IndiaDivine.org

vegan deodorant?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am making every effort to shop cruelty free. I've changed my soaps, detergents, cleansers, softeners, make-up, shampoo, hair color, toothpaste, whatever. But I haven't got around to deodorant cause I had so much around. I have to say it was a little costly here and there trying different products I didn't like, or which caused me to break out in a rash. So, to save time and money and other things, anybody know a good deodorant/antiperspirant which will keep me dry and non-smelly all day long? thx sharon

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

there are a number of brands/varities on the market

the easiest to find is Tom's of Maine

sadly, they were bought out by Unilever several months back, and while Toms is cruelty free, Unilever is not...

JASON is good

Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 12:06 PM vegan deodorant?

I am making every effort to shop cruelty free. I've changed my soaps, detergents, cleansers, softeners, make-up, shampoo, hair color, toothpaste, whatever. But I haven't got around to deodorant cause I had so much around. I have to say it was a little costly here and there trying different products I didn't like, or which caused me to break out in a rash.

So, to save time and money and other things, anybody know a good deodorant/antiperspirant which will keep me dry and non-smelly all day long?

thx

sharon

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

hi sharon,

I use Nature's Gate, fragrance-free.

it doesn't have propylene glycol nor aluminum and is cruelty free.

they probably have it at any health food store or WF's.

some really earthy/crunchy granola type people I know

do not use deodarant, instead

they rub a few drops of tea tree oil on their armpits

everytime they shower.

It does work, but you will smell like tea tree oil.

-anouk

, Shhhhh <compassion2grace wrote:

>

> I am making every effort to shop cruelty free. I've changed my

soaps, detergents, cleansers, softeners, make-up, shampoo, hair color,

toothpaste, whatever. But I haven't got around to deodorant cause I

had so much around. I have to say it was a little costly here and

there trying different products I didn't like, or which caused me to

break out in a rash.

>

> So, to save time and money and other things, anybody know a good

deodorant/antiperspirant which will keep me dry and non-smelly all day

long?

>

> thx

> sharon

>

>

>

> Sponsored Link

>

> Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo -

Calculate new house payment

>

That's terrible! I use other things of Tom's. Question is: do they WORK?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: there are a number of brands/varities on the market the easiest to find is Tom's of Maine sadly, they were bought out by Unilever several months back, and while Toms is cruelty free, Unilever is not... JASON is good Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 12:06 PM vegan deodorant? I am making every effort to shop cruelty free. I've changed my soaps, detergents, cleansers, softeners, make-up, shampoo, hair color, toothpaste, whatever. But I haven't got around to deodorant cause I had so much around. I have to say it was a little costly here and there trying different products I didn't like, or which caused me to break out in a rash. So, to save time and money and other things, anybody know a good deodorant/antiperspirant which will keep me dry and non-smelly all day long? thx sharon Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for

$1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

Sponsored LinkRates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Loan for $1698/mo - Calculate new house payment

I have some Nature's Gate soaps I love. I don't think I would like to smell like tea tree oil. Thanks, anouk. sharonflower child <zurumato wrote: hi sharon, I use Nature's Gate, fragrance-free.it doesn't have propylene glycol nor aluminum and is cruelty free.they probably have it at any health food store or WF's.some really earthy/crunchy granola type people I knowdo not use deodarant, insteadthey rub a few drops of

tea tree oil on their armpits everytime they shower. It does work, but you will smell like tea tree oil. -anouk , Shhhhh <compassion2grace wrote:>> I am making every effort to shop cruelty free. I've changed mysoaps, detergents, cleansers, softeners, make-up, shampoo, hair color,toothpaste, whatever. But I haven't got around to deodorant cause Ihad so much around. I have to say it was a little costly here andthere trying different products I didn't like, or which caused me tobreak out in a rash. > > So, to save time and money and other things, anybody know a gooddeodorant/antiperspirant which will keep me dry and non-smelly all daylong?> > thx> sharon> > > > Sponsored Link> >

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo -Calculate new house payment>

Sponsored Link$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info

I like tea tree oil. I use Jason deodorant in Lavender The Valley Vegan..............Shhhhh <compassion2grace wrote: I have some Nature's Gate soaps I love. I don't think I would like to smell like tea tree oil. Thanks, anouk. sharonflower child <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: hi sharon, I use Nature's Gate, fragrance-free.it doesn't have propylene glycol nor aluminum and is cruelty free.they probably have it at any health food store or WF's.some really earthy/crunchy granola type people I knowdo not use deodarant, insteadthey rub a few drops of tea tree oil on their armpits everytime they shower. It does work, but you will smell like tea tree oil. -anouk , Shhhhh <compassion2grace wrote:>> I am making every effort to shop cruelty free. I've changed mysoaps, detergents, cleansers, softeners, make-up, shampoo, hair color,toothpaste, whatever. But I haven't got around to deodorant cause Ihad so much around. I have to say it was a little costly here andthere trying different products I didn't like, or which caused me tobreak

out in a rash. > > So, to save time and money and other things, anybody know a gooddeodorant/antiperspirant which will keep me dry and non-smelly all daylong?> > thx> sharon> > > > Sponsored Link> > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo -Calculate new house payment> Sponsored Link$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity - Click now for info Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

JASON seems to work fine for me

Desert Essence is ok

there's one brand..sorry..can't recall the name, which is useless...at least in my case

it'd be better if i just smeared a pear under armpit

i'll have to go home and check what it is

(its been on our bathroom windowsill fer awhile...)

cheers

fraggle

Shhhhh Nov 21, 2006 3:39 PM Re: vegan deodorant?

That's terrible! I use other things of Tom's.

Question is: do they WORK?

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher