Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's what I was thinking !! LOL ...

*mona

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> you mean you expect me to take every veggie from my garden inside

and wash it before i eat it???!

> that would just cut waaaaaaay down on my grazing....

>

> and foraging

>

>

>

>

> >jo <jo.heartwork

> >Feb 2, 2007 6:59 PM

> >

> >Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil?

> >

> >I think you can get enough B12 from the dirt on unwashed

vegetables - but

> >you can also get other things from them - like e-coli, worms eggs

etc. If

> >you have birds, cats or wild animals in the vicinity they will

have pooped

> >on your vegetables sometime recently. I wouldn't relish eating

any veg

> >unwashed.

> >

> >I think you can get enough B12 from fortified foods providing you

do add up

> >the totals for the day, but you can fall down on this if you

change the

> >brands you use and then find they don't contain B12. It is

something you

> >have to keep checking. As B12 is harmless to supplement I think

that is the

> >wisest and easiest way to ensure a good supply. The folic acid

and B6 are

> >readily available in the vegan diet.

> >

> >Jo

> >

> >-

> >

>

> " Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket

fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger

and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. "

> -- Dwight Eisenhower

>

You mean to say you don't - yuk!!!

When monkeys eat their fruit and veg from the wild they also eat plants that

get rid of the parasitic worms that they pick up - it is unlikely that we

would. You have your dogs wormed because they pick up parasitic worms

through eating unwashed stuff that they find.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:23 AM

Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil?

> you mean you expect me to take every veggie from my garden inside and wash

it before i eat it???!

> that would just cut waaaaaaay down on my grazing....

>

> and foraging

>

>

>

>

> >jo <jo.heartwork

> >Feb 2, 2007 6:59 PM

> >

> >Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil?

> >

> >I think you can get enough B12 from the dirt on unwashed vegetables - but

> >you can also get other things from them - like e-coli, worms eggs etc.

If

> >you have birds, cats or wild animals in the vicinity they will have

pooped

> >on your vegetables sometime recently. I wouldn't relish eating any veg

> >unwashed.

> >

> >I think you can get enough B12 from fortified foods providing you do add

up

> >the totals for the day, but you can fall down on this if you change the

> >brands you use and then find they don't contain B12. It is something you

> >have to keep checking. As B12 is harmless to supplement I think that is

the

> >wisest and easiest way to ensure a good supply. The folic acid and B6

are

> >readily available in the vegan diet.

> >

> >Jo

> >

> >-

> >

>

> " Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,

signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed,

those who are cold and are not clothed. "

> -- Dwight Eisenhower

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

I think he was joking? to a certain extent. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Double yuk!!!Jo- "*mona" <ahnochirah >Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:47 AM vitamin B12, was Re:

oil?> That's what I was thinking !! LOL ... > > *mona> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >> > you mean you expect me to take every veggie from my garden inside > and wash it before i eat it???!> > that would just cut waaaaaaay down on my grazing....> > > > and foraging> > > > > > > > > > >jo <jo.heartwork> > >Feb 2, 2007 6:59 PM> > > > > >Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil?> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from the dirt on unwashed > vegetables - but> > >you can also get other things

from them - like e-coli, worms eggs > etc. If> > >you have birds, cats or wild animals in the vicinity they will > have pooped> > >on your vegetables sometime recently. I wouldn't relish eating > any veg> > >unwashed.> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from fortified foods providing you > do add up> > >the totals for the day, but you can fall down on this if you > change the> > >brands you use and then find they don't contain B12. It is > something you> > >have to keep checking. As B12 is harmless to supplement I think > that is the> > >wisest and easiest way to ensure a good supply. The folic acid > and B6 are> > >readily available in the vegan diet.> > >> > >Jo> > >> > >-> > >> >

> > "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket > fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger > and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." > > -- Dwight Eisenhower> >> > > > > To send an email to - >

I certainly hope so. When you think of birds flying over and pooping, and planes dumping their fuel and insects crawling over the dog poo and then onto the fruit and veg - may I just repeat 'yuk'.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, February 03, 2007 4:56 PM

I think he was joking?

to a certain extent.

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Double yuk!!!Jo- "*mona" <ahnochirah >Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:47 AM vitamin B12, was Re: oil?> That's what I was thinking !! LOL ... > > *mona> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >> > you mean you expect me to take every veggie from my garden inside > and wash it before i eat it???!> > that would just cut waaaaaaay down on my grazing....> > > > and foraging> > > > > > > > > > >jo <jo.heartwork> > >Feb 2, 2007 6:59 PM> > > > > >Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil?> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from the dirt on unwashed > vegetables - but> > >you can also get other things from them - like e-coli, worms eggs > etc. If> > >you have birds, cats or wild animals in the vicinity they will > have pooped> > >on your vegetables sometime recently. I wouldn't relish eating > any veg> > >unwashed.> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from fortified foods providing you > do add up> > >the totals for the day, but you can fall down on this if you > change the> > >brands you use and then find they don't contain B12. It is > something you> > >have to keep checking. As B12 is harmless to supplement I think > that is the> > >wisest and easiest way to ensure a good supply. The folic acid > and B6 are> > >readily available in the vegan diet.> > >> > >Jo> > >> > >-> > >> > > > "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket > fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger > and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." > > -- Dwight Eisenhower> >> > > > > To send an email to - >

I myself have picked soft fruits from my garden and eaten them without washing, havent you ? The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I certainly hope so. When you think of birds flying over and pooping, and planes dumping their fuel and insects crawling over the dog poo and then onto the fruit and veg - may I just repeat 'yuk'. Jo - peter VV Saturday, February 03, 2007 4:56 PM Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil? I think he was joking? to a certain extent. The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Double yuk!!!Jo- "*mona" <ahnochirah >Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:47 AM vitamin B12, was Re: oil?> That's what I was thinking !! LOL ... > > *mona> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >> > you mean you expect me to take every veggie from my garden inside > and wash it before i eat it???!> > that would just cut waaaaaaay down on my grazing....> > > > and foraging> > > > > > > > > > >jo

<jo.heartwork> > >Feb 2, 2007 6:59 PM> > > > > >Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil?> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from the dirt on unwashed > vegetables - but> > >you can also get other things from them - like e-coli, worms eggs > etc. If> > >you have birds, cats or wild animals in the vicinity they will > have pooped> > >on your vegetables sometime recently. I wouldn't relish eating > any veg> > >unwashed.> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from fortified foods providing you > do add up> > >the totals for the day, but you can fall down on this if you > change the> > >brands you use and then find they don't contain B12. It is

> something you> > >have to keep checking. As B12 is harmless to supplement I think > that is the> > >wisest and easiest way to ensure a good supply. The folic acid > and B6 are> > >readily available in the vegan diet.> > >> > >Jo> > >> > >-> > >> > > > "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket > fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger > and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." > > -- Dwight Eisenhower> >> > > > > To send an email to - >

No - for the reasons I gave before.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, February 03, 2007 6:55 PM

I myself have picked soft fruits from my garden and eaten them without washing, havent you ?

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I certainly hope so. When you think of birds flying over and pooping, and planes dumping their fuel and insects crawling over the dog poo and then onto the fruit and veg - may I just repeat 'yuk'.

Jo

-

peter VV

Saturday, February 03, 2007 4:56 PM

I think he was joking?

to a certain extent.

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork > wrote:

Double yuk!!!Jo- "*mona" <ahnochirah >Saturday, February 03, 2007 12:47 AM vitamin B12, was Re: oil?> That's what I was thinking !! LOL ... > > *mona> > , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> >> > you mean you expect me to take every veggie from my garden inside > and wash it before i eat it???!> > that would just cut waaaaaaay down on my grazing....> > > > and foraging> > > > > > > > > > >jo <jo.heartwork> > >Feb 2, 2007 6:59 PM> > > > > >Re: vitamin B12, was Re: oil?> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from the dirt on unwashed > vegetables - but> > >you can also get other things from them - like e-coli, worms eggs > etc. If> > >you have birds, cats or wild animals in the vicinity they will > have pooped> > >on your vegetables sometime recently. I wouldn't relish eating > any veg> > >unwashed.> > >> > >I think you can get enough B12 from fortified foods providing you > do add up> > >the totals for the day, but you can fall down on this if you > change the> > >brands you use and then find they don't contain B12. It is > something you> > >have to keep checking. As B12 is harmless to supplement I think > that is the> > >wisest and easiest way to ensure a good supply. The folic acid > and B6 are> > >readily available in the vegan diet.> > >> > >Jo> > >> > >-> > >> > > > "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket > fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger > and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." > > -- Dwight Eisenhower> >> > > > > To send an email to - >