OT-I'm SAD!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts

please.

I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere,

i think he is outside someplace.

He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?

Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right

now.

I want my bird!!!!!

Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out

today that eh has prostate cancer.

And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!

Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate

it

Thanks

Sue

Guest guest

I'm sorry to hear about your father and your parrot, and other problems.

Prostate cancer in older men is very slow, and often is not the cause of

death - so hopefully that will be the case with your father.

BB

Jo

-

" angelikfiona " <angelik_kitty_kat

Saturday, July 07, 2007 6:33 AM

OT-I'm SAD!!!!!

> I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts

> please.

>

> I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere,

> i think he is outside someplace.

>

> He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?

>

> Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right

> now.

>

> I want my bird!!!!!

>

>

>

> Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out

> today that eh has prostate cancer.

>

> And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!

>

>

>

> Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate

> it

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

> Sue

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Guest guest

Sorry to hear about your father, sorry didnt mention it in my other reply, havent woken up properly yet, and computer playing up. Dont know much about prostate cancer , and I know that I should look into it. I hope it repsonds to treatment. The Valley Vegan...........angelikfiona <angelik_kitty_kat wrote: I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts please.I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere, i

think he is outside someplace.He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right now.I want my bird!!!!!Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out today that eh has prostate cancer.And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate itThanksSuePeter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

From all my reading I would advise men, of all ages, to have a tablespoonful of pumpkin seeds every day, and tomatoes cooked in oil (or ketchup) every day. These two things keep the prostate healthy and reduce chances of getting prostate cancer or even severe enlargement of the prostate.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:13 AM

Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your father, sorry didnt mention it in my other reply, havent woken up properly yet, and computer playing up.

Dont know much about prostate cancer , and I know that I should look into it. I hope it repsonds to treatment.

The Valley Vegan...........angelikfiona <angelik_kitty_kat wrote:

I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts please.I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere, i think he is outside someplace.He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right now.I want my bird!!!!!Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out today that eh has prostate cancer.And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate itThanksSue

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

Guest guest

Why pumpkin seeds? I take a suppliment of EFA`s is that the same ingredient? why the tomatoes? whats the ingredient there? The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: From all my reading I would advise men, of all ages, to have a tablespoonful of pumpkin seeds every day, and tomatoes cooked in oil (or ketchup) every day. These two things keep the prostate healthy and reduce chances of getting prostate cancer or even severe

enlargement of the prostate. Jo - Peter VV Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:13 AM Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!! Sorry to hear about your father, sorry didnt mention it in my other reply, havent woken up properly yet, and computer playing up. Dont know much about prostate cancer , and I know that I should look into it. I hope it

repsonds to treatment. The Valley Vegan...........angelikfiona <angelik_kitty_kat > wrote: I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts please.I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere, i think he is outside someplace.He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right now.I want my bird!!!!!Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out today that eh has prostate cancer.And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate

itThanksSue Peter H Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free

account today.

Guest guest

I think they are very high in zinc, which is needed for a healthy

prostate. With tomatoes, they are high in lycopene which seems to

have a specific protective effect on the prostate. Apparently it is

absorbed/utilised a little better when taken with some oil, hence it

is better to have a stirfry containing tomatoes or a bolognese sauce,

or ketchup.

Jo

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Why pumpkin seeds? I take a suppliment of EFA`s is that the same

ingredient? why the tomatoes? whats the ingredient there?

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> From all my reading I would advise men, of all ages, to

have a tablespoonful of pumpkin seeds every day, and tomatoes cooked

in oil (or ketchup) every day. These two things keep the prostate

healthy and reduce chances of getting prostate cancer or even severe

enlargement of the prostate.

>

> Jo

> -

> Peter VV

>

> Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:13 AM

> Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!!

>

>

> Sorry to hear about your father, sorry didnt mention it in my

other reply, havent woken up properly yet, and computer playing up.

> Dont know much about prostate cancer , and I know that I should

look into it. I hope it repsonds to treatment.

>

> The Valley Vegan...........

>

> angelikfiona <angelik_kitty_kat wrote:

> I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and

thoughts

> please.

>

> I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him

anywhere,

> i think he is outside someplace.

>

> He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?

>

> Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad

right

> now.

>

> I want my bird!!!!!

>

> Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found

out

> today that eh has prostate cancer.

>

> And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!

>

> Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really

appreciate

> it

>

> Thanks

>

> Sue

Peter H

>

>

>

> Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for

less, sign up for your free account today.

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less,

>

Guest guest

sorry to hear that

how old was yer parrot?

could someone have accidentily let him out?

could he have gotten trapped inside somewhere, behind something?

hope you find the feathered friend soon

and..we don't have an "off topic" here!

fraggle

angelikfiona Jul 6, 2007 10:33 PM OT-I'm SAD!!!!!

I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts please.I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere, i think he is outside someplace.He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right now.I want my bird!!!!!Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out today that eh has prostate cancer.And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate itThanksSue

When I see the price that you pay

I don't wanna grow up

I don't ever want to be that way

I don't wanna grow up

Seems that folks turn into things

that they never want

I don't wanna grow up

I don't wanna grow up

that they never want

Guest guest

I do eat a lot of things with tomatoes in. Lycopene eh?............does that mean that I will turn into a werewolf if I o.d. on tomatoes? The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I think they are very high in zinc, which is needed for a healthy prostate. With tomatoes, they are high in lycopene which seems to have a specific protective effect on the prostate. Apparently it is absorbed/utilised a little better when taken with some

oil, hence it is better to have a stirfry containing tomatoes or a bolognese sauce, or ketchup.Jo , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> Why pumpkin seeds? I take a suppliment of EFA`s is that the same ingredient? why the tomatoes? whats the ingredient there?> > The Valley Vegan............> > jo <jo.heartwork wrote:> From all my reading I would advise men, of all ages, to have a tablespoonful of pumpkin seeds every day, and tomatoes cooked in oil (or ketchup) every day. These two things keep the prostate healthy and reduce chances of getting prostate cancer or even severe enlargement of the prostate.> > Jo> - > Peter VV > > Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:13 AM> Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!!> > > Sorry to hear about your father, sorry didnt mention it in my other reply, havent woken up properly yet, and computer playing up.> Dont know much about prostate cancer , and I know that I should look into it. I hope it repsonds to treatment.> > The Valley Vegan...........> > angelikfiona <angelik_kitty_kat wrote:> I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts > please.> > I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere, > i think he is outside someplace.> > He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?> > Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right >

now.> > I want my bird!!!!!> > Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out > today that eh has prostate cancer.> > And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!> > Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate > it> > Thanks> > Sue> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. > > > > > Peter H > > > > > Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your freeaccount today.>Peter H

account today.

Guest guest

i think pumpkin seeds have phytosterols as well, which are supposed to aid the prostate

Peter VV Jul 9, 2007 12:35 PM Re: Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!!

I do eat a lot of things with tomatoes in.

Lycopene eh?............does that mean that I will turn into a werewolf if I o.d. on tomatoes?

The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

I think they are very high in zinc, which is needed for a healthy prostate. With tomatoes, they are high in lycopene which seems to have a specific protective effect on the prostate. Apparently it is absorbed/utilised a little better when taken with some oil, hence it is better to have a stirfry containing tomatoes or a bolognese sauce, or ketchup.Jo , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> Why pumpkin seeds? I take a suppliment of EFA`s is that the same ingredient? why the tomatoes? whats the ingredient there?> > The Valley Vegan............> > jo <jo.heartwork wrote:> From all my reading I would advise men, of all ages, to have a tablespoonful of pumpkin seeds every day, and tomatoes cooked in oil (or ketchup) every day. These two things keep the prostate healthy and reduce chances of getting prostate cancer or even severe enlargement of the prostate.> > Jo> - > Peter VV > > Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:13 AM> Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!!> > > Sorry to hear about your father, sorry didnt mention it in my other reply, havent woken up properly yet, and computer playing up.> Dont know much about prostate cancer , and I know that I should look into it. I hope it repsonds to treatment.> > The Valley Vegan...........> > angelikfiona <angelik_kitty_kat wrote:> I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts > please.> > I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere, > i think he is outside someplace.> > He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?> > Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right > now.> > I want my bird!!!!!> > Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out > today that eh has prostate cancer.> > And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!> > Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate > it> > Thanks> > Sue> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. > > > > > Peter H > > > > > Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your freeaccount today.>

Peter H

Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today.

I don't wanna grow up

I don't wanna grow up

that they never want

Guest guest

You mean you're not already !

Jo

-

Peter VV

Monday, July 09, 2007 8:35 PM

Re: Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!!

I do eat a lot of things with tomatoes in.

Lycopene eh?............does that mean that I will turn into a werewolf if I o.d. on tomatoes?

The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

I think they are very high in zinc, which is needed for a healthy prostate. With tomatoes, they are high in lycopene which seems to have a specific protective effect on the prostate. Apparently it is absorbed/utilised a little better when taken with some oil, hence it is better to have a stirfry containing tomatoes or a bolognese sauce, or ketchup.Jo , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> Why pumpkin seeds? I take a suppliment of EFA`s is that the same ingredient? why the tomatoes? whats the ingredient there?> > The Valley Vegan............> > jo <jo.heartwork wrote:> From all my reading I would advise men, of all ages, to have a tablespoonful of pumpkin seeds every day, and tomatoes cooked in oil (or ketchup) every day. These two things keep the prostate healthy and reduce chances of getting prostate cancer or even severe enlargement of the prostate.> > Jo> - > Peter VV > > Sunday, July 08, 2007 7:13 AM> Re: OT-I'm SAD!!!!!> > > Sorry to hear about your father, sorry didnt mention it in my other reply, havent woken up properly yet, and computer playing up.> Dont know much about prostate cancer , and I know that I should look into it. I hope it repsonds to treatment.> > The Valley Vegan...........> > angelikfiona <angelik_kitty_kat wrote:> I know this si way off topic, but I want soem prayer and thoughts > please.> > I recently lost my African Grey Parrot and I can't find him anywhere, > i think he is outside someplace.> > He isn't in the house, I don't know how he got outside?> > Please pray that I find my baby, I can't do anything I'm so sad right > now.> > I want my bird!!!!!> > Also keep ym father in yoru prayers too please, I also just found out > today that eh has prostate cancer.> > And ym husband and I are fighting alot too!!!!!!!> > Please keep me and my family in your prayers, I'll really appreciate > it> > Thanks> > Sue> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your free account today. > > > > > Peter H > > > > > Mail is the world's favourite email. Don't settle for less, sign up for your freeaccount today.>

Peter H

Guest guest

Oh I am so sorry. I have some parrots my self. Umbie, a few other

birds, and others comming in (rescue) and I feel your pain and loss. I

hope yo ufind him. Have you look EVERYWHERE? Under the couch, in the

closet, in the bathroom, under the sinc, in drewers, under balnkets,

under and in everything? Check behind the freidge and cabinants if you

can. I hope you find him!!

Mercedez