I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is

based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly

large quantities or that you are fat.

Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes

healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is

a little misguided.

Jo

Guest guest

Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.

Rich

http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:

http://www.thechinastudy.com/

> I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is

> based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly

> large quantities or that you are fat.

>

> Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes

> healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is

> a little misguided.

>

> Jo

>

>

> ------

>

>

>

> Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/2007 6:43

PM

>

Guest guest

Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.

Jo

-

" Raptor1000 " <raptor1000

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PM

Re: High Fat?

> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.

> Rich

> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:

> http://www.thechinastudy.com/

>

> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is

> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly

> > large quantities or that you are fat.

> >

> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes

> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is

> > a little misguided.

> >

> > Jo

> >

> >

> > ------

> >

> >

> >

> > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/2007

6:43 PM

> >

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70% success rate and they keep

their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High

Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > >

> > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

sorry..i'm late to this discussion

but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues

we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd be in trouble

and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt diet, not a low salt diet

we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems

it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the planet....thats a processing problem....

David Garner Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM Re: High Fat?

The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70% success rate and they keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo <jo.heartwork > wrote:

Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry..i'm late to this discussion but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat,

we'd be in trouble and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt diet, not a low salt diet we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the planet....thats a processing problem.... David Garner Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM Re: High Fat? The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat

any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70% success rate and they keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo

<jo.heartwork > wrote: Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these

you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

*giggle*

you don;t know me very well do yee?

well David, exactly what problem do you have, without the condescending BS of course (tsk tsk, not very nice young man!) with my statement

and we can have a nice lil ol discussion if yer not nice, you get no cookies!

fraggle

David Garner Jun 8, 2007 10:56 AM Re: High Fat?

You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt diet, not a low salt diet

we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems

it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the planet....thats a processing problem....

The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70% success rate and they keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo <jo.heartwork > wrote:

Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

I WANT MY COOKIES :(:( :(OKAY, DAVE BE NICE NOW :):) :)I HAVE COOKIE NOW? :)I SORRY :)I WAS BAD :)I GOOD NOW :)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *giggle* you don;t know me very well do yee? well David, exactly what problem do you have, without the condescending BS of course (tsk tsk, not very nice young man!) with my statement and we can have a nice lil ol discussion if yer

not nice, you get no cookies! fraggle David Garner Jun 8, 2007 10:56 AM Re: High Fat? You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: sorry..i'm

late to this discussion but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd be in trouble and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt diet, not a low salt diet we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the planet....thats a processing problem.... David Garner Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM Re: High Fat? The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out

there with a 70% success rate and they keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Whoa there David, Fraggle has a brain the size of a small planet, and dont get him started on his parents.........play nice being patronising isnt exactly scientific either is it? Is cold pressed flax oil the only oil that is good for you? what about other seed oils that have been cold pressed? I was lead to believe that cold pressed hemp seed oil was pretty good also? The Valley Vegan............David Garner <comfortablekind wrote: You obviously are not speaking

from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: sorry..i'm late to this discussion but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd be in trouble and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt diet, not a low salt diet we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems it jsut doesn't need

to be added t oevery freakin food on the planet....thats a processing problem.... David Garner Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM Re: High Fat? The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere

instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70% success rate and they keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little

misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Sorry and I agree, no room for poor manners.Hemp seed oil is not very healthy for you no.Every oil has been tested to see whether or not cancercells can exist in it. All oils cancer actually love and dovery well in, except one, that is Flax oil. It was tested coldpressed and not. Organic and not, and the best results wereobtained using organic cold pressed flax oil. That is why in the bar none most successful cancer therapiesin the world, it is the only oil allowed. Peter VV <swpgh01.t21 wrote: Whoa there David, Fraggle has a brain the size of a small planet, and dont get him started on his parents.........play nice being patronising isnt exactly scientific either is it? Is cold pressed flax oil the only oil that is good for you? what about other seed oils that have been cold pressed? I was lead to believe that cold pressed hemp seed oil was pretty good also? The Valley Vegan............David Garner <comfortablekind > wrote: You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local

potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: sorry..i'm late to this discussion but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd be in trouble and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt diet, not a low salt diet we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the planet....thats a processing problem.... David Garner Jun 7, 2007

12:56 PM Re: High Fat? The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax.

I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70% success rate and they keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Once again, they have a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat

foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database:

269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Can you please be polite or refrain from saying anything at all.

Jo

-

David Garner

Friday, June 08, 2007 6:56 PM

You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Guest guest

You assume you are the only person who reads research. I have been reading research for decades, and I suspect many others on this list have done the same.

Your ideas are flawed and you seem to misunderstand the research you present.

Jo

-

David Garner

Friday, June 08, 2007 6:56 PM

You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Guest guest

I am sorry that you have been reading the wrong research jo.too bad for you but you don't need to get all huffy, puffy about it.You know, the statement right before mine was pretty authoritarian.I was responding to it as it was. I get upset sometimes when I hear people that do not know what they are talking about spew out jargon that is untrue. What if I am right and you are wrong? What if you arethe sarcastic one? Could that be? Are you big enough to look at that?jo <jo.heartwork wrote: You assume you are the only person who reads research. I have been reading research for decades, and I suspect many others on this list have done the same. Your ideas are flawed and you seem to misunderstand the research you present. Jo - David Garner Friday, June 08, 2007 6:56

PM Re: High Fat? You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: sorry..i'm late to this discussion but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd be in trouble and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt diet, not a low salt diet we couldn't survive

without salt...our systems would just collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the planet....thats a processing problem.... David Garner Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM Re: High Fat? The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells live well in fat.There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any oils or fats except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer than any othersubgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes

is that most people that do the qoutingknow absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they know about nutritionis more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based on research. I havebeen studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I have discovered is that without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest documented succes rates healingthe worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70% success rate and they keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a salt free diet with no processed foods. jo <jo.heartwork > wrote: Once again, they have

a problem with too much fatty food.Jo-"Raptor1000" <raptor1000 (AT) comcast (DOT) net>Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PMRe: High Fat?> Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.> Rich> http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:> http://www.thechinastudy.com/>> > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts etc. is> > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in overly> > large quantities or that you are fat.> >> > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously

includes> > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue otherwise is> > a little misguided.> >> > Jo> >> >> > -------------------------> >> > > > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release 6/4/20076:43 PM> >>>>> To send an email to - >

Guest guest

Hi David

I'm really rather confused - I've been asking repeatedly for scientific data, and all you've provided is stuff from Wikipedia and on-line (i.e. unreliable and unverifiable) sources. I haven't seen one paper in a peer reviewed journal, one piece of scientific data, or one genuine expert opinion which supports what you're saying.

I think you're being unnecessarily rude, particularly when it is you that appears to be arguing from what you've read on some nutty internet page, and you don't seem to know the difference between that and genuine scientific research.

BB

Peter

David Garner Jun 8, 2007 10:56 AM Re: High Fat?

You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather from what you'vegrown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the topic.I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just post like you dofrom what you may have heard at the local potluck.fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

Guest guest

Hi David

OK... my girlfriend is a biologist... here's what she says on the subject...

(after the exasperated " what the hell " ???)... All cells are surrounded by a

phospho-lipid bilayer (i.e. two layers of oil molecules), so that the only

thing that can pass through is oil based particles. Therefore *all* cells

will react the same in oil. Biologically speaking, cancer cells are no

different to any other cells - they react to substances in exactly the same

way. The difference is that they have a slightly different genetic code, and

what you put them in, or subject them to is irrelevant to whether they are

cancerous or not.

BB

Peter

> FROM: comfortablekind

> DATE: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

> SUBJECT: Re: High Fat?

>

> Sorry and I agree, no room for poor manners. Hemp seed oil

> is not very healthy for you no. Every oil has been tested to

> see whether or not cancer cells can exist in it. All oils

> cancer actually love and do very well in, except one, that

> is Flax oil. It was tested cold pressed and not. Organic and

> not, and the best results were obtained using organic cold

> pressed flax oil. That is why in the bar none most

> successful cancer therapies in the world, it is the only oil

> allowed.

Guest guest

Cancer cells are not the same as other cells, they very similar to embryoniccells where cell dedifferentiation occurs except that cancer cells are not supplied with nerves and therefore lack nervous regulation. They are then quite biologicallydifferent, as is how they react in various substrates. How rude is it to just bark outinnacurrate information regarding biological information or to call another person rudeas you did me? I admit that although mostly I am a caring person, that I do get frustratedat times regarding health and I should not. I apologize, it's just that millions of people are dying out there simply because no one wants to look at the truth, and every time someone tries to tell them the truth, they wind up dead for it. Oh, heck with it. I'm leaving this site and un-registering from it.metalscarab <metalscarab wrote: Hi DavidOK... my girlfriend is a biologist... here's what she says on the subject...(after the exasperated "what the hell"???)... All cells are surrounded by aphospho-lipid bilayer (i.e. two layers of oil molecules), so that the onlything that can pass through is oil based particles. Therefore *all* cellswill react the same in oil. Biologically speaking, cancer cells are nodifferent to any other cells - they react to substances in exactly the sameway. The difference is that they have a slightly different genetic code, andwhat you put them in, or subject them to is irrelevant to whether

they arecancerous or not.BBPeter> FROM: comfortablekind > DATE: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:05:46 -0700 (PDT)> SUBJECT: Re: High Fat?>> Sorry and I agree, no room for poor manners. Hemp seed oil> is not very healthy for you no. Every oil has been tested to> see whether or not cancer cells can exist in it. All oils> cancer actually love and do very well in, except one, that> is Flax oil. It was tested cold pressed and not. Organic and> not, and the best results were obtained using organic cold> pressed flax oil. That is why in the bar none most> successful cancer therapies in the world, it is the only oil> allowed.

Shape in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!

Guest guest

Testing cells outside the body doesn't prove how they work inside the

body.

Jo

, David Garner <comfortablekind

wrote:

>

> Sorry and I agree, no room for poor manners.

> Hemp seed oil is not very healthy for you no.

> Every oil has been tested to see whether or not cancer

> cells can exist in it. All oils cancer actually love and do

> very well in, except one, that is Flax oil. It was tested cold

> pressed and not. Organic and not, and the best results were

> obtained using organic cold pressed flax oil.

> That is why in the bar none most successful cancer therapies

> in the world, it is the only oil allowed.

>

> Peter VV <swpgh01.t21 wrote: Whoa there David,

Fraggle has a brain the size of a small planet, and dont get him

started on his parents.........play nice being patronising isnt

exactly scientific either is it?

> Is cold pressed flax oil the only oil that is good for you? what

about other seed oils that have been cold pressed? I was lead to

believe that cold pressed hemp seed oil was pretty good also?

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> David Garner <comfortablekind wrote:

> You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but

rather from what you've

> grown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the

topic.

> I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just

post like you do

> from what you may have heard at the local potluck.

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry..i'm late to this

discussion

> but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues

> we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd be

in trouble

> and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt

diet, not a low salt diet

> we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just

collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important

electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems

> it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the

planet....thats a processing problem....

>

>

>

>

> David Garner

> Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM

>

> Re: High Fat?

>

> The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells

live well in fat.

> There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any

oils or fats

> except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer

than any other

> subgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people

that do the qouting

> know absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they

know about nutrition

> is more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based

on research. I have

> been studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I

have discovered is that

> without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic

flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I

think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.

> But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest

documented succes rates healing

> the worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70%

success rate and they

> keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a

salt free diet with no processed foods.

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Once again, they have a problem

with too much fatty food.

>

> Jo

>

> -

> " Raptor1000 " <raptor1000

>

> Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PM

>

> > Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.

> > Rich

> > http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:

> > http://www.thechinastudy.com/

> >

> > > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts

etc. is

> > > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in

overly

> > > large quantities or that you are fat.

> > >

> > > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously

includes

> > > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue

otherwise is

> > > a little misguided.

> > >

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > > -------------------------

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release Date:

6/4/2007

> 6:43 PM

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > To send an email to -

> >

Guest guest

David

That is exactly how other people feel. You may know or feel you know

what you are talking about, but you do not express yourself in a way

that suggests this is the case.

Jo

, David Garner <comfortablekind

wrote:

>

> I am sorry that you have been reading the wrong research jo.

> too bad for you but you don't need to get all huffy, puffy about it.

> You know, the statement right before mine was pretty authoritarian.

> I was responding to it as it was. I get upset sometimes when I hear

> people that do not know what they are talking about spew out jargon

> that is untrue. What if I am right and you are wrong? What if you

are

> the sarcastic one? Could that be? Are you big enough to look at

that?

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote: You assume you are the only

person who reads research. I have been reading research for decades,

and I suspect many others on this list have done the same.

>

> Your ideas are flawed and you seem to misunderstand the research

you present.

>

> Jo

> -

> David Garner

>

> Friday, June 08, 2007 6:56 PM

>

>

> You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis but rather

from what you've

> grown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the

topic.

> I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than just

post like you do

> from what you may have heard at the local potluck.

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sorry..i'm late to this

discussion

> but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the issues

> we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd be

in trouble

> and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt

diet, not a low salt diet

> we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just

collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important

electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems

> it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the

planet....thats a processing problem....

>

>

>

>

> David Garner

> Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM

>

>

> The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer cells

live well in fat.

> There are millions of people across the planet that never eat any

oils or fats

> except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer

than any other

> subgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most people

that do the qouting

> know absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they

know about nutrition

> is more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of based

on research. I have

> been studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what I

have discovered is that

> without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed organic

flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I

think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.

> But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest

documented succes rates healing

> the worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a 70%

success rate and they

> keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live on a

salt free diet with no processed foods.

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Once again, they have a problem

with too much fatty food.

>

> Jo

>

> -

> " Raptor1000 " <raptor1000

>

> Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PM

>

> > Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat foods.

> > Rich

> > http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:

> > http://www.thechinastudy.com/

> >

> > > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils, nuts

etc. is

> > > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them in

overly

> > > large quantities or that you are fat.

> > >

> > > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced obviously

includes

> > > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue

otherwise is

> > > a little misguided.

> > >

> > > Jo

> > >

> > >

> > > -------------------------

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release Date:

6/4/2007

> 6:43 PM

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > To send an email to -

> >

Guest guest

Good point, outside of the lab in real life if one reads the

book, " A Cancer Therapy, Results of Fifty Cases " , by Max Gerson M.D.

one wil see that when fats were allowed in the diets of cancer

patients they died. When the fata were taken away, people lived.

It was simple math. Max is our friend that went before members of

congress and on national radio with the documented results of 50

terminal cancer patients that were sent home to die and were cured

of cancer on his therapy. Today, since he was murdered shortly after

his presentation, his daughter Charlotte that has continued his

work, is the spokesperson for the Gerson Therapy that has a success

rate of over 70% which is mega-fold higher than any other therapy in

the world. I own all of the books except the new one and have read

them all cover to cover. They all say the same thing. That salt and

fat are killers. Except flax oil, as I stated in me last post, I

could have an IQ. of 25 since I am not the famed physician that

Dr.Gerson was, and correspondingly, I make no claims as to what is

the best way to eat as though I have invented the way. For I only

convey information from the leading cancer therapy in the world and

I mean no offence in doing so. I am open to suggestions as to my

wording as it is clearly my weakness Jo.

Dave

, " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork

wrote:

>

> Testing cells outside the body doesn't prove how they work inside

the

> body.

>

> Jo

>

> , David Garner <comfortablekind@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Sorry and I agree, no room for poor manners.

> > Hemp seed oil is not very healthy for you no.

> > Every oil has been tested to see whether or not cancer

> > cells can exist in it. All oils cancer actually love and do

> > very well in, except one, that is Flax oil. It was tested cold

> > pressed and not. Organic and not, and the best results were

> > obtained using organic cold pressed flax oil.

> > That is why in the bar none most successful cancer therapies

> > in the world, it is the only oil allowed.

> >

> > Peter VV <swpgh01.t21@> wrote: Whoa there David,

> Fraggle has a brain the size of a small planet, and dont get him

> started on his parents.........play nice being patronising isnt

> exactly scientific either is it?

> > Is cold pressed flax oil the only oil that is good for you?

what

> about other seed oils that have been cold pressed? I was lead to

> believe that cold pressed hemp seed oil was pretty good also?

> >

> > The Valley Vegan............

> >

> > David Garner <comfortablekind@> wrote:

> > You obviously are not speaking from any scientific basis

but

> rather from what you've

> > grown up with mom and dad saying or heard from laypersons on the

> topic.

> > I suggest you read scientific data the way I have rather than

just

> post like you do

> > from what you may have heard at the local potluck.

> >

> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote: sorry..i'm late to this

> discussion

> > but..i think we are tossing terms around and clouding the

issues

> > we don't need animal fat to survive, but without any fat, we'd

be

> in trouble

> > and, salt is even more important..i think you mean a low salt

> diet, not a low salt diet

> > we couldn't survive without salt...our systems would just

> collapse, our blood is saltier then the ocean....its an important

> electrolyte and we need it for a host of systems

> > it jsut doesn't need to be added t oevery freakin food on the

> planet....thats a processing problem....

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > David Garner

> > Jun 7, 2007 12:56 PM

> >

> > Re: High Fat?

> >

> > The problem wit hall fats except one is that cancer

cells

> live well in fat.

> > There are millions of people across the planet that never eat

any

> oils or fats

> > except what is in the vegetables that they eat. They live longer

> than any other

> > subgroup. The trouble with nutritional quotes is that most

people

> that do the qouting

> > know absolutely nothing about science, and what they think they

> know about nutrition

> > is more of something that they've heard somewhere instead of

based

> on research. I have

> > been studying nutrition non-stop for over over 13 years and what

I

> have discovered is that

> > without a doubt, fats are bad for you except, cold pressed

organic

> flax oil. Cancer cells thrive in any fats or oils except flax. I

> think that it's great if you want to follow the FDA.

> > But I listen to the serious healers with the bay far highest

> documented succes rates healing

> > the worst diagnosed terminal cancer patients out there with a

70%

> success rate and they

> > keep their patients far away from fats and oil. They also live

on a

> salt free diet with no processed foods.

> >

> > jo <jo.heartwork@> wrote: Once again, they have a problem

> with too much fatty food.

> >

> > Jo

> >

> > -

> > " Raptor1000 " <raptor1000@>

> >

> > Wednesday, June 06, 2007 2:56 PM

> > Re: High Fat?

> >

> > > Here are two more Doctors that also have a problem with fat

foods.

> > > Rich

> > > http://www.heartattackproof.com/heartwerk wrote:

> > > http://www.thechinastudy.com/

> > >

> > > > I think the whole argument being put against eating oils,

nuts

> etc. is

> > > > based on the assumption that if you eat these you eat them

in

> overly

> > > > large quantities or that you are fat.

> > > >

> > > > Obviously any diet should be balanced, and balanced

obviously

> includes

> > > > healthy fats in the right proportions. I think to argue

> otherwise is

> > > > a little misguided.

> > > >

> > > > Jo

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > -------------------------

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.9/832 - Release

Date:

> 6/4/2007

> > 6:43 PM

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > To send an email to -

>

> > >

Guest guest

Hi David

I'm confused - what qualifications do you have in biology? I somehow think that a person who studies biology is not going to "bark out innacurate information" as you put it, but does actually know what they are talking about. You seem to be quite good at barking out innacurate information, largely based on stuff you've read on Wikipedia. If you write out what you're trying to say in proper biological terms (rather than the innacurate terms you've used below), then I'm sure my girlfriend will be very happy to explain where you've misunderstood. She has said that she would be delighted if you would point her in the direction of the scientific research you imply exists that re-writes everything known about bio-chemistry.

BB

Peter

-

David Garner

Saturday, June 09, 2007 4:28 PM

Re: Re: High Fat?

Cancer cells are not the same as other cells, they very similar to embryoniccells where cell dedifferentiation occurs except that cancer cells are not supplied with nerves and therefore lack nervous regulation. They are then quite biologicallydifferent, as is how they react in various substrates. How rude is it to just bark outinnacurrate information regarding biological information or to call another person rudeas you did me? I admit that although mostly I am a caring person, that I do get frustratedat times regarding health and I should not. I apologize, it's just that millions of people are dying out there simply because no one wants to look at the truth, and every time someone tries to tell them the truth, they wind up dead for it. Oh, heck with it. I'm leaving this site and un-registering from it.metalscarab <metalscarab wrote:

Hi DavidOK... my girlfriend is a biologist... here's what she says on the subject...(after the exasperated "what the hell"???)... All cells are surrounded by aphospho-lipid bilayer (i.e. two layers of oil molecules), so that the onlything that can pass through is oil based particles. Therefore *all* cellswill react the same in oil. Biologically speaking, cancer cells are nodifferent to any other cells - they react to substances in exactly the sameway. The difference is that they have a slightly different genetic code, andwhat you put them in, or subject them to is irrelevant to whether they arecancerous or not.BBPeter> FROM: comfortablekind > DATE: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:05:46 -0700 (PDT)> SUBJECT: Re: High Fat?>> Sorry and I agree, no room for poor manners. Hemp seed oil> is not very healthy for you no. Every oil has been tested to> see whether or not cancer cells can exist in it. All oils> cancer actually love and do very well in, except one, that> is Flax oil. It was tested cold pressed and not. Organic and> not, and the best results were obtained using organic cold> pressed flax oil. That is why in the bar none most> successful cancer therapies in the world, it is the only oil> allowed.

Guest guest

Peter is too busy this week to be moderating but he may answer after that. In the meantime I would point out that you are once again being rude. Why is information from one source 'barking out' when information from you is 'correct and informed'? The fact is that what happens when putting a cell in fat in a petri dish will most likely be very different to what happens to a cell in a body when fat is consumed. I don't doubt that cutting out fat helps people who are very ill with cancer, and that those people became ill in part through eating MUCH TOO MUCH fat. They would be just as likely to get cancer or some other diseases if they tried to eliminate all fats from their diet when they were healthy to start with.

Jo

-

David Garner

Saturday, June 09, 2007 4:28 PM

Re: Re: High Fat?

Cancer cells are not the same as other cells, they very similar to embryoniccells where cell dedifferentiation occurs except that cancer cells are not supplied with nerves and therefore lack nervous regulation. They are then quite biologicallydifferent, as is how they react in various substrates. How rude is it to just bark outinnacurrate information regarding biological information or to call another person rudeas you did me? I admit that although mostly I am a caring person, that I do get frustratedat times regarding health and I should not. I apologize, it's just that millions of people are dying out there simply because no one wants to look at the truth, and every time someone tries to tell them the truth, they wind up dead for it. Oh, heck with it. I'm leaving this site and un-registering from it.metalscarab <metalscarab wrote:

Hi DavidOK... my girlfriend is a biologist... here's what she says on the subject...(after the exasperated "what the hell"???)... All cells are surrounded by aphospho-lipid bilayer (i.e. two layers of oil molecules), so that the onlything that can pass through is oil based particles. Therefore *all* cellswill react the same in oil. Biologically speaking, cancer cells are nodifferent to any other cells - they react to substances in exactly the sameway. The difference is that they have a slightly different genetic code, andwhat you put them in, or subject them to is irrelevant to whether they arecancerous or not.BBPeter> FROM: comfortablekind > DATE: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:05:46 -0700 (PDT)> SUBJECT: Re: High Fat?>> Sorry and I agree, no room for poor manners. Hemp seed oil> is not very healthy for you no. Every oil has been tested to> see whether or not cancer cells can exist in it. All oils> cancer actually love and do very well in, except one, that> is Flax oil. It was tested cold pressed and not. Organic and> not, and the best results were obtained using organic cold> pressed flax oil. That is why in the bar none most> successful cancer therapies in the world, it is the only oil> allowed.