IndiaDivine.org

Family of mashed potatoes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

you really find amazon worth it huh?

well..to each their own...

if you need ingredients

a. go as soon as the store opens

b. can you take public transpo? like BART actually goes near anything tho...

Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 10:48 AM Re: Family of dummies

I really wanted to take vegan mashed potatoes and gravy, with either some tofurkey or seitan. But that is because I looove those things.

I need to go shopping, but I have just realized that will be a miserable event, with lots of traffic and no parking. I need some vegan margarine, but even my local health food store is in a shopping center where all these silly people are going to be out starting on their Christmas shopping.

Oh if only I could get EVERYTHING on amazon.com.

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

Yes, I love amazon. I pay to be an amazon prime member, which means I pay NO shipping and get TWO-DAY delivery, plus no sales tax and things are inevitably cheaper there than elsewhere. If BART did go anywhere, it would take so long to get there you might just as well have sat in traffic. Oh, and it would cost more than the gas also. sharonfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: you really find amazon worth it huh? well..to each their own... if you need ingredients a. go as soon as the store opens b. can you take public transpo? like BART actually goes near anything tho... Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 10:48 AM Re: Family of dummies I really wanted to take vegan mashed potatoes and gravy, with either some tofurkey or seitan. But that is because I looove those things. I need to go shopping, but I have just realized that will be a miserable event, with lots of traffic and no parking. I need some vegan margarine, but even my local health food store is in a shopping center where all these silly people are going to be out starting on their Christmas

shopping. Oh if only I could get EVERYTHING on amazon.com. History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms

well..its debatable on the travel costs...

(lets see, from my haus to SF is $2.85 (civic center), so round trip would be $5.70

Gas is approx $2.50/gallon

its about 10 miles to the civic center, from me abode, by roads and bridge

considering how many cars get crappy ass gas mileage in this country..lets assume..20 miles per gallon

now add in the bridge toll(which goes to $4 in january)

$4 + 1.25 = almost a wash...

and you don;t have to wait in traffic on BART, nor find parking)

now, BART is a FAAAAAAAAAAAR from perfect system

it is expensive (in my mind), has crappy hours, doesn't run 24 hrs, and doesn't go enough places

because it was designed and built for one reason...

to get suburban folks out in the burbs to jobs in the city....

its a flawed idea...

but..its what we got

and, if it ran for longer hours, i would use it more

especially since they keep closing the bridge to work on it

Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 11:35 AM Re: Family of mashed potatoes

Yes, I love amazon. I pay to be an amazon prime member, which means I pay NO shipping and get TWO-DAY delivery, plus no sales tax and things are inevitably cheaper there than elsewhere.

If BART did go anywhere, it would take so long to get there you might just as well have sat in traffic. Oh, and it would cost more than the gas also.

sharonfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

you really find amazon worth it huh?

well..to each their own...

if you need ingredients

a. go as soon as the store opens

b. can you take public transpo? like BART actually goes near anything tho...

Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 10:48 AM Re: Family of dummies

I really wanted to take vegan mashed potatoes and gravy, with either some tofurkey or seitan. But that is because I looove those things.

I need to go shopping, but I have just realized that will be a miserable event, with lots of traffic and no parking. I need some vegan margarine, but even my local health food store is in a shopping center where all these silly people are going to be out starting on their Christmas shopping.

Oh if only I could get EVERYTHING on amazon.com.

History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

My son usually takes BART to San Francisco State. Regardless of cost, he can do his homework while riding BART, which he can't do sitting in traffic. Being not a fan of the automobile, it makes me feel he is safer also. But I rarely go places alone. I usually have a kid or two tagging along. Multiply BART fare a couple of times and it is easily too expensive to afford. There is always AC transit. Or a bike. My hubby used to ride his bike to work, before we moved to the top of a steep hill. sharonfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well..its debatable on the travel costs... (lets see, from my haus to SF is $2.85 (civic center), so round trip would be $5.70 Gas is approx $2.50/gallon its about 10 miles to the civic center, from me abode, by roads and bridge considering how many cars get crappy ass gas mileage in this country..lets assume..20 miles per gallon now add in the bridge toll(which goes to $4 in january) $4 + 1.25 = almost a wash... and you don;t have to wait in traffic on BART, nor find parking) now, BART is a FAAAAAAAAAAAR from perfect system it is expensive (in my mind), has crappy hours, doesn't run 24 hrs, and doesn't go enough places because it was designed and built for one reason... to get suburban folks out in the burbs to jobs in the city.... its a flawed idea... but..its what we got and, if it ran for longer hours, i would use it more especially since they keep closing the bridge to work on it Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 11:35 AM Re: Family of mashed potatoes Yes, I love amazon. I pay to be an amazon prime member, which means I pay NO shipping and get TWO-DAY delivery, plus no sales tax and things are inevitably cheaper there than elsewhere. If BART did go anywhere, it would take so long to get there you might just as well have sat in traffic. Oh, and it would cost more than the gas also. sharonfraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: you really find amazon worth it huh? well..to each their own... if you need ingredients a. go as soon as the store opens b. can you take public transpo? like BART actually goes near anything tho... Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 10:48 AM Re: Family of dummies I really wanted to take vegan mashed potatoes and gravy, with either some tofurkey or seitan. But that is because I looove those things. I need to go shopping, but I have just realized that will be

a miserable event, with lots of traffic and no parking. I need some vegan margarine, but even my local health food store is in a shopping center where all these silly people are going to be out starting on their Christmas shopping. Oh if only I could get EVERYTHING on amazon.com. History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.