IndiaDivine.org

Weather

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Sorry - miscalculation. You were always keen to work though.

\BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

Monday, March 26, 2007 10:40 AM

Re: Re: Weather

Hi JoAre you trying to make me out to be older than I am? It was only 9 years!BBPeter

On 26/03/07, heartwerk < jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi PeterHe did that for eleven years, and saved up enough money to be able to go further.Jo , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> Ah well never mind , one day you might actually start working for a livivng............he,he...>> The Valley Vegan.................................>> Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:> Hi Peter>> >Wotcha doin that you have no time for us? >> PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400documents!!!!>> BB> Peter>>>>>> Peter H>>>> > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GBstorage with All New Mail.>To send an email to -

Guest guest

Hi PeterHey - how did you know I was going to Portsmouth in April? ;-)BBPeterOn 26/03/07, peter VV <

swpgh01 wrote:

What further than Bristol?.................Portsmouth next?..he.he.......... The Valley Vegan...................heartwerk <

jo.heartwork wrote: Hi PeterHe did that for eleven years, and saved up enough money to be able to go further.Jo , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>> Ah well never mind , one day you might actually start working for a

livivng............he,he...> > The Valley Vegan.................................> > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Wotcha doin that you have no time for us?

> > PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400 documents!!!!> > BB> Peter> > > > > > Peter H > >

> > > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.>

Peter H

Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing.

Guest guest

Hi PeterI'll be educating the nation's next generation... what is it you do to contribute to society?BBPeterOn 26/03/07, peter VV

<swpgh01 wrote:

That would be nice, any idea how you will be contributing to society, when your head is finaly full of knowledge? The Valley Vegan...............Peter Kebbell <

metalscarab wrote:

Hi PeterThat'll be a nice change... more money, less work! :-)BBPeter On 25/03/07, peter VV <

swpgh01 wrote:

Ah well never mind , one day you might actually start working for a livivng............he,he... The Valley Vegan.................................

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter>Wotcha doin that you have no time for us?PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400 documents!!!! BBPeter Peter H

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Peter H

Now you can

scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new

Mail.

Guest guest

I have been working for 27 years, paying my taxes, and playing a small part in keeping the telecommunications network running. You going to be a teacher? of what age group? The Valley Vegan.....................Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi PeterI'll be educating the nation's next generation... what is it you do to contribute to society?BBPeter On 26/03/07, peter VV

<swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote: That would be nice, any idea how you will be contributing to society, when your head is finaly full of knowledge? The Valley Vegan...............Peter Kebbell < metalscarab > wrote: Hi PeterThat'll be a nice change... more money, less work! :-)BBPeter On 25/03/07, peter VV < swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote: Ah well never mind , one day you might actually start working for a livivng............he,he... The Valley Vegan................................. Peter Kebbell <metalscarab > wrote: Hi Peter>Wotcha doin that you have no time for us?PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400 documents!!!! BBPeter Peter H Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail. Peter H Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail. Peter H

All New Mail – Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.

Guest guest

psychic?.............psychotic?..............side kick?............side car???? lost the plot again......... The Valley Vegan.............Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote: Hi PeterHey - how did you know I was going to Portsmouth in April? ;-)BBPeter On 26/03/07, peter VV < swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote: What further than Bristol?.................Portsmouth next?..he.he.......... The Valley Vegan...................heartwerk < jo.heartwork > wrote: Hi PeterHe did that for eleven years, and saved up enough money to be able to go further.Jo , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote: >> Ah well never mind , one day you might actually start working for a livivng............he,he...> > The Valley Vegan.................................> > Peter Kebbell

<metalscarab wrote:> Hi Peter> > >Wotcha doin that you have no time for us? > > PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400 documents!!!!> > BB> Peter> > > > > > Peter H > > > > > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.> Peter H Messenger - with free PC-PC calling and photo sharing. Peter H

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail.

Guest guest

Isnt he going to Belgium first?, I think his big adventure starts today ( if they let him on the plane!) Nice to see his birthday pics on myspace. The Valley Vegan............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Yesterday was a lovely spring day - sunny and fairly warm. Shame I was at work.Is Fraggle in England yet, does anyone know?JoPeter H

The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.

Guest guest

That must take a lot of concentration, I bet you get cross eyed after an hour or two of that! The Valley Vegan.............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: What do any of us contribute? For my part I produce GCSE, GCE and ELC examination papers for the nations youngsters, and am involved in the process of getting them marked.Jo , peter VV <swpgh01

wrote:>> That would be nice, any idea how you will be contributing to society, when your head is finaly full of knowledge?> > The Valley Vegan...............> > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:> Hi Peter> > That'll be a nice change... more money, less work! :-)> > BB> Peter> > On 25/03/07, peter VV < swpgh01 wrote: Ah well never mind , one day you might actually start working for a livivng............he,he...> > The Valley Vegan................................. > > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:> > Hi Peter> > >Wotcha doin that you have no time for us?> > PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400 documents!!!! > > BB> Peter> > > >

> > > Peter H > > > > > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Mail. > > > > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.>Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

The only time I went cross eyed was when I was typing a GCSE

Teacher's Guide in Welsh!!!

Jo

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> That must take a lot of concentration, I bet you get cross eyed

after an hour or two of that!

>

> The Valley Vegan.............

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

> What do any of us contribute? For my part I produce GCSE,

GCE and

> ELC examination papers for the nations youngsters, and am involved

in

> the process of getting them marked.

>

> Jo

>

> , peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:

> >

> > That would be nice, any idea how you will be contributing to

> society, when your head is finaly full of knowledge?

> >

> > The Valley Vegan...............

> >

> > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@> wrote:

> > Hi Peter

> >

> > That'll be a nice change... more money, less work! :-)

> >

> > BB

> > Peter

> >

> > On 25/03/07, peter VV < swpgh01@> wrote: Ah well never

> mind , one day you might actually start working for a

> livivng............he,he...

> >

> > The Valley Vegan.................................

> >

> > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Peter

> >

> > >Wotcha doin that you have no time for us?

> >

> > PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400

> documents!!!!

> >

> > BB

> > Peter

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB

> storage with All New Mail.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new

> Mail.

> >

Peter H

>

>

>

>

> New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing.

Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and

win prizes.

>

Guest guest

I think he is. I had a feeling he would be in England on 3 and 4

April. Let's hope he enjoys himself.

Jo

, peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Isnt he going to Belgium first?, I think his big adventure starts

today ( if they let him on the plane!)

>

> Nice to see his birthday pics on myspace.

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

> Yesterday was a lovely spring day - sunny and fairly

warm. Shame I

> was at work.

>

> Is Fraggle in England yet, does anyone know?

>

> Jo

Peter H

>

>

>

>

> The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email

address from your Internet provider.

>

Guest guest

London first, then Bath, then dans le belgique........... The Valley Vegan............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I think he is. I had a feeling he would be in England on 3 and 4 April. Let's hope he enjoys himself.Jo , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> Isnt he going to Belgium first?, I think his big adventure starts today ( if they let him

on the plane!)> > Nice to see his birthday pics on myspace.> > The Valley Vegan............> > heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:> Yesterday was a lovely spring day - sunny and fairly warm. Shame I > was at work.> > Is Fraggle in England yet, does anyone know?> > Jo> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > The all-new Mail goes wherever you go - free your email address from your Internet provider.>Peter H

New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Guest guest

Cross tongued too probably if you tried it out? The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: The only time I went cross eyed was when I was typing a GCSE Teacher's Guide in Welsh!!!Jo , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> That must take a lot of concentration, I bet you get cross eyed after an hour or two of that!> >

The Valley Vegan.............> > heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:> What do any of us contribute? For my part I produce GCSE, GCE and > ELC examination papers for the nations youngsters, and am involved in > the process of getting them marked.> > Jo> > , peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:> >> > That would be nice, any idea how you will be contributing to > society, when your head is finaly full of knowledge?> > > > The Valley Vegan...............> > > > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@> wrote:> > Hi Peter> > > > That'll be a nice change... more money, less work! :-)> > > > BB> > Peter> > > > On 25/03/07, peter VV < swpgh01@> wrote: Ah well

never > mind , one day you might actually start working for a > livivng............he,he...> > > > The Valley Vegan................................. > > > > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@> wrote:> > > > Hi Peter> > > > >Wotcha doin that you have no time for us?> > > > PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400 > documents!!!! > > > > BB> > Peter> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > > > > > > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB > storage with All New Mail. > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > Peter H > > > > > > > > > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new > Mail.> >> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.>Peter H

Guest guest

Hi Peter

No - I didn't attempt to speak it, but it took a lot of concentration - gave me a headache.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:36 PM

Re: Re: Weather

Cross tongued too probably if you tried it out?

The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

The only time I went cross eyed was when I was typing a GCSE Teacher's Guide in Welsh!!!Jo , peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> That must take a lot of concentration, I bet you get cross eyed after an hour or two of that!> > The Valley Vegan.............> > heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:> What do any of us contribute? For my part I produce GCSE, GCE and > ELC examination papers for the nations youngsters, and am involved in > the process of getting them marked.> > Jo> > , peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:> >> > That would be nice, any idea how you will be contributing to > society, when your head is finaly full of knowledge?> > > > The Valley Vegan...............> > > > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@> wrote:> > Hi Peter> > > > That'll be a nice change... more money, less work! :-)> > > > BB> > Peter> > > > On 25/03/07, peter VV < swpgh01@> wrote: Ah well never > mind , one day you might actually start working for a > livivng............he,he...> > > > The Valley Vegan................................. > > > > Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@> wrote:> > > > Hi Peter> > > > >Wotcha doin that you have no time for us?> > > > PhD work mostly! In the past 4 weeks I've got through around 400 > documents!!!! > > > > BB> > Peter> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > > > > > > Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB > storage with All New Mail. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > > > > > > Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new > Mail.> >> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > New Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.>

Peter H