IndiaDivine.org

vacation all i ever wanted

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You probably would have been okay if you had mooned. The naked hiker seems to get away with it.

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, April 23, 2007 9:16 PM

Re: vacation all i ever wanted

we kept waving to the camera on the main pedestrian way in Bath.

i wanted to moon em..but rebecca talked me out of it

jo Apr 23, 2007 12:58 PM Re: vacation all i ever wanted 

We are the most watched population. I think I read somewhere that we are caught on camera something like 325 times each and every day. Aren't we lucky!

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, April 23, 2007 8:11 PM

oh, and my bacchus do you folks have cameras EVERYWHERE!

peter VV Apr 23, 2007 11:04 AM Re: vacation all i ever wanted

you know what its like, cops have quiet days too!, keeps the social workers and cops busy?

whats wrong with deviants?

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

depends on the news i would gather

i figure news should be..news

so much of it is just infotainment

but..after watching BBC world fer so long, i figured thats what yer news was like..not stories on kids with their hamsters

hahahahahahahh

i was sadly disappointed

:)

oh, and whats with the term "social deviant"

everyday it seemed they'd show footage of cops running up to houses with battering rams, and all these cops rushing in, only to say so and so had been taken in for "social deviancy"

what, they that strict on hair length there er something?

Don't know, don't care, don't talk, don't stare, don't know, don't care

We live in fear the end is near and we are easy to control

It's an orange alert

It's an orange alert

Guest guest

Hi Fraggle

You do know that under British law, you are entitled to get copies of the photos / video they took of you - all you need to do is write to whoever operates the camera (probably the Highways Department) telling them roughly when you were there, and they then have to search for your photos and send them to you. They are allowed to charge a small admin fee (up to about £10), but sometimes it seems worth paying that just to wind them up!

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

We are the most watched population. I think I read somewhere that we are caught on camera something like 325 times each and every day. Aren't we lucky!

Jo

-

fraggle

you know what its like, cops have quiet days too!, keeps the social workers and cops busy?

but..after watching BBC world fer so long, i figured thats what yer news was like..not stories on kids with their hamsters

hahahahahahahh

i was sadly disappointed

everyday it seemed they'd show footage of cops running up to houses with battering rams, and all these cops rushing in, only to say so and so had been taken in for "social deviancy"

It's an orange alert

It's an orange alert

Guest guest

OOOOOOOOOOO I might just have to do that!

metalscarab Apr 24, 2007 2:52 AM Re: vacation all i ever wanted 

Hi Fraggle

You do know that under British law, you are entitled to get copies of the photos / video they took of you - all you need to do is write to whoever operates the camera (probably the Highways Department) telling them roughly when you were there, and they then have to search for your photos and send them to you. They are allowed to charge a small admin fee (up to about £10), but sometimes it seems worth paying that just to wind them up!

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Jo

-

fraggle

hahahahahahahh

i was sadly disappointed

It's an orange alert

It's an orange alert

It's an orange alert

Guest guest

If he had mooned them, then asked for the video/photo, would they prosecute him? The Valley Vegan............metalscarab <metalscarab wrote:  Hi Fraggle You do know that under British law, you are entitled to get copies of the photos / video they took of you - all you need to do is write to whoever operates the camera (probably the Highways Department) telling them roughly when you

were there, and they then have to search for your photos and send them to you. They are allowed to charge a small admin fee (up to about £10), but sometimes it seems worth paying that just to wind them up! BB Peter - fraggle Monday, April 23, 2007 9:16 PM Re: vacation all i ever wanted we kept

waving to the camera on the main pedestrian way in Bath. i wanted to moon em..but rebecca talked me out of it jo Apr 23, 2007 12:58 PM Re: vacation all i ever wanted  We are the most watched population. I think I read somewhere that we are caught on camera something like 325 times each and every day. Aren't we lucky! Jo - fraggle Monday, April 23, 2007 8:11 PM Re: vacation all i ever wanted oh, and my bacchus do you folks have cameras EVERYWHERE! peter VV Apr 23, 2007 11:04 AM Re: vacation all i ever wanted you know what its like,

cops have quiet days too!, keeps the social workers and cops busy? whats wrong with deviants? The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: depends on the news i would gather i figure news should be..news so much of it is just infotainment but..after watching BBC world fer so long, i figured thats what yer news was like..not stories on kids with their hamsters hahahahahahahh i was sadly disappointed :) oh, and whats with the term "social deviant" everyday it seemed they'd show footage of cops running up to houses with battering rams, and all these cops rushing in, only to say so and so had been taken in for "social deviancy"

what, they that strict on hair length there er something? Don't know, don't care, don't talk, don't stare, don't know, don't care We live in fear the end is near and we are easy to control It's an orange alert Don't know, don't care, don't talk, don't stare, don't know, don't care We live in fear the end is near and we are easy to control It's an orange alert Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

Hi Peter

Only if they could recognise him :-)

BB

Peter

-

peter VV

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:20 PM

If he had mooned them, then asked for the video/photo, would they prosecute him?

The Valley Vegan............metalscarab <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Jo

-

fraggle

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

hahahahahahahh

i was sadly disappointed

Don't know, don't care, don't talk, don't stare, don't know, don't care We live in fear the end is near and we are easy to control It's an orange alert Don't know, don't care, don't talk, don't stare, don't know, don't care We live in fear the end is near and we are easy to control It's an orange alert

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

Guest guest

LOL!!!

BBJo

-

metalscarab

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:28 PM

Hi Peter

Only if they could recognise him :-)

BB

Peter

-

peter VV

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:20 PM

If he had mooned them, then asked for the video/photo, would they prosecute him?

The Valley Vegan............metalscarab <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Jo

-

fraggle

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

hahahahahahahh

i was sadly disappointed

Don't know, don't care, don't talk, don't stare, don't know, don't care We live in fear the end is near and we are easy to control It's an orange alert Don't know, don't care, don't talk, don't stare, don't know, don't care We live in fear the end is near and we are easy to control It's an orange alert

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.