IndiaDivine.org

My Favorite Animal? Steak.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This car reviewer sounds as ignorant and self centred enough to be Jeremy Clarkson! Leave him a piece of your mind at : http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2006/12/my_favorite_ani.html My Favorite Animal? Steak. Posted by: John"Just Lucky to be Here" Actually that's not true. Dogs are my favorite animals, but I wish I could take credit for that quote. Unfortunately, Fran Lebowitz came up with it. Yesterday, Rob and I were talking about how funny it would be to go into a Ferrari dealership, explain you don't need leather or a radio, and try to get them to drop the sticker price. Well, during the conversation I mentioned that some luxury cars—like Mercedes and Audi—offer "vegan" vehicles, which come with cloth interior instead of the rich, buttery leather that's good enough for everybody else. He thought I was kidding, but I wasn't. In 2004, the

LA Times ran "Auto Makers Getting a Taste for Vegan Values," which explains this rising trend. Personally, I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people who exist only to make choosing a restaurant impossible. But if they don't want leather interior, so be it. 02:30 AM in Life at CarDomain, News, Rants | Permalink TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/7223226 Listed below are links to weblogs that reference My Favorite Animal? Steak. : Comments Hey look, we are all entitled to our own opinions and childish comments like "I think the majority of vegans are miserable,

un-dateable people" show YOU in a bad light. The point you miss is that vegans care - about people, about animals and about the planet. You'll a whole of information start to filter out over the next 12 months about the damage livestock farming is doing to the environment and the solution - go veggie or vegan. I know you won't agree at the moment, but the tide is turning on this one. I live in the UK and a friend of mine bought a Porsche 3 years ago, and happily specified a non-leather interior. If car makers are wising to vegan-power, you should too. Don't rubbish it just because you don't understand it. Posted by: Martin D | Dec 22, 2006 at 02:32 AM The author isn't the

only one that feels threatened by vegans and our lifestyle. Actually, I can usually find something at almost any restaurant that I can eat--so there. You and just about every omnivore just don't get it--sooner or later you'll be vegan and you won't have a choice--perhaps in our lifetime. It's about the survival of the planet. Once you get over your vegan phobia you will find it's a very enjoyable way of life. It's you that is miserable, you that is uptight, you that has limited your choices and you that is afraid. Just get over it. Posted by: resistance is futile | Dec 21, 2006 at 04:59 PM Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

dammit..i'm undateable??

man..what the heck was i doing then?

peter VV Dec 22, 2006 12:16 PM Re: My Favorite Animal? Steak.

This car reviewer sounds as ignorant and self centred enough to be Jeremy Clarkson!

Leave him a piece of your mind at :

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2006/12/my_favorite_ani.html

Posted by: John"Just Lucky to be Here"

Actually that's not true. Dogs are my favorite animals, but I wish I could take credit for that quote. Unfortunately, Fran Lebowitz came up with it. Yesterday, Rob and I were talking about how funny it would be to go into a Ferrari dealership, explain you don't need leather or a radio, and try to get them to drop the sticker price. Well, during the conversation I mentioned that some luxury cars—like Mercedes and Audi—offer "vegan" vehicles, which come with cloth interior instead of the rich, buttery leather that's good enough for everybody else. He thought I was kidding, but I wasn't. In 2004, the LA Times ran "Auto Makers Getting a Taste for Vegan Values," which explains this rising trend. Personally, I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people who exist only to make choosing a restaurant impossible. But if they don't want leather interior, so be it.

02:30 AM in Life at CarDomain, News, Rants | Permalink

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/7223226

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference My Favorite Animal? Steak. :

Comments

Hey look, we are all entitled to our own opinions and childish comments like "I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people" show YOU in a bad light. The point you miss is that vegans care - about people, about animals and about the planet. You'll a whole of information start to filter out over the next 12 months about the damage livestock farming is doing to the environment and the solution - go veggie or vegan. I know you won't agree at the moment, but the tide is turning on this one.

I live in the UK and a friend of mine bought a Porsche 3 years ago, and happily specified a non-leather interior. If car makers are wising to vegan-power, you should too. Don't rubbish it just because you don't understand it.

Posted by: Martin D | Dec 22, 2006 at 02:32 AM

The author isn't the only one that feels threatened by vegans and our lifestyle. Actually, I can usually find something at almost any restaurant that I can eat--so there. You and just about every omnivore just don't get it--sooner or later you'll be vegan and you won't have a choice--perhaps in our lifetime. It's about the survival of the planet. Once you get over your vegan phobia you will find it's a very enjoyable way of life. It's you that is miserable, you that is uptight, you that has limited your choices and you that is afraid. Just get over it.

Posted by: resistance is futile | Dec 21, 2006 at 04:59 PM

Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

I`m just dated........... The Valley Vegan............... You think we look pretty good togetherYou think my shoes are made of leatherBut I'm a substitute for another guyI look pretty tall but my heels are highThe simple things you see are all complicatedI look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated, yeahfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: dammit..i'm undateable?? man..what the heck was i doing then? peter VV Dec 22, 2006 12:16 PM Re: My Favorite Animal? Steak. This car reviewer sounds as ignorant and self centred enough to be Jeremy Clarkson! Leave him a piece of your mind at : http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2006/12/my_favorite_ani.html My Favorite Animal? Steak. Posted by: John"Just Lucky to be Here" Actually that's not true. Dogs are my favorite animals, but I wish I could take credit for that quote. Unfortunately, Fran Lebowitz came up with it. Yesterday, Rob and I were talking about how funny it would be to go into a Ferrari dealership, explain you don't need leather or a radio, and try to get them to drop the sticker price.

Well, during the conversation I mentioned that some luxury cars—like Mercedes and Audi—offer "vegan" vehicles, which come with cloth interior instead of the rich, buttery leather that's good enough for everybody else. He thought I was kidding, but I wasn't. In 2004, the LA Times ran "Auto Makers Getting a Taste for Vegan Values," which explains this rising trend. Personally, I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people who exist only to make choosing a restaurant impossible. But if they don't want leather interior, so be it. 02:30 AM in Life at CarDomain, News, Rants | Permalink TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/7223226 Listed below are links to weblogs that reference My Favorite Animal? Steak. : Comments Hey look, we are all entitled to our own opinions and childish comments like "I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people" show YOU in a bad light. The point you miss is that vegans care - about people, about animals and about the planet. You'll a whole of information start to filter out over the next 12 months about the damage livestock farming is doing to the environment and the solution - go veggie or vegan. I know you won't agree at the moment, but the tide is turning on this one. I live in the UK and a friend of mine bought a Porsche 3 years ago, and happily specified a non-leather interior. If car makers are wising to vegan-power, you should too. Don't rubbish it just because you don't understand it. Posted by: Martin D | Dec 22, 2006 at 02:32 AM The author isn't the only one that feels threatened by vegans and our lifestyle. Actually, I can usually find something at almost any restaurant that I can eat--so there. You and just about every omnivore just don't get it--sooner or later you'll be vegan and you won't have a choice--perhaps in our lifetime. It's about the survival of the planet. Once you get over your vegan phobia you will find it's a very enjoyable way of life. It's you that is miserable, you that is uptight, you that has limited your choices and you that is afraid. Just get over it. Posted by: resistance is futile | Dec 21, 2006 at 04:59 PM Peter H Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher Peter H

Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

that guy sounds like an ignoramus and he is the dated one,

he will realized this in 50 years i hope less..

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> I`m just dated...........

>

> The Valley Vegan...............

> You think we look pretty good together

> You think my shoes are made of leather

>

> But I'm a substitute for another guy

> I look pretty tall but my heels are high

> The simple things you see are all complicated

> I look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated, yeah

>

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> dammit..i'm undateable??

> man..what the heck was i doing then?

>

>

>

>

>

> peter VV

> Dec 22, 2006 12:16 PM

>

> Re: My Favorite Animal? Steak.

>

> This car reviewer sounds as ignorant and self centred enough to

be Jeremy Clarkson!

> Leave him a piece of your mind at :

> http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2006/12/my_favorite_ani.html

> My Favorite Animal? Steak.

> Posted by: John

> " Just Lucky to be Here " Actually that's not true. Dogs are my

favorite animals, but I wish I could take credit for that quote.

Unfortunately, Fran Lebowitz came up with it. Yesterday, Rob and I

were talking about how funny it would be to go into a Ferrari

dealership, explain you don't need leather or a radio, and try to get

them to drop the sticker price. Well, during the conversation I

mentioned that some luxury cars—like Mercedes and Audi—offer " vegan "

vehicles, which come with cloth interior instead of the rich, buttery

leather that's good enough for everybody else.

>

> He thought I was kidding, but I wasn't. In 2004, the LA Times

ran " Auto Makers Getting a Taste for Vegan Values, " which explains

this rising trend. Personally, I think the majority of vegans are

miserable, un-dateable people who exist only to make choosing a

restaurant impossible. But if they don't want leather interior, so be

it.

>

>

>

>

> 02:30 AM in Life at CarDomain, News, Rants | Permalink

>

> TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry:

> http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/7223226

> Listed below are links to weblogs that reference My Favorite

Animal? Steak. :

>

>

>

> Comments Hey look, we are all entitled to our own

opinions and childish comments like " I think the majority of vegans

are miserable, un-dateable people " show YOU in a bad light. The point

you miss is that vegans care - about people, about animals and about

the planet. You'll a whole of information start to filter out over

the next 12 months about the damage livestock farming is doing to the

environment and the solution - go veggie or vegan. I know you won't

agree at the moment, but the tide is turning on this one.

> I live in the UK and a friend of mine bought a Porsche 3 years

ago, and happily specified a non-leather interior. If car makers are

wising to vegan-power, you should too. Don't rubbish it just because

you don't understand it.

>

> Posted by: Martin D | Dec 22, 2006 at 02:32 AM

>

> The author isn't the only one that feels threatened by vegans

and our lifestyle. Actually, I can usually find something at almost

any restaurant that I can eat--so there. You and just about every

omnivore just don't get it--sooner or later you'll be vegan and you

won't have a choice--perhaps in our lifetime. It's about the survival

of the planet. Once you get over your vegan phobia you will find it's

a very enjoyable way of life. It's you that is miserable, you that is

uptight, you that has limited your choices and you that is afraid.

Just get over it.

>

> Posted by: resistance is futile | Dec 21, 2006 at 04:59 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail -

quick, easy and free. Do it now...

> History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

>

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

>

never liked Substitute..........

peter VV Dec 22, 2006 1:14 PM Re: My Favorite Animal? Steak.

I`m just dated...........

The Valley Vegan...............

You think we look pretty good togetherYou think my shoes are made of leatherBut I'm a substitute for another guyI look pretty tall but my heels are highThe simple things you see are all complicatedI look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated, yeahfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

dammit..i'm undateable??

man..what the heck was i doing then?

peter VV Dec 22, 2006 12:16 PM Re: My Favorite Animal? Steak.

This car reviewer sounds as ignorant and self centred enough to be Jeremy Clarkson!

Leave him a piece of your mind at :

http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2006/12/my_favorite_ani.html

Posted by: John"Just Lucky to be Here"

Actually that's not true. Dogs are my favorite animals, but I wish I could take credit for that quote. Unfortunately, Fran Lebowitz came up with it. Yesterday, Rob and I were talking about how funny it would be to go into a Ferrari dealership, explain you don't need leather or a radio, and try to get them to drop the sticker price. Well, during the conversation I mentioned that some luxury cars—like Mercedes and Audi—offer "vegan" vehicles, which come with cloth interior instead of the rich, buttery leather that's good enough for everybody else. He thought I was kidding, but I wasn't. In 2004, the LA Times ran "Auto Makers Getting a Taste for Vegan Values," which explains this rising trend. Personally, I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people who exist only to make choosing a restaurant impossible. But if they don't want leather interior, so be it.

02:30 AM in Life at CarDomain, News, Rants | Permalink

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/7223226

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference My Favorite Animal? Steak. :

Comments

Hey look, we are all entitled to our own opinions and childish comments like "I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people" show YOU in a bad light. The point you miss is that vegans care - about people, about animals and about the planet. You'll a whole of information start to filter out over the next 12 months about the damage livestock farming is doing to the environment and the solution - go veggie or vegan. I know you won't agree at the moment, but the tide is turning on this one.

I live in the UK and a friend of mine bought a Porsche 3 years ago, and happily specified a non-leather interior. If car makers are wising to vegan-power, you should too. Don't rubbish it just because you don't understand it.

Posted by: Martin D | Dec 22, 2006 at 02:32 AM

The author isn't the only one that feels threatened by vegans and our lifestyle. Actually, I can usually find something at almost any restaurant that I can eat--so there. You and just about every omnivore just don't get it--sooner or later you'll be vegan and you won't have a choice--perhaps in our lifetime. It's about the survival of the planet. Once you get over your vegan phobia you will find it's a very enjoyable way of life. It's you that is miserable, you that is uptight, you that has limited your choices and you that is afraid. Just get over it.

Posted by: resistance is futile | Dec 21, 2006 at 04:59 PM

Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher

Peter H

Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

History repeats itself

and each time the price gets higher

Each to their own. I think its one of their better singles.......nice and easy to play on the guitar too.. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: never liked Substitute.......... peter VV Dec 22, 2006 1:14 PM Re: My Favorite Animal? Steak.

I`m just dated........... The Valley Vegan............... You think we look pretty good togetherYou think my shoes are made of leatherBut I'm a substitute for another guyI look pretty tall but my heels are highThe simple things you see are all complicatedI look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated, yeahfraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: dammit..i'm undateable?? man..what the heck was i doing then? peter VV Dec 22, 2006 12:16 PM Re: My Favorite Animal? Steak. This car reviewer sounds as ignorant and self centred enough to be Jeremy Clarkson! Leave him a piece of your mind at : http://blog.cardomain.com/blog/2006/12/my_favorite_ani.html My Favorite Animal? Steak. Posted by: John"Just Lucky to be Here"

Actually that's not true. Dogs are my favorite animals, but I wish I could take credit for that quote. Unfortunately, Fran Lebowitz came up with it. Yesterday, Rob and I were talking about how funny it would be to go into a Ferrari dealership, explain you don't need leather or a radio, and try to get them to drop the sticker price. Well, during the conversation I mentioned that some luxury cars—like Mercedes and Audi—offer "vegan" vehicles, which come with cloth interior instead of the rich, buttery leather that's good enough for everybody else. He thought I was kidding, but I

wasn't. In 2004, the LA Times ran "Auto Makers Getting a Taste for Vegan Values," which explains this rising trend. Personally, I think the majority of vegans are miserable, un-dateable people who exist only to make choosing a restaurant impossible. But if they don't want leather interior, so be it. 02:30 AM in Life at CarDomain, News, Rants | Permalink TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry:http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/7223226 Listed below are links to weblogs that reference My Favorite Animal? Steak. : Comments Hey look, we are all entitled to our own opinions and childish comments like "I think the majority of vegans are miserable,

un-dateable people" show YOU in a bad light. The point you miss is that vegans care - about people, about animals and about the planet. You'll a whole of information start to filter out over the next 12 months about the damage livestock farming is doing to the environment and the solution - go veggie or vegan. I know you won't agree at the moment, but the tide is turning on this one. I live in the UK and a friend of mine bought a Porsche 3 years ago, and happily specified a non-leather interior. If car makers are wising to vegan-power, you should too. Don't rubbish it just because you don't understand it. Posted by: Martin D | Dec 22, 2006 at 02:32 AM The author isn't the

only one that feels threatened by vegans and our lifestyle. Actually, I can usually find something at almost any restaurant that I can eat--so there. You and just about every omnivore just don't get it--sooner or later you'll be vegan and you won't have a choice--perhaps in our lifetime. It's about the survival of the planet. Once you get over your vegan phobia you will find it's a very enjoyable way of life. It's you that is miserable, you that is uptight, you that has limited your choices and you that is afraid. Just get over it. Posted by: resistance is futile | Dec 21, 2006 at 04:59 PM Peter H Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher Peter H Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. History repeats itself and each time the price gets higher Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.