IndiaDivine.org

morning!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,

As I'm new to this group I just thought I'd say 'hello' and introduce

myself. Tho seeing as I'm here.... What do you all feed your dogs?

(those of you who have them, that is) I've been buying happydog but

one of them plain refuses to eat it, and as I'm new to being veganI'm

gonna have to go check now for dairy.. Cheers and have a good day all!

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

Have just looked into the list and would like to welcome you aboard :)

With regard to your dogs. When I had my cavalier king charles spaniels years ago I wasn't a vegan then - not even veggie so I didn't have to look around for other dog foods - although at the time they did get plenty of vegetables to eat daily with their food.

I have heard of happydog and I feel sure there must be another one but can't at this moment think what the name is. When I went to the Vegan Festival this year at Kensington Town Hall in London I meet a couple with their Jack Russell who was fed on a vegan diet. I asked them about their dog and said how healthy he looked - and what a good advert he was for being on a vegan diet. The diet that this dog was on was a "complete food" for dogs on a vegan diet, but unfortunately I can't remember the name!

Are you in the UK ? - I'm sure if you do an internet search that would be helpful to you. If I remember the name of the vegan dog food (whose name escapes me now) I will get back to you.

Once again welcome aboard.

Geraldine

-

choccixx

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 6:07 AM

morning!

Hi All,As I'm new to this group I just thought I'd say 'hello' and introduce myself. Tho seeing as I'm here.... What do you all feed your dogs? (those of you who have them, that is) I've been buying happydog but one of them plain refuses to eat it, and as I'm new to being veganI'm gonna have to go check now for dairy.. Cheers and have a good day all!Lynn

welcome and greetings lynn

our kids generally eat avo-avo derm..sometimes wysong...sometimes veg

pet..sometimes something else....

:)

fraggle

>choccixx <choccixx

>Dec 4, 2006 10:07 PM

>

> morning!

>

>Hi All,

>

>As I'm new to this group I just thought I'd say 'hello' and introduce

>myself. Tho seeing as I'm here.... What do you all feed your dogs?

>(those of you who have them, that is) I've been buying happydog but

>one of them plain refuses to eat it, and as I'm new to being veganI'm

>gonna have to go check now for dairy.. Cheers and have a good day all!

>

>Lynn

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Hi Lynn

Welcome to the group. I'm afraid I don't have a dog so can't comment, but I

hope you will get answers here.

Jo

-

" choccixx " <choccixx

morning!

> Hi All,

>

> As I'm new to this group I just thought I'd say 'hello' and introduce

> myself. Tho seeing as I'm here.... What do you all feed your dogs?

> (those of you who have them, that is) I've been buying happydog but

> one of them plain refuses to eat it, and as I'm new to being veganI'm

> gonna have to go check now for dairy.. Cheers and have a good day all!

>

> Lynn

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Hi Teresa

Was it Veggiedog, or something similar?

Jo

-

Geraldine McCarthy

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:46 AM

Re: morning!

Hi Lynn,

With regard to your dogs. When I had my cavalier king charles spaniels years ago I wasn't a vegan then - not even veggie so I didn't have to look around for other dog foods - although at the time they did get plenty of vegetables to eat daily with their food.

I have heard of happydog and I feel sure there must be another one but can't at this moment think what the name is. When I went to the Vegan Festival this year at Kensington Town Hall in London I meet a couple with their Jack Russell who was fed on a vegan diet. I asked them about their dog and said how healthy he looked - and what a good advert he was for being on a vegan diet. The diet that this dog was on was a "complete food" for dogs on a vegan diet, but unfortunately I can't remember the name!

Are you in the UK ? - I'm sure if you do an internet search that would be helpful to you. If I remember the name of the vegan dog food (whose name escapes me now) I will get back to you.

Geraldine

-

choccixx

morning!

Hi All,As I'm new to this group I just thought I'd say 'hello' and introduce myself. Tho seeing as I'm here.... What do you all feed your dogs? (those of you who have them, that is) I've been buying happydog but one of them plain refuses to eat it, and as I'm new to being veganI'm gonna have to go check now for dairy.. Cheers and have a good day all!Lynn

Hi Lynn and welcome, no dogs sorry, but three cats who eat regular mashed up animals in a tin. Sorry All. The Valley Vegan.............choccixx <choccixx wrote: Hi All,As I'm new to this group I just thought I'd say 'hello' and introduce myself. Tho seeing as I'm here.... What do you all feed your dogs? (those of you who have them, that is) I've been buying happydog but one of them plain refuses to eat it, and as I'm new to being veganI'm

gonna have to go check now for dairy.. Cheers and have a good day all!LynnPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Hi Jo,

It could have been Veggiedog. I will have to do a search on the internet to see if that will jog my memory, and believe me, my memory needs a lot of jogging these days lol ! :)

Teresa

-

jo

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:41 PM

Hi Teresa

Jo

-

Geraldine McCarthy

Hi Lynn,

Geraldine

-

choccixx

morning!

must be well exercised then

:)

Geraldine McCarthy Dec 7, 2006 1:14 PM Re: morning!

Hi Jo,

It could have been Veggiedog. I will have to do a search on the internet to see if that will jog my memory, and believe me, my memory needs a lot of jogging these days lol ! :)

Teresa

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

Fraggle, I was checking out the wysong vegan dog food, and I saw that it said it was only for intermittent feeding, which I take to mean that it doesn't meet all the dog's nutritional requirements. I am still struggling with this issue with my dogs. One thing about Wysong, whichever food you use, is that they don't test on animals. peace, sharonfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: welcome and greetings lynnour kids generally eat avo-avo

derm..sometimes wysong...sometimes veg pet..sometimes something else....:)fraggle>choccixx <choccixx (AT) (DOT) co.uk>>Dec 4, 2006 10:07 PM> > morning!>>Hi All,>>As I'm new to this group I just thought I'd say 'hello' and introduce >myself. Tho seeing as I'm here.... What do you all feed your dogs? >(those of you who have them, that is) I've been buying happydog but >one of them plain refuses to eat it, and as I'm new to being veganI'm >gonna have to go check now for dairy.. Cheers and have a good day all!>>Lynn>>>>To send an email to - >

Hi Jo,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I believe the dog food in question could have been veggiedog - though I am not 100 per cent sure. I am still on the case - I won't let it beat me!!! :)

Teresa

-

jo

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 7:41 PM

Hi Teresa

Jo

-

Geraldine McCarthy

Hi Lynn,

Geraldine

-

choccixx

morning!