IndiaDivine.org

Snow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peter

I know you are not keen on winter weather, but glad you enjoyed the scenery. I must admit that I would have liked to have 4 inches.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:39 PM

Re: Snow

We had about 4 inches, so the car couldnt go anywhere today, only 4 wheel drive vehicles around here today. So it was a train for my wife today. It was nice to see the scenery today instead of switching off on the train journey to work this morning ( when it finaly turned up)

The Valley Vegan.............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Jo

Only a small amount - but enough for a decent snowball fight with some kids who were nicking the snow off my car.

Although it has *just* started to snow again, so with a bit of luck we may have more later in the day...

BB

Peter

On 08/02/07, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote: We have snow here this morning - about 3 cm. It is quite a wet snowthough, so I don't think it will last long. The radio is saying that the roads are 'treacherous' but even on our side roads there is notmuch snow left and it is wet. I suspect that it may be more difficultfurther west and north of us where there should be slightly deeper snow.Do Peter (Bristol) and Peter (Wales) and any other Brits here havesnow this morning???JoTo send an email to -

OH............................That is so funny..............................sorry, lowest common denominator here! The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi Peter I know you are not keen on winter weather, but glad you enjoyed the scenery. I must admit that I would have liked to have 4 inches. Jo - peter VV Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:39 PM Re: Snow We had about 4 inches, so the car couldnt go anywhere today, only 4 wheel drive vehicles around here today. So it was a train for my wife today. It was nice to see the scenery today instead of switching off on the train journey to work this morning ( when it finaly turned up) The Valley Vegan.............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab > wrote: Hi Jo Only a small amount - but enough for a decent snowball fight with some kids who were nicking the snow off my car. Although it has *just* started to snow again, so with a bit of luck we may have more later in the day... BB Peter On 08/02/07, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote: We have snow here this morning - about 3 cm. It is quite a wet snowthough, so I

don't think it will last long. The radio is saying that the roads are 'treacherous' but even on our side roads there is notmuch snow left and it is wet. I suspect that it may be more difficultfurther west and north of us where there should be slightly deeper snow.Do Peter (Bristol) and Peter (Wales) and any other Brits here havesnow this morning???JoTo send an email to -

I don't know - can't say anything to some people - tut tut.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:06 PM

OH............................That is so funny..............................sorry, lowest common denominator here!

The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

I know you are not keen on winter weather, but glad you enjoyed the scenery. I must admit that I would have liked to have 4 inches.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:39 PM

We had about 4 inches, so the car couldnt go anywhere today, only 4 wheel drive vehicles around here today. So it was a train for my wife today. It was nice to see the scenery today instead of switching off on the train journey to work this morning ( when it finaly turned up)

The Valley Vegan.............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab > wrote:

Hi Jo

Only a small amount - but enough for a decent snowball fight with some kids who were nicking the snow off my car.

Although it has *just* started to snow again, so with a bit of luck we may have more later in the day...

BB

Peter

On 08/02/07, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote: We have snow here this morning - about 3 cm. It is quite a wet snowthough, so I don't think it will last long. The radio is saying that the roads are 'treacherous' but even on our side roads there is notmuch snow left and it is wet. I suspect that it may be more difficultfurther west and north of us where there should be slightly deeper snow.Do Peter (Bristol) and Peter (Wales) and any other Brits here havesnow this morning???JoTo send an email to -

Yep another day of chaos for poor blighty, just cant cope can we. By lunch time our local council had sent all their staff home, and taken all the buses off the roads. Jeez Louise, we only had about 3 or 4 inches of snow, cmon get a grip! Still, my kids had another day off school, they love it. The Valley Vegan................Peter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.