IndiaDivine.org

back to work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, I have seen that this list is actually most active during most people's work hours. I have the opposite situation, however ... I have been off work for the last week, and home sick, which has given me plenty of time. It's now time to get ready and go back to work, however ... and I have no spare time at work, so I probably won't be on-list quite so often. I've enjoyed the conversations here, however, and getting to know some of you. peace, sharon

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Hi Sharon

I hope work goes well. I also hope that we will hear from you as often as you can manage.

Jo

-

Shhhhh

Sunday, November 26, 2006 7:37 PM

back to work

Well, I have seen that this list is actually most active during most people's work hours. I have the opposite situation, however ... I have been off work for the last week, and home sick, which has given me plenty of time. It's now time to get ready and go back to work, however ... and I have no spare time at work, so I probably won't be on-list quite so often.

I've enjoyed the conversations here, however, and getting to know some of you.

peace,

sharon

Hi Sharon,

Looking forward to chatting with you when you have some spare time :)

Geraldine

-

Shhhhh

Sunday, November 26, 2006 7:37 PM

back to work

Well, I have seen that this list is actually most active during most people's work hours. I have the opposite situation, however ... I have been off work for the last week, and home sick, which has given me plenty of time. It's now time to get ready and go back to work, however ... and I have no spare time at work, so I probably won't be on-list quite so often.

peace,

sharon

Thanks, Geraldine. Perhaps over winter holidays. In addition to my regular job, I am almost finished with the Paralegal program at the university, and I need to complete a 120-hour internship, so I am signing up for that next month. There is an internship that can be done at home, which is mostly legal research and writing, and that is the one I hope to get, but it is going to keep me pretty busy. Best to all of you for whatever holidays you celebrate or don't ... peace, sharonGeraldine McCarthy <geraldine.mccarthy wrote: Hi Sharon, Looking forward to chatting with you when you have some spare time :) Geraldine - Shhhhh Sunday,

November 26, 2006 7:37 PM back to work Well, I have seen that this list is actually most active during most people's work hours. I have the opposite situation, however ... I have been off work for the last week, and home sick, which has given me plenty of time. It's now time to get ready and go back to work, however ... and I have no spare time at work, so I probably won't be on-list quite so often. I've enjoyed the conversations here, however, and getting to know some of you. peace, sharon Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business.

Cheap Talk? Check out Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

I am only ever on here in my own time, firewalls etc prevent me at work ( plus they would sack me if they found out!) The Valley Vegan.............Shhhhh <compassion2grace wrote: Well, I have seen that this list is actually most active during most people's work hours. I have the opposite situation, however ... I have been off work for the last week, and home sick, which has given me plenty of time. It's now time to get ready and go back to work, however ...

and I have no spare time at work, so I probably won't be on-list quite so often. I've enjoyed the conversations here, however, and getting to know some of you. peace, sharon Want to start your own business? Learn how on Small Business. Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

I log on for half an hour before I clock in at work. If I do any in the day it is in my lunchtime - otherwise it is all at home.

Jo

-

peter VV

Monday, November 27, 2006 7:18 PM

Re: back to work

I am only ever on here in my own time, firewalls etc prevent me at work ( plus they would sack me if they found out!)

The Valley Vegan.............Shhhhh <compassion2grace wrote:

peace,

sharon

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.