and co-worker is standing outside

sez " oh, its gonna be a wonderful day "

uh oh

get in

and find out

our parent company declared bankruptcy

they let us know by E-MAIL!

i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down

down down down....................................

argh...

fraggle

Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always

glorify the hunter

jeez--sorry, Frag. what's gonna happen with your job?

-

fraggle

vegan chat ; doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com ; TFHB

Friday, December 29, 2006 1:28 PM

what a way t o end the year

get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down down down down....................................argh..fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunter

Sorry to hear that, hope they get bought out and your job is safe. crossing everything for yer! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down

down down down....................................argh...fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunterPeter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

*sigh*

who knows

go to whitewash meeting now.

Carolyn H Dec 29, 2006 10:49 AM Re: what a way t o end the year 

jeez--sorry, Frag. what's gonna happen with your job?

-

fraggle

vegan chat ; doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com ; TFHB

Friday, December 29, 2006 1:28 PM

get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down down down down....................................argh..fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunter

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

getting bought out (which is definately a possiblilty) might actually be a WORSE thing, as it generally means "hmm..ok, you guys are duplicating what we already do, bye bye to this dept, bye bye to that dept"

bloody heck.

fraggle

peter VV Dec 29, 2006 10:54 AM Re: what a way t o end the year

Sorry to hear that, hope they get bought out and your job is safe.

crossing everything for yer!

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down down down down....................................argh...fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunter

Peter H

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

Oh well - you wanted to leave anyway! Hope you get another job quickly.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

" vegan chat " ; <doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>;

" TFHB " <TFHB >

Friday, December 29, 2006 6:28 PM

> get into work today

> and co-worker is standing outside

> sez " oh, its gonna be a wonderful day "

> uh oh

> get in

> and find out

> our parent company declared bankruptcy

> they let us know by E-MAIL!

>

> i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us

down down down down....................................

>

> argh...

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

> Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always

> glorify the hunter

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Dont count your chickens before they are hatched, you can only play this by ear I`m afraid and wait and see. Definately start looking for another job though just in case it goes the wrong way. The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: getting bought out (which is definately a possiblilty) might actually be a WORSE thing, as it generally means "hmm..ok, you guys are duplicating what we already do, bye bye to this dept, bye bye to that

dept" bloody heck. fraggle peter VV Dec 29, 2006 10:54 AM Re: what a way t o end the year Sorry to hear that, hope they get bought out and your job is safe. crossing everything for yer! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they

ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down down down down....................................argh...fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunter Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H

i'll just sit in the corner and panic

thanx

:)

peter VV Dec 30, 2006 12:29 AM Re: what a way t o end the year

Dont count your chickens before they are hatched, you can only play this by ear I`m afraid and wait and see.

Definately start looking for another job though just in case it goes the wrong way.

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

getting bought out (which is definately a possiblilty) might actually be a WORSE thing, as it generally means "hmm..ok, you guys are duplicating what we already do, bye bye to this dept, bye bye to that dept"

bloody heck.

fraggle

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down down down down....................................argh...fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunter

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain

Peter H

- Mark Twain

Heard anything today? The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'll just sit in the corner and panic thanx :) peter VV Dec 30, 2006 12:29 AM Re: what a way t o end the year Dont count your chickens before

they are hatched, you can only play this by ear I`m afraid and wait and see. Definately start looking for another job though just in case it goes the wrong way. The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: getting bought out (which is definately a possiblilty) might actually be a WORSE thing, as it generally means "hmm..ok, you guys are duplicating what we already do, bye bye to this dept, bye bye to that dept" bloody heck. fraggle peter VV Dec 29, 2006 10:54 AM Re: what a way t o end the year

Sorry to hear that, hope they get bought out and your job is safe. crossing everything for yer! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down down down down....................................argh...fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunter Peter

H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we

know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

nope

all the high muckitee micks are in meetings all day

i'm just doing my normal stuff

and panicking quietly

eh

who needs work, right?

there's some nice cardboard boxes out there..after the holidays and all

can make myself a fine box condo...............

peter VV Jan 2, 2007 1:11 PM Re: what a way t o end the year

Heard anything today?

The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i'll just sit in the corner and panic

thanx

:)

peter VV Dec 30, 2006 12:29 AM Re: what a way t o end the year

Dont count your chickens before they are hatched, you can only play this by ear I`m afraid and wait and see.

Definately start looking for another job though just in case it goes the wrong way.

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

bloody heck.

fraggle

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain

Peter H

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we

know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain

Peter H

All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine

- Mark Twain

What about your noshers? how will you manage if your job goes? you still need major dental right? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: nope all the high muckitee micks are in meetings all day i'm just doing my normal stuff and panicking quietly eh who needs work, right? there's some nice cardboard boxes out

there..after the holidays and all can make myself a fine box condo............... peter VV Jan 2, 2007 1:11 PM Re: what a way t o end the year Heard anything today? The Valley Vegan..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: i'll just sit in the corner and panic thanx :) peter VV Dec 30, 2006 12:29 AM Re: what a way t o end the year

Dont count your chickens before they are hatched, you can only play this by ear I`m afraid and wait and see. Definately start looking for another job though just in case it goes the wrong way. The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: getting bought out (which is definately a possiblilty) might actually be a WORSE thing, as it generally means "hmm..ok, you guys are duplicating what we already do, bye bye to this dept, bye bye to that dept" bloody heck. fraggle peter VV Dec 29, 2006 10:54 AM

Re: what a way t o end the year Sorry to hear that, hope they get bought out and your job is safe. crossing everything for yer! The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: get into work todayand co-worker is standing outsidesez "oh, its gonna be a wonderful day"uh ohget inand find out our parent company declared bankruptcythey let us know by E-MAIL!i have no idea why they ever bought us out, since all they do is drag us down down down down....................................argh...fraggleUntil lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall alwaysglorify the hunter Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. What

gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H All new Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H

took me a minute to figure out "noshers"

heh

it's all on hold....

sorry, i don't have $13 k lying around, and it'll be more w/o insurance

plan on looking at other dentists..

but, until i find out if we are still going to be a going concern, its sorta a moot point

fraggle

peter VV Jan 2, 2007 1:54 PM Re: what a way t o end the year

What about your noshers? how will you manage if your job goes? you still need major dental right?

The Valley Vegan...............

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."