IndiaDivine.org

Vegan Meetup Group!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to exchange ideas and info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup group!

Don't pick lemons.

See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Guest guest

greetings and welcome curtis

Curtis Roberson Mar 22, 2007 11:19 AM Vegan Meetup Group! Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to exchange ideas and info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup group!

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country. As a result of war, corporations have been enthroned, and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all the wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the republic is destroyed. I feel, at this moment, more anxiety for the safety of my country than ever before, even in the midst of war. God grant that my suspicions may prove groundless." Lincoln in a letter to Col. William F. Elkins on November 21, 1864

Guest guest

Hiya Curtis from Wales. The Valley Vegan.................Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker wrote: Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to exchange ideas and info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup group! Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Peter H

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Guest guest

What's up Peter, I see you're pretty busy over there in Whales! How long have you been Vegan? It seems that there are alot fo Vegans over there!peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: Hiya Curtis from Wales. The Valley Vegan.................Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker > wrote: Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to

exchange ideas and info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup group! Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Peter H What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Guest guest

Whales???? you tease! Been vegan for approx 15 years, vegie for 3 or 4 before that. Not many vegans round here as it is prety rural and not much around here for us vegans. Probably better where you are? The Valley Vegan.............Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker wrote: What's up Peter, I see you're pretty busy over there in Whales! How long have you been Vegan? It seems that there are alot fo Vegans over there!peter VV

<swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote: Hiya Curtis from Wales. The Valley Vegan.................Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker > wrote: Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to exchange ideas and info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup group! Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Peter H What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I see there is now a veggie B & B in North Wales :-) Might give it a go sometime.

Jo

-

peter VV

Friday, March 23, 2007 9:12 PM

Re: Vegan Meetup Group!

Whales???? you tease!

Been vegan for approx 15 years, vegie for 3 or 4 before that. Not many vegans round here as it is prety rural and not much around here for us vegans. Probably better where you are?

The Valley Vegan.............Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker wrote:

What's up Peter, I see you're pretty busy over there in Whales! How long have you been Vegan? It seems that there are alot fo Vegans over there!peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Hiya Curtis from Wales.

The Valley Vegan.................Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker > wrote:

Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to exchange ideas and info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup group!

Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Peter H

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Thers one in Mid Wales as well I think? The Valley Vegan.........................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter I see there is now a veggie B & B in North Wales :-) Might give it a go sometime. Jo - peter VV Friday, March 23, 2007 9:12 PM Re: Vegan Meetup Group! Whales???? you tease! Been vegan for approx 15 years, vegie for 3 or 4 before that. Not many vegans round here as it is prety rural and not much around here for us vegans. Probably better where you are? The Valley Vegan.............Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker > wrote: What's up Peter, I see you're pretty busy over there in Whales! How long have you been Vegan? It seems that there are alot fo Vegans over there!peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote: Hiya Curtis from Wales. The Valley Vegan.................Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker > wrote: Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to exchange ideas and info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup

group! Don't pick lemons.See all the new 2007 cars at Autos. Peter H What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship. 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no timewith the Search movie showtime shortcut. Peter H New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. Peter H

Guest guest

In that case, I'll get around to that one as well :-)

Jo

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Thers one in Mid Wales as well I think?

>

> The Valley Vegan.........................

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> Hi Peter

>

> I see there is now a veggie B & B in North Wales :-) Might give it

a go sometime.

>

> Jo

> -

> peter VV

>

> Friday, March 23, 2007 9:12 PM

> Re: Vegan Meetup Group!

>

>

> Whales???? you tease!

> Been vegan for approx 15 years, vegie for 3 or 4 before that. Not

many vegans round here as it is prety rural and not much around here

for us vegans. Probably better where you are?

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

>

> Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker wrote:

> What's up Peter, I see you're pretty busy over there in

Whales! How long have you been Vegan? It seems that there are alot fo

Vegans over there!

>

> peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: Hiya Curtis from Wales.

>

> The Valley Vegan.................

>

> Curtis Roberson <sheltonianthinker wrote:

> Vegan (fruitarian) from Ohio seeking to exchange ideas and

info regarding Veganism. Also looking to start a Vegan Meetup

group!

>

> Don't pick lemons.

> See all the new 2007 cars at Autos.

Peter H

>

>

>

> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free

analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail

Championship.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> 8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

> with the Search movie showtime shortcut.

Peter H

>

>

>

> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and

win prizes.

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis