IndiaDivine.org

Vanilla Pudding??????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a

trifle and can't figure how without the pudding...

Thanks - e-mail to me if you can: purplemoon2928

Peace to all...

quickest thing I can think of ( and I have used ) is vegan custard? you can buy ready made if lazy like me , provamel make one in a carton............... http://www.alprosoya.co.uk/alpro/UK_en/product/bymoment/dinner/24.html the Valley Vegan..................Moonchild <purplemoon2928 wrote: Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a trifle and can't

figure how without the pudding...Thanks - e-mail to me if you can: purplemoon2928 Peace to all...Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

we talking about the same sorta pudding btw?

Vanilla Tofu PuddingIngredients (use vegan versions): 4 ounces of lite firm tofu 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon of vanilla soymilk (I fancy the vegan sugar-free variety) 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of instant vanilla pudding mix*Directions:process the tofu in a blender until it is smooth. pour it into a bowl. add the pudding mix and stir very well. add the soymilk and stir really well. eat.

peter VV Feb 19, 2007 1:24 AM Re: Vanilla Pudding??????

quickest thing I can think of ( and I have used ) is vegan custard? you can buy ready made if lazy like me , provamel make one in a carton...............

http://www.alprosoya.co.uk/alpro/UK_en/product/bymoment/dinner/24.html

the Valley Vegan..................Moonchild <purplemoon2928 wrote:

Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a trifle and can't figure how without the pudding...Thanks - e-mail to me if you can: purplemoon2928 Peace to all...

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Dont know, would you put this in a trifle? we normally put a layer of custard on top of jelly for a trifle? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: we talking about the same sorta pudding btw? Vanilla Tofu PuddingIngredients (use vegan versions): 4 ounces of lite firm tofu 4

tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon of vanilla soymilk (I fancy the vegan sugar-free variety) 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of instant vanilla pudding mix*Directions:process the tofu in a blender until it is smooth. pour it into a bowl. add the pudding mix and stir very well. add the soymilk and stir really well. eat. peter VV Feb 19, 2007 1:24 AM Re: Vanilla Pudding?????? quickest thing I can think of ( and I have used ) is vegan custard? you can buy ready made if lazy like me , provamel make one in a carton............... http://www.alprosoya.co.uk/alpro/UK_en/product/bymoment/dinner/24.html the Valley Vegan..................Moonchild <purplemoon2928 > wrote: Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a trifle and can't figure how without the pudding...Thanks - e-mail to me if you can: purplemoon2928 Peace to all... Peter H New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col.

William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

we don't have trifles here really...remember

peter VV Feb 19, 2007 11:21 AM Re: Vanilla Pudding??????

Dont know, would you put this in a trifle? we normally put a layer of custard on top of jelly for a trifle?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

we talking about the same sorta pudding btw?

Vanilla Tofu PuddingIngredients (use vegan versions): 4 ounces of lite firm tofu 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon of vanilla soymilk (I fancy the vegan sugar-free variety) 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of instant vanilla pudding mix*Directions:process the tofu in a blender until it is smooth. pour it into a bowl. add the pudding mix and stir very well. add the soymilk and stir really well. eat.

peter VV Feb 19, 2007 1:24 AM Re: Vanilla Pudding??????

quickest thing I can think of ( and I have used ) is vegan custard? you can buy ready made if lazy like me , provamel make one in a carton...............

http://www.alprosoya.co.uk/alpro/UK_en/product/bymoment/dinner/24.html

the Valley Vegan..................Moonchild <purplemoon2928 > wrote:

Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a trifle and can't figure how without the pudding...Thanks - e-mail to me if you can: purplemoon2928 Peace to all...

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col.

William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Can you find vanilla soy yogurt in local stores?

I had the pear huckleberry trifle at Millennium Restaurant and then

made it at home. The recipe is quite complicated, if you'd like it I

can send it or you can look it up in the cookbook The Artful Vegan by

Eric Tucker. It contains pears, white grape juice, cashews, sugar,

vanilla bean, agar powder, arrowroot, and extra firm silken tofu.

If I made it again, I'd just use vanilla soy yogurt or rice pudding.

>Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a

>trifle and can't figure how without the pudding...

>Thanks - e-mail to me if you can:

Anyone have a good rice pudding recipe??

*mona

, yarrow wrote:

>

> Can you find vanilla soy yogurt in local stores?

>

> I had the pear huckleberry trifle at Millennium Restaurant and then

> made it at home. The recipe is quite complicated, if you'd like it I

> can send it or you can look it up in the cookbook The Artful Vegan

by

> Eric Tucker. It contains pears, white grape juice, cashews, sugar,

> vanilla bean, agar powder, arrowroot, and extra firm silken tofu.

>

> If I made it again, I'd just use vanilla soy yogurt or rice pudding.

>

>

> >Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a

> >trifle and can't figure how without the pudding...

> >Thanks - e-mail to me if you can:

>

rice pudding is easy, you dont even need to use pudding rice, in fact I have used basmati before now, and substituyed coconut milk for soya and it was nice with sliced mango...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm The Valley Vegan...........*mona <ahnochirah wrote: Anyone have a good rice pudding recipe??*mona , yarrow wrote:>> Can you find vanilla soy yogurt in local

stores?> > I had the pear huckleberry trifle at Millennium Restaurant and then > made it at home. The recipe is quite complicated, if you'd like it I > can send it or you can look it up in the cookbook The Artful Vegan by > Eric Tucker. It contains pears, white grape juice, cashews, sugar, > vanilla bean, agar powder, arrowroot, and extra firm silken tofu.> > If I made it again, I'd just use vanilla soy yogurt or rice pudding.> > > >Hey all - anyone have a recipe for vanilla pudding? Want to makae a> >trifle and can't figure how without the pudding...> >Thanks - e-mail to me if you can:>Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.