regards,

-anouk

Guest guest

hahahahahaha

job

hahahahahahahah

ahem..sorry

no..no new job

two interviews set up for next week,t ho prolly going to not take one even if they like me as they sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to str8 laced for me...not like they'd hire my silly *ss anyways..

i need to go back on vaction

cheers

fraggle

flower child May 17, 2007 4:20 PM New Job?

hi fraggleI haven't been on vegan chat in a while, and don't have time to read all of the messages,did you get a new job?regards,-anouk

There is power in a factory, power in the land

Power in the hands of a worker

But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand

There is power in a Union

Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood

The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for

From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud

War has always been the bosses' way, sir

Guest guest

You need money or not?, why apply for a job you have no intention of taking and even go through the interview? what the hell did the scrumpy do to your brains? .and that sounded like manic laughter............you loosing it........... The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: hahahahahaha job hahahahahahahah ahem..sorry no..no new job two interviews set up for

next week,t ho prolly going to not take one even if they like me as they sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to str8 laced for me...not like they'd hire my silly *ss anyways.. i need to go back on vaction cheers fraggle flower child May 17, 2007 4:20 PM New Job? hi fraggleI haven't been on vegan chat in a while, and don't have time to read all of the messages,did you get a new job?regards,-anouk There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

because when i applied for it, i didn't know it was that str8 laced or corporate.

i've since heard otherwise...

and..i'm gonna go thru with it, because, maybe i was told wrong...

won't know til i go and find out

*shrug*

and, i'd have to have "it" first to be loosing it!

:)

peter VV May 18, 2007 4:28 PM Re: New Job?

You need money or not?, why apply for a job you have no intention of taking and even go through the interview? what the hell did the scrumpy do to your brains?

..and that sounded like manic laughter............you loosing it...........

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

hahahahahaha

job

hahahahahahahah

ahem..sorry

no..no new job

two interviews set up for next week,t ho prolly going to not take one even if they like me as they sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to str8 laced for me...not like they'd hire my silly *ss anyways..

cheers

fraggle

hi fraggleI haven't been on vegan chat in a while, and don't have time to read all of the messages,did you get a new job?regards,-anouk There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

Guest guest

Well , good luck for whatever you going for, hope it helps pay for those pearlies!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: because when i applied for it, i didn't know it was that str8 laced or corporate. i've since heard otherwise... and..i'm gonna go thru with it, because, maybe i was told wrong... won't know til i go and find out *shrug* and, i'd have to have "it" first to be loosing it! :) peter VV May 18, 2007 4:28 PM Re: New Job? You need money or not?, why apply for a job you have no intention of taking and even go through the interview? what the hell did the scrumpy do to your brains? .and that sounded like manic laughter............you loosing it........... The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: hahahahahaha job hahahahahahahah ahem..sorry no..no new job two interviews set up for next week,t ho prolly going to not take one even if they like me as they sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to str8 laced for me...not like they'd hire my silly *ss anyways.. i need to go back on vaction cheers fraggle flower child May 17, 2007 4:20 PM New Job? hi fraggleI haven't been on vegan chat in a while, and don't have time to read all of the messages,did you get a new

job?regards,-anouk There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir Peter H Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

cardboard boxland here i come........

peter VV May 18, 2007 4:53 PM Re: New Job?

Well , good luck for whatever you going for, hope it helps pay for those pearlies!fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

because when i applied for it, i didn't know it was that str8 laced or corporate.

i've since heard otherwise...

and..i'm gonna go thru with it, because, maybe i was told wrong...

won't know til i go and find out

*shrug*

and, i'd have to have "it" first to be loosing it!

:)

peter VV May 18, 2007 4:28 PM Re: New Job?

You need money or not?, why apply for a job you have no intention of taking and even go through the interview? what the hell did the scrumpy do to your brains?

..and that sounded like manic laughter............you loosing it...........

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

hahahahahaha

job

hahahahahahahah

ahem..sorry

no..no new job

cheers

fraggle

hi fraggleI haven't been on vegan chat in a while, and don't have time to read all of the messages,did you get a new job?regards,-anouk There is power in a factory, power in the land Power in the hands of a worker But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand There is power in a Union Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud War has always been the bosses' way, sir

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

Peter H

There is power in a factory, power in the land

Power in the hands of a worker

But it all amounts to nothing if together we don't stand

There is power in a Union

Now the lessons of the past were all learned with workers' blood

The mistakes of the bosses we must pay for

From the cities and the farmlands to trenches full of mud

War has always been the bosses' way, sir