IndiaDivine.org

Alicia Silverstone: Inspiring Animal Lover and Vegan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Alicia Silverstone, well-known for her role in the movie Clueless is one of the more vocal animal lovers out there. It is her love of animals that inspired her to become vegan and it helps her stay trim. So what is the deal with eating vegan? Vegans believe it is morally wrong to eat or use anything that came from an animal. Vegans don't eat meat, eggs, dairy products like cheese and ice cream, gelatin, or honey. Strict vegans do not wear leather, fur, feathers, pearls, bone, silk, wool, or use lanolin. Vegans study products to figure out what ones are cruelty-free (not tested on

animals) and contain no animal ingredients. For instance, Alicia uses products from Kiss My Face and Burt's Bees because they are not tested on animals. Vegans feel animals have rights and deserve to be treated with respect. Along with compassion for animals, Alicia also believes in making a conscious effort to have a positive effect on our world . She uses canvas bags instead of plastic ones, and she believes in recycling to decrease waste that goes into land fills.Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

guess she's one of those honey using vegans

peter VV Mar 21, 2007 12:09 PM Re: Alicia Silverstone: Inspiring Animal Lover and Vegan

Alicia Silverstone, well-known for her role in the movie Clueless is one of the more vocal animal lovers out there. It is her love of animals that inspired her to become vegan and it helps her stay trim. So what is the deal with eating vegan?

Vegans believe it is morally wrong to eat or use anything that came from an animal. Vegans don't eat meat, eggs, dairy products like cheese and ice cream, gelatin, or honey. Strict vegans do not wear leather, fur, feathers, pearls, bone, silk, wool, or use lanolin.

Vegans study products to figure out what ones are cruelty-free (not tested on animals) and contain no animal ingredients. For instance, Alicia uses products from Kiss My Face and Burt's Bees because they are not tested on animals. Vegans feel animals have rights and deserve to be treated with respect.

Along with compassion for animals, Alicia also believes in making a conscious effort to have a positive effect on our world . She uses canvas bags instead of plastic ones, and she believes in recycling to decrease waste that goes into land fills.

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Damn , cant get nothing past you can I ? Didnt you know tha Burts Bees are a co-operative non profit making group of insects who donate all of their honey!!!!!!!!!!! The Valley Vegan............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: guess she's one of those honey using vegans peter VV Mar 21, 2007

12:09 PM Re: Alicia Silverstone: Inspiring Animal Lover and Vegan Alicia Silverstone, well-known for her role in the movie Clueless is one of the more vocal animal lovers out there. It is her love of animals that inspired her to become vegan and it helps her stay trim. So what is the deal with eating vegan? Vegans believe it is morally wrong to eat or use anything that came from an animal. Vegans don't eat meat, eggs, dairy products like cheese and ice cream, gelatin, or honey. Strict vegans do not wear leather, fur, feathers, pearls, bone, silk, wool, or use lanolin. Vegans study products to figure out what ones are cruelty-free (not tested on animals) and contain no animal ingredients. For instance, Alicia uses products from Kiss My Face and Burt's Bees because they are not tested on animals. Vegans feel animals have rights and deserve to be treated with respect. Along

with compassion for animals, Alicia also believes in making a conscious effort to have a positive effect on our world . She uses canvas bags instead of plastic ones, and she believes in recycling to decrease waste that goes into land fills. Peter H New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

i'll have to take yer word on that

:)

peter VV Mar 21, 2007 12:49 PM Re: Alicia Silverstone: Inspiring Animal Lover and Vegan

Damn , cant get nothing past you can I ?

Didnt you know tha Burts Bees are a co-operative non profit making group of insects who donate all of their honey!!!!!!!!!!!

The Valley Vegan.............

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

guess she's one of those honey using vegans

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

that would be foolish............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'll have to take yer word on that :) peter VV Mar 21, 2007 12:49 PM Re: Alicia Silverstone: Inspiring Animal Lover and Vegan Damn , cant get nothing past you can I ? Didnt you know tha Burts Bees are a

co-operative non profit making group of insects who donate all of their honey!!!!!!!!!!! The Valley Vegan............. fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: guess she's one of those honey using vegans I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country

than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864 Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.

Guest guest

There are several Burts Bees products that are

vegan--not all contain beeswax/honey/etc. If you

visit their website, it lists all the products and

each of the ingredients.

______________________________\

____

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.

http://searchmarketing./arp/sponsoredsearch_v2.php