IndiaDivine.org

I'm a Las Vegan, Vegan!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list, for i attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i asked why there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as eggs, butter and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products are just as and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter from the list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read their rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:) yes i did, that's exactly what i wanted to do!

I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at the first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since i don't care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut out the cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book "The China Study" by Dr Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to become a Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his aura~ Now listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me more to be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds and fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep like i once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in the past~ I am so Green today!

anyway, enough about me~

thank you again!

Danita aka GaiaHemp

love*light,

GaiaHemp

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for man."-- Alice WalkerAuthor of 'The Color Purple'

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." -- Charles Darwin.

" Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends." -- George Bernard Shaw

"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it."-- Abraham Lincoln

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.

A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.

"People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of another species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after weaning. It is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking the milk of a mother cow is just as strange."-- Michael Klaper, M.D.

*Vegan Pet*

Hi Danita

Welcome to Vegan Chat. I hope you enjoy it here. Please join in

whenever you like.

Jo

, " HAH " <GaiaHemp wrote:

>

>

> Hi,

>

> I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list,

for i

> attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i

asked why

> there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as

eggs, butter

> and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products are

just as

> and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter

from the

> list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read

their

> rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:)

yes i did,

> that's exactly what i wanted to do!

>

> I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at

the

> first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since

i don't

> care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut

out the

> cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan

> Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book " The China Study " by Dr

> Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to

become a

> Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his

aura~ Now

> listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me

more to

> be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds

and

> fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep

like i

> once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in

the past~

> I am so Green today!

>

> anyway, enough about me~

>

> thank you again!

> Danita aka GaiaHemp

>

>

>

love*light,

> GaiaHemp

>

>

> " The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were

not made

> for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for

man. "

> -- Alice Walker

> Author of 'The Color Purple'

> " The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of

man. "

> -- Charles Darwin.

> " Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends. "

> -- George Bernard Shaw

> " I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the

better

> for it. "

> -- Abraham Lincoln

> " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals

are treated

> "

> -- Mahatma Gandhi

>

> A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.

>

> A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.

> " People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of

another

> species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after

weaning. It

> is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking

the milk of

> a mother cow is just as strange. "

> -- Michael Klaper, M.D.

> *Vegan Pet*

>

Hey, Im a Las Vegan Vegan too, What part of town are you on?

I live near the strip.

>

>

> Hi,

>

> I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list,

for i

> attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i

asked why

> there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as

eggs, butter

> and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products are

just as

> and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter

from the

> list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read

their

> rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:)

yes i did,

> that's exactly what i wanted to do!

>

> I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at

the

> first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since

i don't

> care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut

out the

> cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan

> Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book " The China Study " by Dr

> Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to

become a

> Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his

aura~ Now

> listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me

more to

> be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds

and

> fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep

like i

> once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in

the past~

> I am so Green today!

>

> anyway, enough about me~

>

> thank you again!

> Danita aka GaiaHemp

>

>

>

love*light,

> GaiaHemp

>

>

> " The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were

not made

> for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for

man. "

> -- Alice Walker

> Author of 'The Color Purple'

> " The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of

man. "

> -- Charles Darwin.

> " Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends. "

> -- George Bernard Shaw

> " I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the

better

> for it. "

> -- Abraham Lincoln

> " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals

are treated

> "

> -- Mahatma Gandhi

>

> A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.

>

> A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.

> " People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of

another

> species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after

weaning. It

> is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking

the milk of

> a mother cow is just as strange. "

> -- Michael Klaper, M.D.

> *Vegan Pet*

>

is it difficult to Ve Vegan in Vegas??

I'm just wondering, i have never been there.

, " angelikfiona "

<angelik_kitty_kat wrote:

>

> Hey, Im a Las Vegan Vegan too, What part of town are you on?

>

> I live near the strip.

>

> , " HAH " <GaiaHemp@> wrote:

Hi Danita,and welcome from Wales. I annoyed a lot of people at the vegetarian society years ago by asking them why they felt the need to support animal suffering from the dairy trade and supporting farmers indirectly by issuing recipes ( 75-80% of which ) contained cheese. I have noticed that they makea bit more of an effort these days. I wasnt a member for long. I hope that you have joined The Vegan Society, as they are a charity and get no funding, and do a lot of good work promoting the cause. Their web site contains a lot of good information on veganism.: http://www.vegansociety.com/html/ The Valley Vegan................HAH <GaiaHemp wrote: Hi, I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list, for i attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i asked why there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as eggs, butter and milk~ I provided a link for those to see

why those products are just as and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter from the list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read their rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:) yes i did, that's exactly what i wanted to do! I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at the first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since i don't care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut out the cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book "The China Study" by Dr Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to become a Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved

his aura~ Now listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me more to be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds and fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep like i once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in the past~ I am so Green today! anyway, enough about me~ thank you again! Danita aka GaiaHemp love*light, GaiaHemp

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for man."-- Alice WalkerAuthor of 'The Color Purple' "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." -- Charles Darwin. " Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends." -- George Bernard Shaw "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it."-- Abraham Lincoln "The

greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary. A pig living at Farm Sanctuary. "People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of another species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after weaning. It is unnatural for a dog to nurse from

a giraffe; a child drinking the milk of a mother cow is just as strange."-- Michael Klaper, M.D. *Vegan Pet* Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Nah, we got tons of restuarant choise

2 whole food markets

a trader joes

and a wild oats

May be more that Im not aware of.

, " zurumato " <zurumato wrote:

>

> is it difficult to Ve Vegan in Vegas??

>

> I'm just wondering, i have never been there.

>

>

>

> , " angelikfiona "

> <angelik_kitty_kat@> wrote:

> >

> > Hey, Im a Las Vegan Vegan too, What part of town are you on?

> >

> > I live near the strip.

> >

> > , " HAH " <GaiaHemp@> wrote:

>

ok Jo,

thanks!

----

heartwerk

02/26/07 23:49:32

Re: I'm a Las Vegan, Vegan!

Hi DanitaWelcome to Vegan Chat. I hope you enjoy it here. Please join in whenever you like.Jo , "HAH" <GaiaHemp wrote:>> > Hi,> > I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list, for i> attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i asked why> there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as eggs, butter> and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products are just as> and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter from the> list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read their> rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:) yes i did,> that's exactly what i wanted to do! > > I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at the> first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since i don't> care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut out the> cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan> Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book "The China Study" by Dr> Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to become a> Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his aura~ Now> listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me more to> be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds and> fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep like i> once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in the past~> I am so Green today!> > anyway, enough about me~> > thank you again!> Danita aka GaiaHemp> > > > > > > > > > love*light,> GaiaHemp > > > "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made> for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for man."> -- Alice Walker> Author of 'The Color Purple'> "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." > -- Charles Darwin.> " Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends."> -- George Bernard Shaw> "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better> for it."> -- Abraham Lincoln> "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated> " > -- Mahatma Gandhi> > A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.> > A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.> "People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of another> species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after weaning. It> is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking the milk of> a mother cow is just as strange."> -- Michael Klaper, M.D.> *Vegan Pet*>

I live near UNLV, right off of Trop and Maryland:) what are your cross streets?

----

angelikfiona

02/27/07 09:55:26

Hey, Im a Las Vegan Vegan too, What part of town are you on?I live near the strip. , "HAH" <GaiaHemp wrote:>> > Hi,> > I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list, for i> attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i asked why> there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as eggs, butter> and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products are just as> and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter from the> list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read their> rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:) yes i did,> that's exactly what i wanted to do! > > I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at the> first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since i don't> care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut out the> cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan> Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book "The China Study" by Dr> Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to become a> Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his aura~ Now> listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me more to> be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds and> fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep like i> once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in the past~> I am so Green today!> > anyway, enough about me~> > thank you again!> Danita aka GaiaHemp> > > > > > > > > > love*light,> GaiaHemp > > > "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made> for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for man."> -- Alice Walker> Author of 'The Color Purple'> "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." > -- Charles Darwin.> " Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends."> -- George Bernard Shaw> "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better> for it."> -- Abraham Lincoln> "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated> " > -- Mahatma Gandhi> > A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.> > A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.> "People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of another> species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after weaning. It> is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking the milk of> a mother cow is just as strange."> -- Michael Klaper, M.D.> *Vegan Pet*>

Hi Peter,

I've not yet join The Vegan Society, i'll certainly look into it but i Podcast most of the Vegan Podcast such a Vegan Freaks and The Compassionate Cook (i just purchased her cooking video and donate to her monthly) and also Animal Voices, those 3 are my favorite for now~

It's funny but i never thought i'd be a Vegan, but once i became a Vegetarian and then listened to those Podcast it was really very easy to just stop all animal products all together, we just have to read more than normal when we shop, yes?

anyway, thank you again for creating this open forum for those of us who truly love animals the conscious way!

Danita

----

peter VV

02/27/07 12:44:06

Hi Danita,and welcome from Wales.

I annoyed a lot of people at the vegetarian society years ago by asking them why they felt the need to support animal suffering from the dairy trade and supporting farmers indirectly by issuing recipes ( 75-80% of which ) contained cheese. I have noticed that they makea bit more of an effort these days.

I wasnt a member for long.

I hope that you have joined The Vegan Society, as they are a charity and get no funding, and do a lot of good work promoting the cause. Their web site contains a lot of good information on veganism.:

http://www.vegansociety.com/html/

The Valley Vegan................HAH <GaiaHemp (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

Hi,

I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list, for i attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i asked why there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as eggs, butter and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products are just as and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter from the list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read their rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:) yes i did, that's exactly what i wanted to do!

I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at the first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since i don't care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut out the cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book "The China Study" by Dr Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to become a Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his aura~ Now listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me more to be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds and fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep like i once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in the past~ I am so Green today!

anyway, enough about me~

thank you again!

Danita aka GaiaHemp

love*light,

GaiaHemp

"The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for man."-- Alice WalkerAuthor of 'The Color Purple'

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." -- Charles Darwin.

" Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends." -- George Bernard Shaw

"I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better for it."-- Abraham Lincoln

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.

A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.

"People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of another species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after weaning. It is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking the milk of a mother cow is just as strange."-- Michael Klaper, M.D.

*Vegan Pet*

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

to bad Sara is no longer active on this group....she was from LV as well...

HAH Feb 27, 2007 4:55 PM Re: Re: I'm a Las Vegan, Vegan!

I live near UNLV, right off of Trop and Maryland:) what are your cross streets?

----

angelikfiona

02/27/07 09:55:26

Hey, Im a Las Vegan Vegan too, What part of town are you on?I live near the strip. , "HAH" <GaiaHemp wrote:>> > Hi,> > I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan list, for i> attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i asked why> there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as eggs, butter> and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products are just as> and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter from the> list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have read their> rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:) yes i did,> that's exactly what i wanted to do! > > I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser at the> first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan since i don't> care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut out the> cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to Vegan> Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book "The China Study" by Dr> Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to become a> Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his aura~ Now> listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered me more to> be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste buds and> fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not asleep like i> once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat, in the past~> I am so Green today!> > anyway, enough about me~> > thank you again!> Danita aka GaiaHemp> > > > > > > > > > love*light,> GaiaHemp > > > "The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made> for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman for man."> -- Alice Walker> Author of 'The Color Purple'> "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." > -- Charles Darwin.> " Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends."> -- George Bernard Shaw> "I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better> for it."> -- Abraham Lincoln> "The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated> " > -- Mahatma Gandhi> > A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.> > A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.> "People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of another> species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after weaning. It> is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking the milk of> a mother cow is just as strange."> -- Michael Klaper, M.D.> *Vegan Pet*>

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

maybe we could mentally channel

nikki and sara to come back!

it's good to know that vegas is vegan friendly.

ok so do you ever go to the casinos or shows

and are they fun?

are they lots of elvis impersonatiors around?

just wondering :)

I live extremely close to the strip

Las Vegas bLVD & Robindale, Robindale runs alognside the Outlet

Center, formerly known as Belle's Mall

>

> I live near UNLV, right off of Trop and Maryland:) what are your

cross

> streets?

>

> ----

>

> angelikfiona

> 02/27/07 09:55:26

>

> Re: I'm a Las Vegan, Vegan!

>

> Hey, Im a Las Vegan Vegan too, What part of town are you on?

>

> I live near the strip.

>

> , " HAH " <GaiaHemp@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Hi,

> >

> > I'm new here and would to thank Peter for creating this Vegan

list,

> for i

> > attempted to join a Vegetarian list only to be banned because i

> asked why

> > there were so many recipes with animal products in them such as

> eggs, butter

> > and milk~ I provided a link for those to see why those products

are

> just as

> > and as so called meat (dead animals) only to get a nasty letter

> from the

> > list owner~ I guess i broke a cardinal rule, for i should have

read

> their

> > rules a little closer? O well, didn't mean to spill their milk:)

> yes i did,

> > that's exactly what i wanted to do!

> >

> > I became a vegetarian after my 3rd annual 10 day Master Cleanser

at

> the

> > first of the year, only to see i had somewhat become a Vegan

since

> i don't

> > care for eggs, milks and butter but i still ate cheese~ So i cut

> out the

> > cheese and here i am, a Vegan, a very Happy Vegan! I listen to

Vegan

> > Podcasts, daily, and just requested the book " The China Study " by

Dr

> > Campbell where i work at our local Library~ I became inspired to

> become a

> > Vegan because of a co-worked who was also a Vegan, i loved his

> aura~ Now

> > listening to Vegan Podcasts only have enlightened and empowered

me

> more to

> > be free from the madness of killing animals for our own taste

buds

> and

> > fashion sense?? Now i'm awaken to everything i consume, not

asleep

> like i

> > once was when i consume chicken(s) and fish(s), never red meat,

in

> the past~

> > I am so Green today!

> >

> > anyway, enough about me~

> >

> > thank you again!

> > Danita aka GaiaHemp

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > love*light,

> > GaiaHemp

> >

> >

> > " The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were

> not made

> > for humans any more than blacks were made for whites, or woman

for

> man. "

> > -- Alice Walker

> > Author of 'The Color Purple'

> > " The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of

> man. "

> > -- Charles Darwin.

> > " Animals are my friends and I don't eat my friends. "

> > -- George Bernard Shaw

> > " I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not

the

> better

> > for it. "

> > -- Abraham Lincoln

> > " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals

> are treated

> > "

> > -- Mahatma Gandhi

> >

> > A dog and a cow who lives at Farm Sanctuary.

> >

> > A pig living at Farm Sanctuary.

> > " People are the only animals that drink the milk of the mother of

> another

> > species. All other animals stop drinking milk altogether after

> weaning. It

> > is unnatural for a dog to nurse from a giraffe; a child drinking

> the milk of

> > a mother cow is just as strange. "

> > -- Michael Klaper, M.D.

> > *Vegan Pet*

> >

>

HI Anouk

That sounds like a good idea - just to remind them we are here.

Jo

-

" zurumato " <zurumato

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:19 PM

> maybe we could mentally channel

> nikki and sara to come back!

Im not into casino shows but i have worked in them, gone to cool concerts and dance clubs in the past, and i've sighted guys that sort of look like Elvis but i wouldn't know if they were impersonators, no more than if i saw someone that sort of look like Marilyn Monroe~

----

zurumato

02/28/07 09:20:14

maybe we could mentally channel nikki and sara to come back!it's good to know that vegas is vegan friendly. ok so do you ever go to the casinos or showsand are they fun? are they lots of elvis impersonatiors around?just wondering :)