IndiaDivine.org

New to the group just wanted to say HI!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Everybody! My name is Belle, I just joined yesterday and am really excited to take part. I was a vegetarian for 6 years and have been vegan for the last 8 when I realized that chickens and dairy cows don't always have it easy either. Oh and how gross is rennet? Thanks for letting me participate! From one sex goddess to another

All new Mail -

Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Guest guest

welcome belle

Belle Blauvelt Mar 13, 2007 8:07 AM New to the group just wanted to say HI!

Hi Everybody!

My name is Belle, I just joined yesterday and am really excited to take part. I was a vegetarian for 6 years and have been vegan for the last 8 when I realized that chickens and dairy cows don't always have it easy either. Oh and how gross is rennet? Thanks for letting me participate!

From one sex goddess to another

All new Mail -

Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Hello and welcome Belle, hope you have a ball. We are all pretty informal here, so no dress code. Hope yu enjoy the ride......... The Valley Vegan.............Belle Blauvelt <bebee773 wrote: Hi Everybody! My name is Belle, I just joined yesterday and am really excited to take part. I was a vegetarian for 6 years and have been vegan for the last 8 when I realized that chickens and dairy cows don't always have it easy either. Oh and how

gross is rennet? Thanks for letting me participate! From one sex goddess to another All new Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane. Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.