail address? Or does everyone else get that? Cause I've been thinking, and I don't actually mind all you nice people I have been talking to knowing my name, but there are all sorts of lurkers out there and I don't even know who they are. I'm talking about some personal things, and I would hate for somebody to walk up to my husband and say, "your wife says you aren't big on empathy or compassion," you know?

Thanks,

Sharon

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

Thank you! I love my doggies very, very much.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: cute doggies on yer myspace page btw Sharon Murch Nov 20, 2006 4:20 PM feeling naked Perhaps you experienced groupers here can answer a question for me. When I open up my e-mail I see all the group mail with the sender listed by names like "fraggle" and "jo." Then there is my name, with a whole doggone name with initial caps and everything. Is that because my computer recognizes my e-mail address? Or does everyone else get that? Cause I've been thinking, and I don't actually mind all you nice people I have been talking to knowing my name, but there are all sorts of lurkers out there and I don't even know who they are. I'm talking about some personal things, and I would hate for somebody to walk up to my husband and say, "your wife says you aren't big on empathy or compassion," you know? Anyway, if you've got my name, nice to meet you. If you do a google search you can probably find a photo of me cause some guy named Michaela Maloney put up a pic he took of me. (Note I am not the person who sails or has horses.) If you have a myspace, please look me up and send me a friends request so I can know you, too. But for the future, how can I go about changing my name so I'm not advertising it for every person to see on every e-mail. Thanks, Sharon History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

Sponsored Link Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms

Hi Sharon

I get your full name as well - I think you need to change something in , but I'm not sure what!!!

BB

Peter

On 20/11/06, Sharon Murch <compassion2grace wrote:

Perhaps you experienced groupers here can answer a question for me. When I open up my e-mail I see all the group mail with the sender listed by names like " fraggle " and " jo. " Then there is my name, with a whole doggone name with initial caps and everything. Is that because my computer recognizes my e-mail address? Or does everyone else get that? Cause I've been thinking, and I don't actually mind all you nice people I have been talking to knowing my name, but there are all sorts of lurkers out there and I don't even know who they are. I'm talking about some personal things, and I would hate for somebody to walk up to my husband and say, " your wife says you aren't big on empathy or compassion, " you know?

Thanks,

Sharon