IndiaDivine.org

turkey's thanksgiving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A snippet from the TotalRock newsletter: and no, I can't believe anyone other than Arch Enemy won it, but maybe PETA hasn't heard of any European bands.

Jo

AFI WIN VEGGIE AWARDAFI, Trent Reznor and Rise Against are among the first winners of Libby Awards, promoted by PETA (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals). Would you believe that AFI walked off with the 'Best Vegetarian Band' gong?

Or the American youth hasn't, who are the ones who nominate and vote for the Libby awards. jo <jo.heartwork wrote: A snippet from the TotalRock newsletter: and no, I can't believe anyone other than Arch Enemy won it, but maybe PETA hasn't heard of any European bands. Jo AFI

WIN VEGGIE AWARDAFI, Trent Reznor and Rise Against are among the first winners of Libby Awards, promoted by PETA (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals). Would you believe that AFI walked off with the 'Best Vegetarian Band' gong?

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Hi Jo

>A snippet from the TotalRock newsletter: and no, I can't believe anyone other than Arch Enemy won it, but maybe PETA hasn't heard of any European bands.

Well, I'd have gone for Judas Priest - and PETA are certainly aware of them, because they ran that stupid campaign to get them to stop wearing leather on stage, only to get a letter from JP pointing out that they had been wearing fake leather for over 20 years because they were vegetarian! But Arch Enemy would certainly be more deserving than AFI.

BB

Peter

Good job Fraggles busy, dont start him off on AFI! Still, nice to see Rise Against there, they deserve it in my opinion...... The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: A snippet from the TotalRock newsletter: and no, I can't believe anyone other than Arch Enemy won it, but maybe PETA hasn't heard of any European bands. Jo AFI WIN VEGGIE AWARDAFI, Trent Reznor and Rise Against are among the first winners of Libby Awards, promoted by PETA (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals). Would you believe that AFI walked off with the 'Best Vegetarian Band' gong? Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

I don't know ~Sharon.

Jo

-

Shhhhh

Thursday, November 23, 2006 3:34 PM

Re: turkey's thanksgiving

Or the American youth hasn't, who are the ones who nominate and vote for the Libby awards.

jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

A snippet from the TotalRock newsletter: and no, I can't believe anyone other than Arch Enemy won it, but maybe PETA hasn't heard of any European bands.

Jo

AFI WIN VEGGIE AWARDAFI, Trent Reznor and Rise Against are among the first winners of Libby Awards, promoted by PETA (People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals). Would you believe that AFI walked off with the 'Best Vegetarian Band' gong?

Sponsored LinkMortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment

Hi Peter

Judas Priest would definitely deserve it.

BBJo

-

Peter

Thursday, November 23, 2006 6:23 PM

Re: turkey's thanksgiving

Hi Jo

>A snippet from the TotalRock newsletter: and no, I can't believe anyone other than Arch Enemy won it, but maybe PETA hasn't heard of any European bands.

Well, I'd have gone for Judas Priest - and PETA are certainly aware of them, because they ran that stupid campaign to get them to stop wearing leather on stage, only to get a letter from JP pointing out that they had been wearing fake leather for over 20 years because they were vegetarian! But Arch Enemy would certainly be more deserving than AFI.

BB

Peter