IndiaDivine.org

Isnt mother nature wonderful

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

didn't work........

peter VV Mar 15, 2007 1:45 PM Re: Isnt mother nature wonderful

Wow, this is amazing that in 2007 a new species, a top predator is discovered........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6450000/newsid_6452600/6452689.stm?bw=bb & mp=rm

The Valley Vegan................

Peter H

Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

you ludite! whats wrong with your media/real player? try this one first http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/categories/plug/real/real.shtml?intro fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: didn't work........ peter VV Mar 15, 2007 1:45 PM To:

Re: Isnt mother nature wonderful Wow, this is amazing that in 2007 a new species, a top predator is discovered........ http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6450000/newsid_6452600/6452689.stm?bw=bb & mp=rm The Valley Vegan................ Peter H Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

it said access forbidden

peter VV Mar 15, 2007 2:22 PM Re: Isnt mother nature wonderful

you ludite!

whats wrong with your media/real player?

try this one first

http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/categories/plug/real/real.shtml?intro

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

didn't work........

peter VV Mar 15, 2007 1:45 PM Re: Isnt mother nature wonderful

Wow, this is amazing that in 2007 a new species, a top predator is discovered........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6450000/newsid_6452600/6452689.stm?bw=bb & mp=rm

The Valley Vegan................

Peter H

Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Ah well, CIA or FBI prolly monitoring your servers, dont want you seeing things from the BBC now do they? he,he..........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: it said access forbidden peter VV Mar 15, 2007 2:22 PM Re: Isnt mother nature wonderful you ludite! whats

wrong with your media/real player? try this one first http://www.bbc.co.uk/webwise/categories/plug/real/real.shtml?intro fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: didn't work........ peter VV Mar 15, 2007 1:45 PM Re: Isnt mother nature wonderful Wow, this is amazing that in 2007 a new species, a top predator is discovered........ http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_6450000/newsid_6452600/6452689.stm?bw=bb & mp=rm The Valley Vegan................ Peter H Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era

of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...