IndiaDivine.org

Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

So this is what has become of the television eh? Is this what I pay the BBC my liscence fee for? Why would a vegetarian volunteer to witness the murder of an animal? f******** twats I find this disgusting............. Kill It, Cook It, Eat It Do you ever find yourself indulging in a meat feast and wondering how the animal made its way to your plate? Presenter Richard Johnson is here to bring together the two key moments that are usually separated in our lives and minds: the death of the animal and the eating of its

meat. In each programme, we trace the journey of one animal from its life on the farm to its fate at a small working abattoir. At the abattoir, a group of specially invited people, from vegetarians to meat enthusiasts, will witness the slaughter. They'll also see how the carcass is prepared, with our butcher breaking it down and explaining the different cuts of meat. Our chef Rachel Green will then demonstrate what to do with them. Once the meal is ready, the audience is invited to taste the meat. But after witnessing the entire process, will they have the stomach for it? Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

maybe it'll do some good if everyone see's it tho??

dunno how seperated yer culture is tho from farm t o plate

here...its very seperated...most folks think food is born wrapped in plastic...

peter VV Mar 1, 2007 2:00 PM Re: Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

So this is what has become of the television eh?

Is this what I pay the BBC my liscence fee for?

Why would a vegetarian volunteer to witness the murder of an animal? f******** twats

I find this disgusting.............

Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Do you ever find yourself indulging in a meat feast and wondering how the animal made its way to your plate?

Presenter Richard Johnson is here to bring together the two key moments that are usually separated in our lives and minds: the death of the animal and the eating of its meat.

In each programme, we trace the journey of one animal from its life on the farm to its fate at a small working abattoir. At the abattoir, a group of specially invited people, from vegetarians to meat enthusiasts, will witness the slaughter. They'll also see how the carcass is prepared, with our butcher breaking it down and explaining the different cuts of meat. Our chef Rachel Green will then demonstrate what to do with them.

Once the meal is ready, the audience is invited to taste the meat. But after witnessing the entire process, will they have the stomach for it?

Peter H

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Yeah, I know what you mean, once when I was shopping I overheard one young boy ask his mother how do they make mushrooms? The thing that tottally pisses me off is that there are vegetarians agreeing to go through with this....where is their integrity, and what the f*** sort of an impression does it give of vegetarianism? that its a fickle thing? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: maybe it'll do some good if

everyone see's it tho?? dunno how seperated yer culture is tho from farm t o plate here...its very seperated...most folks think food is born wrapped in plastic... peter VV Mar 1, 2007 2:00 PM Re: Kill It, Cook It, Eat It So this is what has become of the television eh? Is this what I pay the BBC my liscence fee for? Why would a vegetarian volunteer to witness the murder of an animal? f******** twats I find this disgusting............. Kill It, Cook It, Eat It Do you ever find yourself indulging in a meat feast and wondering how the animal made its way to your plate? Presenter Richard Johnson is here to bring together the two key moments that are usually separated in our lives and minds: the death of the animal and the eating of its meat. In each programme, we trace the journey of one animal from its life on the farm to its fate at a small working abattoir. At the abattoir, a group of specially invited people, from vegetarians to meat enthusiasts, will witness the slaughter. They'll also see how the

carcass is prepared, with our butcher breaking it down and explaining the different cuts of meat. Our chef Rachel Green will then demonstrate what to do with them. Once the meal is ready, the audience is invited to taste the meat. But after witnessing the entire process, will they have the stomach for it? Peter H All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me

to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

there was some show from yer neck of the woods i saw a year er so ago

one of those reality based programs.

bunch of folks re-create life in an neolithic welsh village?

and there was a vegan in the group..who just gave it all up..and happily killed and ate things for the group

of course..the first day they all got food poisoning....

peter VV Mar 1, 2007 2:26 PM Re: Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Yeah, I know what you mean, once when I was shopping I overheard one young boy ask his mother how do they make mushrooms?

The thing that tottally pisses me off is that there are vegetarians agreeing to go through with this....where is their integrity, and what the f*** sort of an impression does it give of vegetarianism? that its a fickle thing?

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Why would a vegetarian volunteer to witness the murder of an animal? f******** twats

Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Do you ever find yourself indulging in a meat feast and wondering how the animal made its way to your plate?

Presenter Richard Johnson is here to bring together the two key moments that are usually separated in our lives and minds: the death of the animal and the eating of its meat.

In each programme, we trace the journey of one animal from its life on the farm to its fate at a small working abattoir. At the abattoir, a group of specially invited people, from vegetarians to meat enthusiasts, will witness the slaughter. They'll also see how the carcass is prepared, with our butcher breaking it down and explaining the different cuts of meat. Our chef Rachel Green will then demonstrate what to do with them.

Once the meal is ready, the audience is invited to taste the meat. But after witnessing the entire process, will they have the stomach for it?

Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me

to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

poetic justice............. The Valley Vegan............. “Dydd Dewi Sant Hapus” fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: there was some show from yer neck of the woods i saw a year er so ago one of those reality based programs. bunch of folks re-create life in an neolithic welsh village? and there was a vegan in the group..who just gave it all up..and happily killed and ate things for the group

of course..the first day they all got food poisoning.... peter VV Mar 1, 2007 2:26 PM Re: Kill It, Cook It, Eat It Yeah, I know what you mean, once when I was shopping I overheard one young boy ask his mother how do they make mushrooms? The thing that tottally pisses me off is that there are vegetarians agreeing to go through with this....where is their integrity, and what the f*** sort of an impression does it give of vegetarianism? that its a fickle thing? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: maybe it'll do some good if everyone see's it tho?? dunno how seperated yer culture is tho from farm t o plate here...its very seperated...most folks think food is born wrapped in plastic... peter VV Mar 1, 2007 2:00 PM Re: Kill It, Cook It, Eat It So this is what has become of the television eh? Is this what I pay the BBC my liscence fee for? Why would a vegetarian volunteer to witness the murder of an animal? f******** twats I find this disgusting............. Kill It, Cook It, Eat It Do you ever find yourself indulging in a meat feast and wondering how the animal made its way to your plate? Presenter Richard Johnson is here to bring together the two key moments that are usually separated in our lives and minds: the death of the animal and the eating of its meat. In each programme, we trace the journey of one animal from its life on the farm to its fate at a small working abattoir. At the abattoir, a group of specially invited people, from vegetarians to meat enthusiasts, will witness the slaughter. They'll also see how the carcass is prepared, with our butcher breaking it down and explaining the different cuts of meat. Our chef Rachel Green will then demonstrate what to do with them. Once the meal is ready, the audience is invited to taste the meat. But after witnessing the entire process, will they have the stomach for it? Peter H All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now... I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November

21, 1864 Peter H

Guest guest

I think it has always been the same - don't forget that vegetarians/vegans are a minority, and always considered weird! Maybe it will do some good to show the animals being slaughtered - with a bit of luck it might put some people off eating it.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:00 PM

Re: Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Peter H

Guest guest

Unfortunately a lot of vegetarians don't have much integrity - they are vegetarians for their own health and no ethical reason. I suppose it is this kind of vegetarian who is very pleased to be going on the telly!

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:26 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean, once when I was shopping I overheard one young boy ask his mother how do they make mushrooms?

The thing that tottally pisses me off is that there are vegetarians agreeing to go through with this....where is their integrity, and what the f*** sort of an impression does it give of vegetarianism? that its a fickle thing?

Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me

to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

Guest guest

Ha ha - serves them right. I cannot understand people who think it is more important to see themselves on the box that to stick to their 'supposed' ethics.

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:42 PM

there was some show from yer neck of the woods i saw a year er so ago

one of those reality based programs.

bunch of folks re-create life in an neolithic welsh village?

and there was a vegan in the group..who just gave it all up..and happily killed and ate things for the group

of course..the first day they all got food poisoning....

peter VV Mar 1, 2007 2:26 PM Re: Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Kill It, Cook It, Eat It

Peter H

Peter H