IndiaDivine.org

what a crap day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

how bout you? today in work I spent 2 hours chasing folks in India ( dontcha just love outsourcing ), and had no lunch break as a result. The people on the other end of the phone couldnt understand me, and would not do what I asked , or put me through to their manager,( but they did wish me to have a nice day at the end of each of the four conversations?!) in the end I found someone who works for their manager in this country who did the job in 5 minutes. Nearly lost the firm I work for a contract which would have left over 100 sites with no maintenance cover, this is the future folks! So left work shattered, got home to put democracy in motion ( voting day here - town, borough and welsh assembly ) I challenge you to find anyone in Wales who thinks that the Welsh Assembly is effective, value for money, and a true autocracy.............still put my token green party cross on the box ( even though I know they stand diddly

squat chance of getting in ), annoyed to see the BNP on the ballot slip as a choice.grrrr, and so time for another drink.............. Sorry for the rant............ The Valley Vegan..............Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

how did you get to india and back so quickly?

you'd think there' be laws against chasing people in the sub continent....

:)

face it, if i didn't, Peter would have..........

peter VV May 3, 2007 1:01 PM Re: what a crap day

how bout you?

today in work I spent 2 hours chasing folks in India ( dontcha just love outsourcing ), and had no lunch break as a result. The people on the other end of the phone couldnt understand me, and would not do what I asked , or put me through to their manager,( but they did wish me to have a nice day at the end of each of the four conversations?!) in the end I found someone who works for their manager in this country who did the job in 5 minutes. Nearly lost the firm I work for a contract which would have left over 100 sites with no maintenance cover, this is the future folks!

So left work shattered, got home to put democracy in motion ( voting day here - town, borough and welsh assembly ) I challenge you to find anyone in Wales who thinks that the Welsh Assembly is effective, value for money, and a true autocracy.............still put my token green party cross on the box ( even though I know they stand diddly squat chance of getting in ), annoyed to see the BNP on the ballot slip as a choice.grrrr, and so time for another drink..............

Sorry for the rant............

The Valley Vegan..............

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

There is power in a factory, power in the land

Power in the hands of a worker

But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand

There is power in a Union

Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood

The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for

From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud

War has always been the bosses' way, sir

Guest guest

thanks for making me crack my face........... this drinks for you................. oh and a question; Do organic beers/cider have preservatives in them? the reason I ask is that Sulphur dioxide generally doesnt agree with me, but Westons use it in their organic cider. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: how did you get to india and back so quickly? you'd think there' be laws against chasing people in the sub continent.... :) face it, if i didn't, Peter would have.......... peter VV May 3, 2007 1:01 PM Re: what a crap day how bout you? today in work I spent 2 hours chasing folks in India ( dontcha just love outsourcing ), and had no lunch break as a result. The people on the other end of the phone couldnt understand me, and would not do what I asked , or put me through to their manager,( but they did wish me to have a nice day at the end of each of the four conversations?!) in the end I found someone who works for their manager in this country who did the job in 5 minutes. Nearly lost the firm I work for

a contract which would have left over 100 sites with no maintenance cover, this is the future folks! So left work shattered, got home to put democracy in motion ( voting day here - town, borough and welsh assembly ) I challenge you to find anyone in Wales who thinks that the Welsh Assembly is effective, value for money, and a true autocracy.............still put my token green party cross on the box ( even though I know they stand diddly squat chance of getting in ), annoyed to see the BNP on the ballot slip as a choice.grrrr, and so time for another drink.............. Sorry for the rant............ The Valley Vegan.............. Peter H Mail is the

world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

no beers that i know of do...

as fer cider..guess its a case by case basis...

staying away from cider fer a bit i think

tho..Anderson Valley Brewfest is this weekend, so might stumble upon some an dhave to anyways

cheers

fraggle

peter VV May 3, 2007 4:14 PM Re: what a crap day

thanks for making me crack my face...........

this drinks for you.................

oh and a question;

Do organic beers/cider have preservatives in them?

the reason I ask is that Sulphur dioxide generally doesnt agree with me, but Westons use it in their organic cider.

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

how bout you?

today in work I spent 2 hours chasing folks in India ( dontcha just love outsourcing ), and had no lunch break as a result. The people on the other end of the phone couldnt understand me, and would not do what I asked , or put me through to their manager,( but they did wish me to have a nice day at the end of each of the four conversations?!) in the end I found someone who works for their manager in this country who did the job in 5 minutes. Nearly lost the firm I work for a contract which would have left over 100 sites with no maintenance cover, this is the future folks!

So left work shattered, got home to put democracy in motion ( voting day here - town, borough and welsh assembly ) I challenge you to find anyone in Wales who thinks that the Welsh Assembly is effective, value for money, and a true autocracy.............still put my token green party cross on the box ( even though I know they stand diddly squat chance of getting in ), annoyed to see the BNP on the ballot slip as a choice.grrrr, and so time for another drink..............

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

Guest guest

Got to work at 7.30 - spent the day typing, answering the phone - helping teachers understand the paperwork and administration of the coursework - at lunch time went out for a coffee with a colleague - in afternoon went to a meeting to say our boss has retired, after being off sick for a year (terminal cancer). Went into town after work and did a little shopping. Coling picked me up - home - voting (no Green party candidate here, but no BNP either). Dinner - X Files.

Jo

-

peter VV

Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:01 PM

Re: what a crap day

how bout you?

Peter H

Guest guest

Ah, so the great Fraggle oracle has failed to answer my question! go stand in the corner! The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: no beers that i know of do... as fer cider..guess its a case by case basis... staying away from cider fer a bit i think :) tho..Anderson Valley Brewfest is this weekend, so might stumble upon some an dhave to anyways cheers fraggle peter VV May 3, 2007 4:14 PM Re: what a crap day thanks for making me crack my face........... this drinks for you................. oh and a question; Do organic beers/cider have preservatives in them? the reason I ask is that Sulphur dioxide generally doesnt agree with me, but Westons use it in their organic cider. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: how did you get to india and back so quickly? you'd think there' be laws against chasing people in the sub continent.... :) face it, if i didn't, Peter would have.......... peter VV May 3, 2007 1:01 PM Re: what a crap day how bout you? today in work I spent 2 hours chasing folks in India ( dontcha just love outsourcing ), and had no lunch break as a result. The people on the other end of the phone couldnt understand me, and would not do what I asked , or put me through to their manager,( but they did wish me to have a nice day at the end of each of the four conversations?!) in the end I found someone who works for their manager in this country who did the job in 5 minutes. Nearly lost the firm I work for

a contract which would have left over 100 sites with no maintenance cover, this is the future folks! So left work shattered, got home to put democracy in motion ( voting day here - town, borough and welsh assembly ) I challenge you to find anyone in Wales who thinks that the Welsh Assembly is effective, value for money, and a true autocracy.............still put my token green party cross on the box ( even though I know they stand diddly squat chance of getting in ), annoyed to see the BNP on the ballot slip as a choice.grrrr, and so time for another drink.............. Sorry for the rant............ The Valley Vegan.............. Peter H Mail is the

world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H Mail is the world's

favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H

Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try

it now.

Guest guest

wot? i did answer you, oh you the short circuiting brain waves

i said beers here do not..and not sure of cider

there aren't a lot of ciders here to begin with really...there are a few, but nuthin like the UK...

i've heard wolavers is making an organic cider, but haven't seen or had it yet

peter VV May 4, 2007 4:21 PM Re: what a crap day

Ah, so the great Fraggle oracle has failed to answer my question!

go stand in the corner!

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

no beers that i know of do...

as fer cider..guess its a case by case basis...

staying away from cider fer a bit i think

tho..Anderson Valley Brewfest is this weekend, so might stumble upon some an dhave to anyways

cheers

fraggle

peter VV May 3, 2007 4:14 PM Re: what a crap day

thanks for making me crack my face...........

this drinks for you.................

oh and a question;

Do organic beers/cider have preservatives in them?

the reason I ask is that Sulphur dioxide generally doesnt agree with me, but Westons use it in their organic cider.

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote:

how bout you?

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir

Peter H

Peter H

Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now.

Guest guest

so is sulphur dioxide an organic ingredient? i thought that ( with wines anyway ) the argument was that you didnt have all those tings in der? so tired talking like a west indian now...........ire The Valley Veegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: wot? i did answer you, oh you the short circuiting brain waves i said beers here do not..and not sure of cider there aren't a lot of ciders here to begin with

really...there are a few, but nuthin like the UK... i've heard wolavers is making an organic cider, but haven't seen or had it yet peter VV May 4, 2007 4:21 PM Re: what a crap day Ah, so the great Fraggle oracle has failed to answer my question! go stand in the corner! The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: no beers that i know of do... as fer cider..guess its a case by case basis... staying away from cider fer a bit i think :) tho..Anderson Valley Brewfest is this weekend, so might stumble upon some an dhave to anyways cheers fraggle peter VV May 3, 2007 4:14 PM Re: what a crap day thanks for making me crack my face........... this drinks for you................. oh and a question; Do organic beers/cider have preservatives in them? the reason I ask is that Sulphur dioxide generally doesnt agree with me, but Westons use it in their organic cider. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com> wrote: how did you get to india and back so quickly? you'd think there' be laws against chasing people in the sub continent.... :) face it, if i didn't, Peter would have.......... peter VV May 3, 2007 1:01 PM Re: what a crap day how bout you? today in work I spent 2 hours chasing folks in India ( dontcha just love outsourcing ), and had no lunch break as a result. The people on the other end of the phone couldnt understand me, and would not do what I asked , or put me through to their manager,( but they did wish me to have a nice day at the end of each of the

four conversations?!) in the end I found someone who works for their manager in this country who did the job in 5 minutes. Nearly lost the firm I work for a contract which would have left over 100 sites with no maintenance cover, this is the future folks! So left work shattered, got home to put democracy in motion ( voting day here - town, borough and welsh assembly ) I challenge you to find anyone in Wales who thinks that the Welsh Assembly is effective, value for money, and a true autocracy.............still put my token green party cross on the box ( even though I know they stand diddly squat chance of getting in ), annoyed to see the BNP on the ballot slip as a choice.grrrr, and so time for another drink.............. Sorry for the rant............ The Valley Vegan.............. Peter H Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H

account today.

Guest guest

sulphur dioxide is apparently allowed to be used on organic wines, so iassume cider is the same thing

the only caveat is that they have to use less then a "normal" wine

if it sez preservative free, then it doesn't have suphur dioxide

i know there are several wines here we can get that don't have sulfites..soo..maybe the same in the UK?

peter VV May 4, 2007 5:05 PM Re: what a crap day

so is sulphur dioxide an organic ingredient?

i thought that ( with wines anyway ) the argument was that you didnt have all those tings in der?

so tired talking like a west indian now...........ire

The Valley Veegan.............

Guest guest

What cider did you down , while you were over ere? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sulphur dioxide is apparently allowed to be used on organic wines, so iassume cider is the same thing the only caveat is that they have to use less then a "normal" wine if it sez preservative free, then it doesn't have suphur dioxide i know there are several wines here we can get that don't have

sulfites..soo..maybe the same in the UK? peter VV May 4, 2007 5:05 PM Re: what a crap day so is sulphur dioxide an organic ingredient? i thought that ( with wines anyway ) the argument was that you didnt have all those tings in der? so tired talking like a west indian now...........ire The Valley Veegan............. There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full

of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H

Now you can scan emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new Mail.