IndiaDivine.org

Sarah Jane Adventures

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes I saw it, it was O.K. for a childrens programme ( a bit thin in parts though I thought ) - sorry didnt mean to sound like an old codger there! not a patch on Dr Who. I may get around to watching it depending on what time it is on. I prefer the darkness of Torchwood, and will be looking forward to the next series. The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter (VV) Did you see the Sarah Jane Adventures? I thought it was good, and emjoyed it. I shall look forward to the series later this year. Jo Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

I enjoyed it more than Torchwood, which to me seems a little laboured. I like darkness, but not the way they do it in Torchwood. Maybe a good Dracula film is more my style for darkness.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:15 AM

Re: Sarah Jane Adventures

Yes I saw it, it was O.K. for a childrens programme ( a bit thin in parts though I thought ) - sorry didnt mean to sound like an old codger there! not a patch on Dr Who. I may get around to watching it depending on what time it is on.

I prefer the darkness of Torchwood, and will be looking forward to the next series.

The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter (VV)

Did you see the Sarah Jane Adventures? I thought it was good, and emjoyed it. I shall look forward to the series later this year.

Jo

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.