IndiaDivine.org

Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the vegan moral crusade.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends regarding their dietary choice. A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they are a feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason such "vegetarians" do not realize that neither fish nor chicken are vegetables. There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), www.vegetariansareevil.com whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under people's skin. PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that "Meat is Murder" and that "There's a Holocaust on your Plate". The Holocaust campaign was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste - the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks. There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive digestive system of vegetarian animals such as

cows, with multiple fermentation stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of plant cellulos. Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright falsehoods as "meat rots in your digestive tract", and the fallacy that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a health risk. This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful links for those interested in reading more about the arguments against vegetarianism. Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal, where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -for

free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!Thanks for your vPeter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

them evil vegans!

why do they have to not eat meat!

i mean..its terrible

makes me feel guilty about eating KFC..and dammit..thats not right....

oh..wait...

peter VV Mar 2, 2007 12:30 PM Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the vegan moral crusade.

new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends regarding their dietary choice. A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they are a feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason such "vegetarians" do not realize that neither fish nor chicken are vegetables. There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals),

www.vegetariansareevil.com

whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under people's skin. PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that "Meat is Murder" and that "There's a Holocaust on your Plate". The Holocaust campaign was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste - the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks. There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive digestive system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple fermentation stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of plant cellulos. Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright falsehoods as "meat rots in your digestive tract", and the fallacy that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a health risk. This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful links for those interested in reading more about the arguments against vegetarianism.

Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal, where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!Thanks for your v

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

maybe someone should tell these "confused" people that pepsin digests PROTEIN, not meat..

morons....

somehow..i doubt pepsin goes "oh wait..i'm sorry..i can't break down this bean amino acid..i only do pork..."

peter VV Mar 2, 2007 12:30 PM Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the vegan moral crusade.

new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends regarding their dietary choice. A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they are a feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason such "vegetarians" do not realize that neither fish nor chicken are vegetables. There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals),

whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under people's skin. PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that "Meat is Murder" and that "There's a Holocaust on your Plate". The Holocaust campaign was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste - the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks. There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive digestive system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple fermentation stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of plant cellulos. Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright falsehoods as "meat rots in your digestive tract", and the fallacy that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a health risk. This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful links for those interested in reading more about the arguments against vegetarianism.

Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal, where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!Thanks for your v

Peter H

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Trouble is, as I see it, there are two types of vegan that I am aware of, ...........the quiet passionate vegan who knows not to alienate him/herself or the cause by preaching like a broken record, or the more arrogant self centered self obsessed vegan who still is as passionate in his/her beliefs, and is a chief superintendant in the vegan police and goes on and on ad infinitum and gives advice when not asked for. The Valley Vegan............. Human being Human doing Human error Human terror Human nature Human hate you Human crying Human leaving is a superintendant in the vegan police, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: them evil vegans! why do they have to not eat meat! i mean..its terrible makes me feel guilty about eating KFC..and dammit..thats not right.... oh..wait... peter VV Mar 2, 2007 12:30 PM Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the vegan moral crusade. new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends regarding their dietary choice. A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly

vegetarian - yet they are a feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason such "vegetarians" do not realize that neither fish nor chicken are vegetables. There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals), www.vegetariansareevil.com whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of flaunting the bodies of scantily clad

women - have gotten under people's skin. PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that "Meat is Murder" and that "There's a Holocaust on your Plate". The Holocaust campaign was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste - the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks. There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive digestive system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple fermentation stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of plant cellulos. Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright falsehoods as "meat rots in your digestive tract", and the fallacy that soy is healthy when it has

been clearly proven to be a health risk. This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful links for those interested in reading more about the arguments against vegetarianism. Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal, where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!Thanks for your v Peter H New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

they give morons a bad name........... The Valley Vegan........... When the insects fly all around you Do you reach and aim a hit? Or do you lie around a bit? And when the animals gather 'round you Do you ask them for the time? Or do you run away and whine? fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: maybe someone should tell these "confused" people that pepsin digests PROTEIN, not meat.. morons.... somehow..i doubt pepsin goes "oh wait..i'm sorry..i can't break down this bean amino acid..i only do pork..." peter VV Mar 2, 2007 12:30 PM Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the vegan moral crusade. new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends regarding their dietary choice. A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they are a feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason such "vegetarians" do not realize that neither fish nor chicken are vegetables. There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to organizations such as PETA (People for

the Ethical Treatment of Animals), www.vegetariansareevil.com whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under people's skin. PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that "Meat is Murder" and that "There's a Holocaust on your Plate". The Holocaust campaign was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste - the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed near children

in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks. There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive digestive system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple fermentation stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of plant cellulos. Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright falsehoods as "meat rots in your digestive tract", and the fallacy that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a health risk. This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful links for those interested in reading more about the arguments against vegetarianism. Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal, where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!Thanks for your v Peter H New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to

tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

Maybe there are more because the 2 Vegans on VeganFreak Radio are very funny but also passionately outspoken about the rights of animals~ They dont take any shit, i love them and their occasional swearing~

Danita

----

peter VV

03/02/07 16:53:50

Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the vegan moral crusade.

Trouble is, as I see it, there are two types of vegan that I am aware of, ...........the quiet passionate vegan who knows not to alienate him/herself or the cause by preaching like a broken record, or the more arrogant self centered self obsessed vegan who still is as passionate in his/her beliefs, and is a chief superintendant in the vegan police and goes on and on ad infinitum and gives advice when not asked for.

The Valley Vegan.............

Human being Human doing Human error Human terror Human nature Human hate you Human crying Human leaving is a superintendant in the vegan police, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

them evil vegans!

why do they have to not eat meat!

i mean..its terrible

makes me feel guilty about eating KFC..and dammit..thats not right....

oh..wait...

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

What a silly article - even the arguments are well out of date. Why

does he equate eating vegetables with eating grass? The stomaches

and intestines needed for digesting grass are vastly different to

those needed for digesting vegetables. As for the soya debate - the

only people who have problems with it are people who are allergic to

it!

Jo

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who

are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends

regarding their dietary choice.

>

> A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they are a

feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians

actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason

such " vegetarians " do not realize that neither fish nor chicken are

vegetables.

>

> There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to

organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of

Animals),

> www.vegetariansareevil.com

> whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of

flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under

people's skin.

>

> PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that " Meat is Murder "

and that " There's a Holocaust on your Plate " . The Holocaust campaign

was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste -

the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed

near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks.

>

> There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a

vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive digestive

system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple fermentation

stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of

plant cellulos.

>

> Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians

of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy

omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright

falsehoods as " meat rots in your digestive tract " , and the fallacy

that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a health

risk.

>

> This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific

refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian

agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful

links for those interested in reading more about the arguments

against vegetarianism.

>

>

> Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal,

where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -

for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!

>

> Thanks for your v

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and

win prizes.

>

Guest guest

Being on radio is different. Non-vegans are hardly likely to listen

to vegan radio. I think it is people who give advice unasked that

cause the backlash.

Jo

, " HAH " <GaiaHemp wrote:

>

> Maybe there are more because the 2 Vegans on VeganFreak Radio are

very funny

> but also passionately outspoken about the rights of animals~ They

dont take

> any shit, i love them and their occasional swearing~

>

> Danita

>

> ----

>

> peter VV

> 03/02/07 16:53:50

>

> Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the

vegan moral

> crusade.

>

> Trouble is, as I see it, there are two types of vegan that I am

aware of, .

> .........the quiet passionate vegan who knows not to alienate

him/herself or

> the cause by preaching like a broken record, or the more arrogant

self

> centered self obsessed vegan who still is as passionate in his/her

beliefs,

> and is a chief superintendant in the vegan police and goes on and

on ad

> infinitum and gives advice when not asked for.

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

>

> Human being

> Human doing

> Human error

> Human terror

> Human nature

> Human hate you

> Human crying

> Human leaving

>

>

> is a superintendant in the vegan police, fraggle <EBbrewpunx

> wrote:

> them evil vegans!

> why do they have to not eat meat!

> i mean..its terrible

> makes me feel guilty about eating KFC..and dammit..thats not

right....

>

> oh..wait...

>

>

>

>

> peter VV

> Mar 2, 2007 12:30 PM

>

> Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the

vegan moral

> crusade.

>

>

> new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who

are tired

> of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends regarding

their

> dietary choice.

>

> A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they are a

feisty,

> vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians actually

will eat

> fish and/or chicken - for some reason such " vegetarians " do not

realize that

> neither fish nor chicken are vegetables.

>

> There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to

organizations

> such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals),

>

> www.vegetariansareevil.com

>

> whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of

flaunting the

> bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under people's skin.

>

> PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that " Meat is Murder "

and that

> " There's a Holocaust on your Plate " . The Holocaust campaign was

quite

> possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste - the

advertisments

> showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed near children in

> Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks.

>

> There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a

> vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive

digestive system

> of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple fermentation

stomachs and

> the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of plant

cellulos.

>

> Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians

of late

> have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy

omnivores into

> grazing veggies by propagating such outright falsehoods as " meat

rots in

> your digestive tract " , and the fallacy that soy is healthy when it

has been

> clearly proven to be a health risk.

>

> This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific

refutation, but

> rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian agenda and vegan

moral

> crusade - however it does have some useful links for those

interested in

> reading more about the arguments against vegetarianism.

>

>

> Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal,

where

> entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -for

free-.

> We think, there's no better way for online advertising!

>

> Thanks for your v

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find

out more

> at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

> I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me

and causes

> me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war,

corporations

> have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will

follow,

> and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its

reign by

> working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is

aggregated

> in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this

moment, more

> anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the

midst of

> war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless. " Lincoln in

a letter

> to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB

storage with

> All New Mail.

>

Guest guest

i've decided that from now on, when someone gets all..uppity..about veganism to

me...and starts making silly arguments or anything, its just going to come down

to me going " i'm sorry, does my veganism bother you? does it affect your life

some how? do you feel guilty? if not, why do you insist on bringing it up? or

should i ask if you've been baptised or not and we can discuss that forever... "

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Mar 5, 2007 2:35 AM

>

> Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the vegan moral

crusade.

>

>What a silly article - even the arguments are well out of date. Why

>does he equate eating vegetables with eating grass? The stomaches

>and intestines needed for digesting grass are vastly different to

>those needed for digesting vegetables. As for the soya debate - the

>only people who have problems with it are people who are allergic to

>it!

>

>Jo

>

> , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>>

>> new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those who

>are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends

>regarding their dietary choice.

>>

>> A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they are a

>feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians

>actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason

>such " vegetarians " do not realize that neither fish nor chicken are

>vegetables.

>>

>> There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to

>organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of

>Animals),

>> www.vegetariansareevil.com

>> whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of

>flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under

>people's skin.

>>

>> PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that " Meat is Murder "

>and that " There's a Holocaust on your Plate " . The Holocaust campaign

>was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad taste -

>the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye juxtaposed

>near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks.

>>

>> There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on a

>vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive digestive

>system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple fermentation

>stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites of

>plant cellulos.

>>

>> Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat! Vegetarians

>of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy

>omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright

>falsehoods as " meat rots in your digestive tract " , and the fallacy

>that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a health

>risk.

>>

>> This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific

>refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian

>agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful

>links for those interested in reading more about the arguments

>against vegetarianism.

>>

>>

>> Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal,

>where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press releases -

>for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!

>>

>> Thanks for your v

>>

>>

>> Peter H

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

>Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and

>win prizes.

>>

>

>

>

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Yeap, me TOO!

*mona

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> i've decided that from now on, when someone gets

all..uppity..about veganism to me...and starts making silly

arguments or anything, its just going to come down to me going " i'm

sorry, does my veganism bother you? does it affect your life some

how? do you feel guilty? if not, why do you insist on bringing it

up? or should i ask if you've been baptised or not and we can

discuss that forever... "

>

>

> >heartwerk <jo.heartwork

> >Mar 5, 2007 2:35 AM

> >

> > Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the

vegan moral crusade.

> >

> >What a silly article - even the arguments are well out of date.

Why

> >does he equate eating vegetables with eating grass? The

stomaches

> >and intestines needed for digesting grass are vastly different to

> >those needed for digesting vegetables. As for the soya debate -

the

> >only people who have problems with it are people who are allergic

to

> >it!

> >

> >Jo

> >

> > , peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:

> >>

> >> new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those

who

> >are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan

friends

> >regarding their dietary choice.

> >>

> >> A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they

are a

> >feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians

> >actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason

> >such " vegetarians " do not realize that neither fish nor chicken

are

> >vegetables.

> >>

> >> There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to

> >organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of

> >Animals),

> >> www.vegetariansareevil.com

> >> whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of

> >flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under

> >people's skin.

> >>

> >> PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that " Meat is

Murder "

> >and that " There's a Holocaust on your Plate " . The Holocaust

campaign

> >was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad

taste -

> >the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye

juxtaposed

> >near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks.

> >>

> >> There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist

on a

> >vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive

digestive

> >system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple

fermentation

> >stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large

quantitites of

> >plant cellulos.

> >>

> >> Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat!

Vegetarians

> >of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more

healthy

> >omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright

> >falsehoods as " meat rots in your digestive tract " , and the

fallacy

> >that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a

health

> >risk.

> >>

> >> This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific

> >refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the

vegetarian

> >agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful

> >links for those interested in reading more about the arguments

> >against vegetarianism.

> >>

> >>

> >> Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal,

> >where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press

releases -

> >for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!

> >>

> >> Thanks for your v

> >>

> >>

> >> Peter H

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

> >Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games

and

> >win prizes.

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >To send an email to -

> >

Guest guest

I just give them 'my look' which I inherited from my father, and have

passed on to Peter :-) I am told it is quite scary.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> i've decided that from now on, when someone gets all..uppity..about

veganism to me...and starts making silly arguments or anything, its

just going to come down to me going " i'm sorry, does my veganism

bother you? does it affect your life some how? do you feel guilty? if

not, why do you insist on bringing it up? or should i ask if you've

been baptised or not and we can discuss that forever... "

>

>

> >heartwerk <jo.heartwork

> >Mar 5, 2007 2:35 AM

> >

> > Re: Vegetarians are Evil? Backlash to the

vegan moral crusade.

> >

> >What a silly article - even the arguments are well out of date.

Why

> >does he equate eating vegetables with eating grass? The stomaches

> >and intestines needed for digesting grass are vastly different to

> >those needed for digesting vegetables. As for the soya debate -

the

> >only people who have problems with it are people who are allergic

to

> >it!

> >

> >Jo

> >

> > , peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:

> >>

> >> new Vegetarian and Vegan criticism site has come out for those

who

> >are tired of hearing the preaching of vegetarian and vegan friends

> >regarding their dietary choice.

> >>

> >> A tiny 2.3% of the population are truly vegetarian - yet they

are a

> >feisty, vociferous lot. Many people who claim to be vegetarians

> >actually will eat fish and/or chicken - for some reason

> >such " vegetarians " do not realize that neither fish nor chicken

are

> >vegetables.

> >>

> >> There is a growing backlash to militant veganism thanks to

> >organizations such as PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of

> >Animals),

> >> www.vegetariansareevil.com

> >> whose flamboyant publicity stunts - often using the tactic of

> >flaunting the bodies of scantily clad women - have gotten under

> >people's skin.

> >>

> >> PETA has recently run advertisements claiming that " Meat is

Murder "

> >and that " There's a Holocaust on your Plate " . The Holocaust

campaign

> >was quite possibly the nadir of PETA's public display of bad

taste -

> >the advertisments showed photographs of piglets in a stye

juxtaposed

> >near children in Auschwitz. Lovely people those PETA folks.

> >>

> >> There is much evidence that humans were not designed to exist on

a

> >vegetarian diet - for example, we do not have the extensive

digestive

> >system of vegetarian animals such as cows, with multiple

fermentation

> >stomachs and the enzymes necessary to break down large quantitites

of

> >plant cellulos.

> >>

> >> Our stomachs produce pepsin - which breaks down meat!

Vegetarians

> >of late have been attempting scare tactics to convert more healthy

> >omnivores into grazing veggies by propagating such outright

> >falsehoods as " meat rots in your digestive tract " , and the fallacy

> >that soy is healthy when it has been clearly proven to be a health

> >risk.

> >>

> >> This site is not the place to find such in depth scientific

> >refutation, but rather a light-hearted criticism of the vegetarian

> >agenda and vegan moral crusade - however it does have some useful

> >links for those interested in reading more about the arguments

> >against vegetarianism.

> >>

> >>

> >> Businessportal24.com is a modern News and Press Release-Portal,

> >where entrepreneurs and freelancers can publish their press

releases -

> >for free-. We think, there's no better way for online advertising!

> >>

> >> Thanks for your v

> >>

> >>

> >> Peter H

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

> >Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games

and

> >win prizes.

> >>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >To send an email to -

> >