IndiaDivine.org

California people....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI Peter

I hadn't heard about that - I'll have to have a look at the news. I too hope everyone is okay. Have you heard from your friends Peter?

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

Friday, March 09, 2007 9:33 AM

California people....

Hi everyone

Have any of you folks in the California area been affected by last night's earthquake?

Hope everyone's OK!

BB

Peter

Guest guest

which one?

in the bay area, we've been getting 2.5 to 4.0 earthquakes every few days for over a month now

the 4.5 earthquake that just happened was up in mammoth....the sierra nevada mountains...its an old volcano....

Peter Kebbell Mar 9, 2007 1:33 AM California people....

Hi everyone

Have any of you folks in the California area been affected by last night's earthquake?

Hope everyone's OK!

BB

Peter

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

http://quake.usgs.gov/recenteqs/Maps/122-38_full.html

where are your friends peter?

jo Mar 9, 2007 8:41 AM Re: California people....

HI Peter

I hadn't heard about that - I'll have to have a look at the news. I too hope everyone is okay. Have you heard from your friends Peter?

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

California people....

Hi everyone

Hope everyone's OK!

BB

Peter

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

They're all around SF - so if there's been nothing too bad in your neck of the woods, they'll all be fine. Unfortunately my geography isn't that good, so when I hear of something in California, I have no idea whether that's right next door to SF, or several hundred miles away.

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Friday, March 09, 2007 6:58 PM

Re: California people....

HI Peter

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

California people....

Hi everyone

Hope everyone's OK!

BB

Peter

Guest guest

there's been a slew/swarm the last couple months it seems

but..nothing major

not yet anyways

unless it happens to be directly underneath you, anything less then 4.0 isn't going to do a whole lot of damage generally...

and now that i've said that i expect my haus to fall down...........

Peter Mar 9, 2007 12:16 PM Re: California people.... 

Hi Fraggle

They're all around SF - so if there's been nothing too bad in your neck of the woods, they'll all be fine. Unfortunately my geography isn't that good, so when I hear of something in California, I have no idea whether that's right next door to SF, or several hundred miles away.

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Friday, March 09, 2007 6:58 PM

Re: California people....

HI Peter

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

California people....

Hi everyone

Hope everyone's OK!

BB

PeterI see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

We've been feelign Earthquakes, verry tiny ones here in Las Vegas too

recently and they are all late into the middle of the night too, when

people are sleeping.

I wonder why?