IndiaDivine.org

Vegan or Bust

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I swear that I am going to be vegan again but I am getting sick of

not having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I know

eats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.

I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggie

but they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.

Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world.

Guest guest

Hey, its your life, make your own choices.Dont be lead by what others say or do. There are plenty of groups of vegans throughout this world, and plenty of support on here. The Valley Vegan..........comfortablekind <comfortablekind wrote: I swear that I am going to be vegan again but I am getting sick ofnot having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I knoweats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.I've tried to tell them about

Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggiebut they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world.Peter H

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...

Guest guest

where do you reside?

comfortablekind May 29, 2007 9:22 AM Vegan or Bust

I swear that I am going to be vegan again but I am getting sick ofnot having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I knoweats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggiebut they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world.

“The Earth is not dying - she is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.†— Utah Phillips

Guest guest

You and I are in the same boat!! I am trying to be vegan

again, and am also so sick of not having any vegan friends. All they do is

stir up this negativity and slander my efforts. I don’t even go out with

any of them anymore because the conversations always turn back to my eating

habits. I certainly can’t go into a restaurant with them… can you

imagine what would happen then???... so I no longer bother.

Chin up! You’re not alone!

~Monica

On Behalf Of comfortablekind

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 12:22

PM

Vegan or

Bust

I swear that I am going to be vegan again but I am

getting sick of

not having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I know

eats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.

I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggie

but they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.

Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world.

Guest guest

well..guess there's a couple ways of dealing with em

a. getting a thicker skin...ignoring em..water off a ducks back, etc and so forth

b. treating it all as a joke, then slipping in comments of their dead flesh, diseas ridden corpse, etc and so forth

c. "why does my diet so affect you? why do you care what i eat? does it bother you that much? could it be you are feeling guilty?"

Monica Johansson May 29, 2007 9:33 AM RE: Vegan or Bust

You and I are in the same boat!! I am trying to be vegan again, and am also so sick of not having any vegan friends. All they do is stir up this negativity and slander my efforts. I don’t even go out with any of them anymore because the conversations always turn back to my eating habits. I certainly can’t go into a restaurant with them… can you imagine what would happen then???... so I no longer bother.

Chin up! You’re not alone!

~Monica

On Behalf Of comfortablekindTuesday, May 29, 2007 12:22 PM Subject: Vegan or Bust

I swear that I am going to be vegan again but I am getting sick ofnot having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I knoweats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggiebut they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world.

“The Earth is not dying - she is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.†— Utah Phillips

Guest guest

Vancouver Washingtonfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: where do you reside? comfortablekind May 29, 2007 9:22 AM Vegan or Bust I swear that I am going

to be vegan again but I am getting sick ofnot having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I knoweats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggiebut they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world. “The Earth is not dying - she is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.†— Utah Phillips

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

Thanks Monica, Now I don't feel so alone......Do you live close by? I'm in Vancouver WashingtonMonica Johansson <mejohansson wrote: You and I are in the same boat!! I am trying to be vegan again, and am also so sick of not having any vegan friends. All they do is stir up

this negativity and slander my efforts. I don’t even go out with any of them anymore because the conversations always turn back to my eating habits. I certainly can’t go into a restaurant with them… can you imagine what would happen then???... so I no longer bother. Chin up! You’re not alone! ~Monica On Behalf Of comfortablekindTuesday, May 29, 2007 12:22 PM Subject: Vegan or Bust I swear that I am going to be vegan again but I am getting sick ofnot having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I knoweats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggiebut they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Games.

Guest guest

wasn't there a wild oats in vancouver...

only been there like twice in the last 5 years..but sorta remember one

check to see if they have a message board, and look for like minded folks

also, yer just a hop away from portland

lotsa vegans and organizations there

cheers

fraggle

David Garner May 29, 2007 12:24 PM Re: Vegan or Bust

Vancouver Washingtonfraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

where do you reside?

comfortablekind May 29, 2007 9:22 AM Vegan or Bust

I swear that I am going to be vegan again but I am getting sick ofnot having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I knoweats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggiebut they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world. “The Earth is not dying - she is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.†— Utah Phillips

Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more.

Guest guest

tanksfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: wasn't there a wild oats in vancouver... only been there like twice in the last 5 years..but sorta remember one check to see if they have a message board, and look for like minded folks also, yer just a hop away from portland lotsa vegans and organizations there cheers fraggle

David Garner May 29, 2007 12:24 PM Re: Vegan or Bust Vancouver Washingtonfraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: where do you reside? comfortablekind May 29, 2007 9:22 AM Vegan or Bust I swear that I am going to be vegan

again but I am getting sick ofnot having any vegan friends to hang out with. Everyone that I knoweats meat like pirahnas and they think vegans are lame.I've tried to tell them about Olympic Gold Medalists that are veggiebut they don't care. They wanna trash themslves and me too.Sometimes, I think that there are no vegans left in this world. “The Earth is not dying - she is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.†— Utah Phillips Take the Internet to Go: Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos more. “The Earth is not dying - she is being killed. And those who are killing her have names and addresses.†— Utah Phillips

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debatein the Answers Food Drink Q&A.

Guest guest

No, I actually live on the other ocean, in Connecticut.

But I’m here if you wish to chat.

Take care.

On Behalf Of David

Garner

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:26

PM

RE: Vegan or

Bust

Thanks

Monica, Now I don't feel so alone......

Do you live close by? I'm in Vancouver

Washington

Guest guest

Ummm...could I just point out that this is a *vegan* chat group... Please bear in mind that most of the members here will find stuffed animals to be a bit offensive!

Peter

-

David Garner

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:20 AM

RE: Vegan or Bust

I do wanna chat.........Here's a pic so it'll be more like we are chatting in person.How long have you been vegan Monica?Monica Johansson <mejohansson wrote:

No, I actually live on the other ocean, in Connecticut.

But I’m here if you wish to chat.

Take care.

On Behalf Of David GarnerTuesday, May 29, 2007 3:26 PM Subject: RE: Vegan or Bust

Thanks Monica, Now I don't feel so alone......Do you live close by? I'm in Vancouver Washington

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Guest guest

oooooooooooops?..................metalscarab <metalscarab wrote: Ummm...could I just point out that this is a *vegan* chat group... Please bear in mind that most of the members here will find stuffed animals to be a bit offensive! Peter - David Garner Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:20 AM RE: Vegan or Bust I do wanna chat.........Here's a pic so it'll be more like we are chatting in person.How long have you been vegan Monica?Monica Johansson <mejohansson (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, I actually live on the other ocean, in Connecticut. But I’m here if you wish to chat. Take care. On Behalf Of David GarnerTuesday, May 29, 2007 3:26 PM Subject: RE: Vegan or Bust Thanks Monica, Now I don't feel so alone......Do you live close by? I'm in Vancouver Washington Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

Get your own web address. Have a HUGE year through Small Business.

Guest guest

Stuffed animals deleted...................metalscarab <metalscarab wrote: Ummm...could I just point out that this is a *vegan* chat group... Please bear in mind that most of the members here will find stuffed animals to be a bit offensive! Peter - David Garner Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:20 AM RE: Vegan or Bust I do wanna chat.........Here's a pic so it'll be more like we are chatting in person.How long have you been vegan Monica?Monica Johansson <mejohansson (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote: No, I actually live on the other ocean, in Connecticut. But I’m here if you wish to chat. Take care. On Behalf Of David GarnerTuesday, May 29, 2007 3:26 PM Subject: RE: Vegan or Bust Thanks Monica, Now I don't feel so alone......Do you live close by? I'm in Vancouver Washington Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on TV.

The fish are biting.

Get more visitors on your site using Search Marketing.