IndiaDivine.org

snake

Rate this topic

Guest guest

cute lil feller

is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?

cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........

>zurumato <zurumato

>Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM

>

> snake

>

>Hi everyone,

>

>sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,

>I will catch up later.

>but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard

>i took yesterday.

>

>http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

hi fraggle,

I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.

We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same

1 (one) snake or many!!

The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,

I thought was strange and unusual.

but I am thinking it

is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??

He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom).

How is your Job situation going??

-anouk

-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> cute lil feller

> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?

> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........

>

>

> >zurumato <zurumato

> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM

> >

> > snake

> >

> >Hi everyone,

> >

> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,

> >I will catch up later.

> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard

> >i took yesterday.

> >

> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >To send an email to -

> >

i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an Eastern

Indigo

if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....

job?

bleh...

PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...

we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this, " Transition Vendor "

as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......

all pretty horrid...

today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as they switch

over our company......

fraggle

>zurumato <zurumato

>Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM

>

> Re: snake

>

>hi fraggle,

>

>I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.

>We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same

>1 (one) snake or many!!

>

>The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,

>I thought was strange and unusual.

> but I am thinking it

>is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??

>

>He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom).

>

>How is your Job situation going??

>

>-anouk

>

>

>-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> cute lil feller

>> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?

>> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........

>>

>>

>> >zurumato <zurumato

>> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM

>> >

>> > snake

>> >

>> >Hi everyone,

>> >

>> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,

>> >I will catch up later.

>> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard

>> >i took yesterday.

>> >

>> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >To send an email to -

>> >

Wow , you say he will be 8 foot long one day?, thats a bit scary to have around especially with kids. Is it wise? The Valley Vegan............zurumato <zurumato wrote: Hi everyone,sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,I will catch up later. but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yardi took yesterday. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

hi fraggle,

actually you where right, I did a search on the internet

and it looks exactly like the eastern indigo snake,

which can grow up to nine feet.

It is also listed as Threatened,

I hope it stays in my backyard, because I know that

I will never kill it, but other people might.

That is to bad about your job. I am keeping my finger cross

for more opportunities open up for you, I know that you

are so smart you can do anything.

I am under the realization, that I need more education, if

I want to live a better life,

however, how does one get more education, when one can't

afford to pay for it, nor has got a lot of time for it?

good luck and let us know.

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an

Eastern Indigo

>

> if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....

>

> job?

> bleh...

> PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...

> we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this,

" Transition Vendor "

> as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......

> all pretty horrid...

> today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as

they switch over our company......

> fraggle

>

>

> >zurumato <zurumato

> >Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM

> >

> > Re: snake

> >

> >hi fraggle,

> >

> >I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.

> >We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same

> >1 (one) snake or many!!

> >

> >The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,

> >I thought was strange and unusual.

> > but I am thinking it

> >is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??

> >

> >He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom).

> >

> >How is your Job situation going??

> >

> >-anouk

> >

> >

> >-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:

> >>

> >> cute lil feller

> >> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?

> >> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........

> >>

> >>

> >> >zurumato <zurumato@>

> >> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM

> >> >

> >> > snake

> >> >

> >> >Hi everyone,

> >> >

> >> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,

> >> >I will catch up later.

> >> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard

> >> >i took yesterday.

> >> >

> >> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >

> >> >To send an email to

-

> >> >

its thin peter...

its not an anaconda..............

peter VV Feb 27, 2007 12:53 PM Re: snake

Wow , you say he will be 8 foot long one day?, thats a bit scary to have around especially with kids. Is it wise?

The Valley Vegan............zurumato <zurumato wrote:

Hi everyone,sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,I will catch up later. but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yardi took yesterday. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

thanx.................

this like the third job in a row i've been laid off from.......

>zurumato <zurumato

>Feb 27, 2007 1:13 PM

>

> Re: snake

>

>hi fraggle,

>

>actually you where right, I did a search on the internet

>and it looks exactly like the eastern indigo snake,

>which can grow up to nine feet.

>It is also listed as Threatened,

>I hope it stays in my backyard, because I know that

>I will never kill it, but other people might.

>

>That is to bad about your job. I am keeping my finger cross

>for more opportunities open up for you, I know that you

>are so smart you can do anything.

>

>I am under the realization, that I need more education, if

>I want to live a better life,

>however, how does one get more education, when one can't

>afford to pay for it, nor has got a lot of time for it?

>

>good luck and let us know.

>

>

>

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>>

>> i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an

>Eastern Indigo

>>

>> if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....

>>

>> job?

>> bleh...

>> PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...

>> we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this,

> " Transition Vendor "

>> as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......

>> all pretty horrid...

>> today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as

>they switch over our company......

>> fraggle

>>

>>

>> >zurumato <zurumato

>> >Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM

>> >

>> > Re: snake

>> >

>> >hi fraggle,

>> >

>> >I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.

>> >We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same

>> >1 (one) snake or many!!

>> >

>> >The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,

>> >I thought was strange and unusual.

>> > but I am thinking it

>> >is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??

>> >

>> >He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom).

>> >

>> >How is your Job situation going??

>> >

>> >-anouk

>> >

>> >

>> >-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:

>> >>

>> >> cute lil feller

>> >> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?

>> >> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........

>> >>

>> >>

>> >> >zurumato <zurumato@>

>> >> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM

>> >> >

>> >> > snake

>> >> >

>> >> >Hi everyone,

>> >> >

>> >> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,

>> >> >I will catch up later.

>> >> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard

>> >> >i took yesterday.

>> >> >

>> >> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

>> >> >

>> >> >

>> >> >

>> >> >

>> >> >To send an email to

>-

>> >> >

Look I know I aint bright, but anything that grows 9 feet must have decent sized teeth, I mean it aint a herbivore is it? Tread on it by accident it will strike? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: its thin peter... its not an anaconda.............. peter VV Feb 27, 2007 12:53 PM To:

Re: snake Wow , you say he will be 8 foot long one day?, thats a bit scary to have around especially with kids. Is it wise? The Valley Vegan............zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Hi everyone,sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,I will catch up later. but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yardi took yesterday. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/ Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a

letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Yeah, but at your age that aint too bad an average is it? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, that brewery job is just the other side of April isnt it? I can feel it in my water.............. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: thanx.................this like the third job in a row i've been laid off from.......>zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>>Feb 27, 2007 1:13 PM> > Re: snake>>hi fraggle, >>actually you where right, I did a search on the internet >and it looks exactly like the eastern indigo snake,>which can grow up to nine feet. >It is also listed as Threatened, >I hope it stays in my backyard, because I know that >I will never kill it, but other people might. >>That is to bad about your job. I am keeping my finger cross>for more opportunities open up for you, I know that you >are so smart you can do anything. >>I am under the realization, that I need more education, if >I want to live a better life, >however, how does one get more education, when one can't>afford to pay for it, nor

has got a lot of time for it?>>good luck and let us know. >>>>>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>>>> i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an>Eastern Indigo>> >> if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....>> >> job?>> bleh...>> PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...>> we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this,>"Transition Vendor">> as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......>> all pretty horrid...>> today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as>they switch over our company......>> fraggle>> >> >>

>zurumato <zurumato>> >Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM>> > >> > Re: snake>> >>> >hi fraggle, >> >>> >I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.>> >We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same>> >1 (one) snake or many!!>> >>> >The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,>> >I thought was strange and unusual.>> > but I am thinking it >> >is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??>> >>> >He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom). >> >>> >How is your Job situation going??>> >>> >-anouk >>

>>> >>> >-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:>> >>>> >> cute lil feller>> >> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?>> >> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........>> >> >> >> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato@>>> >> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM>> >> > >> >> > snake>> >> >>> >> >Hi everyone,>> >> >>> >> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,>> >> >I will catch up later. >> >> >but would

like to share a photo of a snake in my yard>> >> >i took yesterday. >> >> >>> >> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >To send an email to>- >> >> >

could say the same for cats...

peter VV Feb 27, 2007 1:20 PM Re: snake

Look I know I aint bright, but anything that grows 9 feet must have decent sized teeth, I mean it aint a herbivore is it? Tread on it by accident it will strike?

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

its thin peter...

its not an anaconda..............

peter VV Feb 27, 2007 12:53 PM Re: snake

Wow , you say he will be 8 foot long one day?, thats a bit scary to have around especially with kids. Is it wise?

The Valley Vegan............zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

Hi everyone,sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,I will catch up later. but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yardi took yesterday. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a

letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Are your cats that well camouflaged and can hide in as small spaces? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: could say the same for cats... peter VV Feb 27, 2007 1:20 PM Re: snake Look I know I aint bright, but anything that grows 9

feet must have decent sized teeth, I mean it aint a herbivore is it? Tread on it by accident it will strike? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: its thin peter... its not an anaconda.............. peter VV Feb 27, 2007 12:53 PM Re: snake Wow , you say he will be 8 foot long one day?, thats a bit scary to have around especially with kids. Is it wise? The Valley Vegan............zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: Hi everyone,sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,I will catch up later. but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yardi took yesterday. http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/ Peter H The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to

Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

my age?

wot are you implying sonny?!

and..i think three jobs in a row going belly up is sorta a sign........

peter VV Feb 27, 2007 1:23 PM Re: Re: snake

Yeah, but at your age that aint too bad an average is it?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, that brewery job is just the other side of April isnt it? I can feel it in my water..............

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

thanx.................this like the third job in a row i've been laid off from.......>zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>>Feb 27, 2007 1:13 PM> > Re: snake>>hi fraggle, >>actually you where right, I did a search on the internet >and it looks exactly like the eastern indigo snake,>which can grow up to nine feet. >It is also listed as Threatened, >I hope it stays in my backyard, because I know that >I will never kill it, but other people might. >>That is to bad about your job. I am keeping my finger cross>for more opportunities open up for you, I know that you >are so smart you can do anything. >>I am under the realization, that I need more education, if >I want to live a better life, >however, how does one get more education, when one can't>afford to pay for it, nor has got a lot of time for it?>>good luck and let us know. >>>>>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>>>> i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an>Eastern Indigo>> >> if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....>> >> job?>> bleh...>> PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...>> we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this,>"Transition Vendor">> as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......>> all pretty horrid...>> today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as>they switch over our company......>> fraggle>> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato>> >Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM>> > >> > Re: snake>> >>> >hi fraggle, >> >>> >I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.>> >We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same>> >1 (one) snake or many!!>> >>> >The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,>> >I thought was strange and unusual.>> > but I am thinking it >> >is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??>> >>> >He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom). >> >>> >How is your Job situation going??>> >>> >-anouk >> >>> >>> >-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:>> >>>> >> cute lil feller>> >> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?>> >> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........>> >> >> >> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato@>>> >> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM>> >> > >> >> > snake>> >> >>> >> >Hi everyone,>> >> >>> >> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,>> >> >I will catch up later. >> >> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard>> >> >i took yesterday. >> >> >>> >> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >To send an email to>- >> >> >

a sign? nah, just that you havent landed that brewery job yet. Wait till May. It will pan out........... The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: my age? wot are you implying sonny?! and..i think three jobs in a row going belly up is sorta a sign........ peter VV Feb 27, 2007 1:23 PM

Re: Re: snake Yeah, but at your age that aint too bad an average is it? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, that brewery job is just the other side of April isnt it? I can feel it in my water.............. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: thanx.................this like the third job in a row i've been laid off from.......>zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>>Feb 27, 2007 1:13 PM> >

Re: snake>>hi fraggle, >>actually you where right, I did a search on the internet >and it looks exactly like the eastern indigo snake,>which can grow up to nine feet. >It is also listed as Threatened, >I hope it stays in my backyard, because I know that >I will never kill it, but other people might. >>That is to bad about your job. I am keeping my finger cross>for more opportunities open up for you, I know that you >are so smart you can do anything. >>I am under the realization, that I need more education, if >I want to live a better life, >however, how does one get more education, when one can't>afford to pay for it, nor has got a lot of time for it?>>good luck and let us know. >>>>>> , fraggle

<EBbrewpunx wrote:>>>> i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an>Eastern Indigo>> >> if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....>> >> job?>> bleh...>> PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...>> we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this,>"Transition Vendor">> as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......>> all pretty horrid...>> today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as>they switch over our company......>> fraggle>> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato>> >Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM>> > >> >Subject:

Re: snake>> >>> >hi fraggle, >> >>> >I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.>> >We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same>> >1 (one) snake or many!!>> >>> >The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,>> >I thought was strange and unusual.>> > but I am thinking it >> >is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??>> >>> >He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom). >> >>> >How is your Job situation going??>> >>> >-anouk >> >>> >>> >-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:>> >>>> >> cute lil

feller>> >> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?>> >> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........>> >> >> >> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato@>>> >> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM>> >> > >> >> > snake>> >> >>> >> >Hi everyone,>> >> >>> >> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,>> >> >I will catch up later. >> >> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard>> >> >i took yesterday. >> >> >>> >> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >To send an email to>- >> >> >

hi peter,

One of the reasons this particular type is classified

as threatened is because

here in florida, 99.% of the people will kill it if it

is in their backyard.

It is not poisonous, and the biggest prey is a squirrel.

The one I have eats, lizards right now, but who am I to

kill a snake. (as much as I love lizards)

he/she is actually more scared of humans, than humans are of him.

all of my co-workers are always telling stories about

killing snakes in their backyard

and how scared they where.

yet, all of their forests and natural habitats are being

sold for development. what are the snakes supposed to do?

most of them are killed by simple cats and dogs that people let

out.

This particular one is good to have because he/she eats the venonous

snakes, because he is immuned to their poisons.

-anouk

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Wow , you say he will be 8 foot long one day?, thats a bit scary to

have around especially with kids. Is it wise?

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> zurumato <zurumato wrote:

> Hi everyone,

>

> sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,

> I will catch up later.

> but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard

> i took yesterday.

>

> http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/

Peter H

>

>

>

>

> The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email

address from your Internet provider.

>

my ex just sent me notice of a local brewery hiring

hahahahahahaha

peter VV Feb 27, 2007 2:06 PM Re: Re: snake

a sign? nah, just that you havent landed that brewery job yet. Wait till May. It will pan out...........

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

my age?

wot are you implying sonny?!

and..i think three jobs in a row going belly up is sorta a sign........

peter VV Feb 27, 2007 1:23 PM Re: Re: snake

Yeah, but at your age that aint too bad an average is it?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, that brewery job is just the other side of April isnt it? I can feel it in my water..............

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

thanx.................this like the third job in a row i've been laid off from.......>zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>>Feb 27, 2007 1:13 PM> > Re: snake>>hi fraggle, >>actually you where right, I did a search on the internet >and it looks exactly like the eastern indigo snake,>which can grow up to nine feet. >It is also listed as Threatened, >I hope it stays in my backyard, because I know that >I will never kill it, but other people might. >>That is to bad about your job. I am keeping my finger cross>for more opportunities open up for you, I know that you >are so smart you can do anything. >>I am under the realization, that I need more education, if >I want to live a better life, >however, how does one get more education, when one can't>afford to pay for it, nor has got a lot of time for it?>>good luck and let us know. >>>>>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>>>> i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an>Eastern Indigo>> >> if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....>> >> job?>> bleh...>> PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...>> we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this,>"Transition Vendor">> as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......>> all pretty horrid...>> today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as>they switch over our company......>> fraggle>> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato>> >Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM>> > >> > Re: snake>> >>> >hi fraggle, >> >>> >I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.>> >We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same>> >1 (one) snake or many!!>> >>> >The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,>> >I thought was strange and unusual.>> > but I am thinking it >> >is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??>> >>> >He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom). >> >>> >How is your Job situation going??>> >>> >-anouk >> >>> >>> >-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:>> >>>> >> cute lil feller>> >> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?>> >> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........>> >> >> >> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato@>>> >> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM>> >> > >> >> > snake>> >> >>> >> >Hi everyone,>> >> >>> >> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,>> >> >I will catch up later. >> >> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard>> >> >i took yesterday. >> >> >>> >> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >To send an email to>- >> >> >

one door closes, another opens, or to quote a wise man...........career opportunities the ones that never knocks........... The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: my ex just sent me notice of a local brewery hiring hahahahahahaha peter VV Feb 27, 2007 2:06 PM Subject:

Re: Re: snake a sign? nah, just that you havent landed that brewery job yet. Wait till May. It will pan out........... The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: my age? wot are you implying sonny?! and..i think three jobs in a row going belly up is sorta a sign........ peter VV Feb 27, 2007 1:23 PM Re: Re: snake Yeah, but at your age that aint too bad an average is it? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd, that brewery job is

just the other side of April isnt it? I can feel it in my water.............. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: thanx.................this like the third job in a row i've been laid off from.......>zurumato <zurumato (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>>Feb 27, 2007 1:13 PM> > Re: snake>>hi fraggle, >>actually you where right, I did a search on the internet >and it looks exactly like the eastern indigo snake,>which can grow up to nine feet. >It is also listed as Threatened, >I

hope it stays in my backyard, because I know that >I will never kill it, but other people might. >>That is to bad about your job. I am keeping my finger cross>for more opportunities open up for you, I know that you >are so smart you can do anything. >>I am under the realization, that I need more education, if >I want to live a better life, >however, how does one get more education, when one can't>afford to pay for it, nor has got a lot of time for it?>>good luck and let us know. >>>>>> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>>>> i'm not real up on the herps of florida...but to me it looks like an>Eastern Indigo>> >> if it has white under its chin, it could be a Racer....>> >> job?>>

bleh...>> PGW officially ceases to exist on Wednesday...>> we then enter limbo land...were we will be called, get this,>"Transition Vendor">> as Perseus basically takes over our pubs, and we wither away......>> all pretty horrid...>> today, we are doing absolutely nothing, as our platform is done as>they switch over our company......>> fraggle>> >> >> >zurumato <zurumato>> >Feb 27, 2007 10:12 AM>> > >> > Re: snake>> >>> >hi fraggle, >> >>> >I really don't know the name of this snake, but thanks for telling me.>> >We see it almost every day, I'm not sure if it is the same>> >1 (one) snake or

many!!>> >>> >The fact that he lets us get so close withouth running away,>> >I thought was strange and unusual.>> > but I am thinking it >> >is the same one we rescue from a niighbors cat in August??>> >>> >He recovered in our house for a week (in my bathroom). >> >>> >How is your Job situation going??>> >>> >-anouk >> >>> >>> >-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:>> >>>> >> cute lil feller>> >> is there any color patterns underneath/on its belly?>> >> cuz otherwise it looks like an indigo snake...........>> >> >> >> >> >> >zurumato

<zurumato@>>> >> >Feb 27, 2007 9:34 AM>> >> > >> >> > snake>> >> >>> >> >Hi everyone,>> >> >>> >> >sorry i have not have time to be on the internet much lately,>> >> >I will catch up later. >> >> >but would like to share a photo of a snake in my yard>> >> >i took yesterday. >> >> >>> >> >http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato/>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >>> >> >To send an email to>- >> >> >