IndiaDivine.org

America's Next Top Model

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Awesome! The DVR was full on Wednesday so I'll have to wait for the Sunday replay! I hope she's a good example of Vegans and not one that embarrasses us!

On 3/1/07, HAH <GaiaHemp wrote:

Hi,

I'm not into TV much but i just got a google alert today for " vegan " and it said ANTM has one contestant that's a Vegan~

http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-antm-models/4/2

http://gristmill.grist.org/story/2007/3/1/11225/96289

" After the initial cuts were made, the 13 finalists were sent to the Goodwill for a three-minute thrift-store shopping spree/runway strut. The girl whose thrift-store fashion statement received the highest auction bid won the first challenge. And what does this teach us? High fashion doesn't have to mean high impact on the earth -- Goodwill goods (reuse, people!) can be fierce!

The big photo shoot for the episode also included an eco-ish element. The girls were styled to represent the two sides of various controversial issues -- including fur/anti-fur and meat-lover/vegan.

During the judging and confessionals, the models were asked how they felt about the issue they were representing. Dionne, the

" vegan " model, said something to the effect of " Vegans are people who only eat fruits and vegetables -- like strawberries and carrots and jalapeño peppers. " Hmm. "

love*light,

GaiaHemp

-- Gymbo in Texas :)

" We're going to go fast for Bobby! " RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/07 " Cue the Duck! " RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/07www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie

FREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!

Guest guest

Sorry, I take that back! I was so excited about the Vegan Model that I totally missed what she said! Good Golly!

On 3/2/07, Mikeygirl9915 <mikeygrl9915 wrote:

Awesome! The DVR was full on Wednesday so I'll have to wait for the Sunday replay! I hope she's a good example of Vegans and not one that embarrasses us!

On 3/1/07, HAH <GaiaHemp wrote:

Hi,

I'm not into TV much but i just got a google alert today for " vegan " and it said ANTM has one contestant that's a Vegan~

http://www.cwtv.com/thecw/gen-gallery-antm-models/4/2

http://gristmill.grist.org/story/2007/3/1/11225/96289

" After the initial cuts were made, the 13 finalists were sent to the Goodwill for a three-minute thrift-store shopping spree/runway strut. The girl whose thrift-store fashion statement received the highest auction bid won the first challenge. And what does this teach us? High fashion doesn't have to mean high impact on the earth -- Goodwill goods (reuse, people!) can be fierce!

The big photo shoot for the episode also included an eco-ish element. The girls were styled to represent the two sides of various controversial issues -- including fur/anti-fur and meat-lover/vegan.

During the judging and confessionals, the models were asked how they felt about the issue they were representing. Dionne, the

" vegan " model, said something to the effect of " Vegans are people who only eat fruits and vegetables -- like strawberries and carrots and jalapeño peppers. " Hmm. "

love*light,

GaiaHemp

-- Gymbo in Texas :)

" We're going to go fast for Bobby! " RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/07 " Cue the Duck! " RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/07

www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie FREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD! -- Gymbo in Texas :) " We're going to go fast for Bobby! " RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/07

" Cue the Duck! " RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/07www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmieFREE THE DOG, LELAND AND YOUNGBLOOD!