IndiaDivine.org

mixed couples

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HI .. to the so named mixed couples ( formerly named meaties and vegans) .. I am curious about the children if any of you have children .. How are they raised ? Connie

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

My two girlies are vegie from birth - not vegan, and are now 10 & 12. They both understand my reasons for this, and I have told them that they can eat meat any time they like, and that would being their choice......... The Valley Vegan............connie bell <caromiotk wrote: HI .. to the so named mixed couples ( formerly named meaties and vegans) .. I am curious about the children if any of you have children .. How are they raised ? Connie

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Mail Beta. Peter H

Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try

it now.

Guest guest

.... probably with a good understanding that people vary :-)

Jo

-

connie bell

Monday, May 14, 2007 7:34 PM

mixed couples

HI .. to the so named mixed couples ( formerly named meaties and vegans) .. I am curious about the children if any of you have children .. How are they raised ? Connie

Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Mail Beta.

Guest guest

Cute answer but perhaps it was not vague enough..lol.. Connie jo <jo.heartwork wrote: ... probably with a good understanding that people vary :-) Jo - connie bell Monday, May 14, 2007 7:34 PM mixed couples HI .. to the so named mixed couples ( formerly named meaties and vegans) .. I am curious about the children if any of you have children .. How are they raised ? Connie Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Mail Beta.

oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Guest guest

Sorry - I don't understand. What is cute or vague about my answer?

Jo

-

connie bell

Monday, May 14, 2007 9:25 PM

Re: mixed couples

Cute answer but perhaps it was not vague enough..lol.. Connie jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

connie bell

mixed couples

Guest guest

I seem to get the impression I am too Radical for this group .. I thought you were kidding around with your answer ..Since I thought it was obvious I was aksing if they were raised vegetarian ,vegan or omnivore .. and thought perhaps after reading the article about the meatie and the veggie that some people might want to share how they worked it out as far as teaching their children .. sorry to all .. I guess I do not fit in .. Conniejo <jo.heartwork wrote: Sorry - I don't

understand. What is cute or vague about my answer? Jo - connie bell Monday, May 14, 2007 9:25 PM Re: mixed couples Cute answer but perhaps it was not vague enough..lol.. Connie jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: ... probably with a good understanding that people vary :-) Jo - connie bell Monday, May 14, 2007 7:34 PM mixed

couples HI .. to the so named mixed couples ( formerly named meaties and vegans) .. I am curious about the children if any of you have children .. How are they raised ? Connie Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Mail Beta. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

Hi Connie

I don't understand your meaning here.

You asked a question of Peter. I joined in with an answer and you

seemed to be annoyed. I must be missing something here, because I do

not understand your annoyance. Maybe you could explain it, so that

we can clear up what is wrong.

Jo

, connie bell <caromiotk wrote:

>

> I seem to get the impression I am too Radical for this group .. I

thought you were kidding around with your answer ..Since I thought it

was obvious I was aksing if they were raised vegetarian ,vegan or

omnivore .. and thought perhaps after reading the article about the

meatie and the veggie that some people might want to share how they

worked it out as far as teaching their children .. sorry to all .. I

guess I do not fit in .. Connie

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Sorry - I don't

understand. What is cute or vague about my answer?

>

> Jo

> -

> connie bell

>

> Monday, May 14, 2007 9:25 PM

> Re: mixed couples

>

>

> Cute answer but perhaps it was not vague enough..lol..

Connie

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote: ... probably with a good

understanding that people vary :-)

>

> Jo

> -

> connie bell

>

> Monday, May 14, 2007 7:34 PM

> mixed couples

>

>

> HI .. to the so named mixed couples ( formerly named meaties and

vegans) .. I am curious about the children if any of you have

children .. How are they raised ? Connie

>

> Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection

> in the all-new Mail Beta.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not

web links.

>

>

>

>

>

> Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

> Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at

Games.

>

Guest guest

Hi Connie, I dont understand why you think yourself too radical? Jo wasnt kidding when she said that kids of a mixed carnie & vegan parentage would have a good understanding of how people vary, they do. My kids have learnt from example ( me ) , not to judge others by their habits. They understand that they may have differing views, but should not condemn anyone for being different. The Valley Vegan.............connie bell <caromiotk wrote: I seem

to get the impression I am too Radical for this group .. I thought you were kidding around with your answer ..Since I thought it was obvious I was aksing if they were raised vegetarian ,vegan or omnivore .. and thought perhaps after reading the article about the meatie and the veggie that some people might want to share how they worked it out as far as teaching their children .. sorry to all .. I guess I do not fit in .. Conniejo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Sorry - I don't understand. What is cute or vague about my answer? Jo - connie bell Monday, May 14, 2007 9:25 PM Re: mixed couples Cute answer but perhaps it was not vague enough..lol.. Connie jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: ... probably with a good understanding that people vary :-)

Jo - connie bell Monday, May 14, 2007 7:34 PM mixed couples HI .. to the so named mixed couples ( formerly named meaties and vegans) .. I am curious about the children if any of you have children .. How are they raised ? Connie Give spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protectionin the all-new Mail Beta. oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links. Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games. Peter H

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.

Guest guest

Thanks Peter, that's right.

Jo

-

peter VV

Tuesday, May 15, 2007 6:57 PM

Hi Connie,

I dont understand why you think yourself too radical?

Jo wasnt kidding when she said that kids of a mixed carnie & vegan parentage would have a good understanding of how people vary, they do. My kids have learnt from example ( me ) , not to judge others by their habits. They understand that they may have differing views, but should not condemn anyone for being different.

The Valley Vegan.............connie bell <caromiotk wrote:

I seem to get the impression I am too Radical for this group .. I thought you were kidding around with your answer ..Since I thought it was obvious I was aksing if they were raised vegetarian ,vegan or omnivore .. and thought perhaps after reading the article about the meatie and the veggie that some people might want to share how they worked it out as far as teaching their children .. sorry to all .. I guess I do not fit in .. Conniejo <jo.heartwork > wrote:

Sorry - I don't understand. What is cute or vague about my answer?

Jo

-

connie bell

Monday, May 14, 2007 9:25 PM

Cute answer but perhaps it was not vague enough..lol.. Connie jo <jo.heartwork > wrote:

Jo

-

connie bell

mixed couples

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Peter H

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Mail Championship.