IndiaDivine.org

Cheezly now available in USA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

It's about time! Now I won't have to bug my friends across the pond to send me some! Hurry up and get here August! On 7/14/07, flower child <

zurumato wrote:Greetings -

Some time ago you contacted us to express an interest in Cheezly,which is manufactured by Redwood Foods in the UK. As the exclusive USimporter and distributor for Redwood Foods, Naked Earth, Inc. is now

very pleased to announce the August 2007, US launch of this deliciousdairy-free alternative to cheese.Award-winning Cheezly is totally free of animal ingredients. It isalso cholesterol, trans-fat and gluten free and contains no GMO's or

casein nor any artificial colors or preservatives. As a result, it isperfect for vegetarians and vegans, as well as those who are lactoseintolerant.Initially, two Cheezly varieties will be available, `Mature White

Cheddar Style' and `Super Melting Mozzarella Style'. More varietieswill follow.Retail Customers: Please visit www.veganessentials.com or call866-88-VEGAN.

Vegan Essentials will be the first stockist of Cheezly in the US. Manymore will follow in the near future. If you would like your localstore to be one of them, please contact us at the phone number ore-mail address shown below.

Wholesale Customers: Please call us, Naked Earth, Inc., at888-232-7431 or e-mail us at redwoodfoodsTo send an email to -

Guest guest

Never tried it, never fancied it........... The Valley Vegan..............flower child <zurumato wrote: Greetings -Some time ago you contacted us to express an interest in Cheezly,which is manufactured by Redwood Foods in the UK. As the exclusive USimporter and distributor for Redwood Foods, Naked Earth, Inc. is nowvery pleased to announce the August 2007, US launch of this deliciousdairy-free alternative to cheese.Award-winning Cheezly is

totally free of animal ingredients. It isalso cholesterol, trans-fat and gluten free and contains no GMO's orcasein nor any artificial colors or preservatives. As a result, it isperfect for vegetarians and vegans, as well as those who are lactoseintolerant.Initially, two Cheezly varieties will be available, `Mature WhiteCheddar Style' and `Super Melting Mozzarella Style'. More varietieswill follow.Retail Customers: Please visit www.veganessentials.com or call866-88-VEGAN.Vegan Essentials will be the first stockist of Cheezly in the US. Manymore will follow in the near future. If you would like your localstore to be one of them, please contact us at the phone number ore-mail address shown below.Wholesale Customers: Please call us, Naked Earth, Inc., at888-232-7431 or e-mail us at redwoodfoods (AT) nakedearthusa (DOT) comPeter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Guest guest

not a big fan of cheese, be they dairy er analog....

but, i hope they are going to be bringing in other redwood products, cuz, some of those sausages were dang tasty...

flower child Jul 14, 2007 8:27 PM Cheezly now available in USA

Greetings -Some time ago you contacted us to express an interest in Cheezly,which is manufactured by Redwood Foods in the UK. As the exclusive USimporter and distributor for Redwood Foods, Naked Earth, Inc. is nowvery pleased to announce the August 2007, US launch of this deliciousdairy-free alternative to cheese.Award-winning Cheezly is totally free of animal ingredients. It isalso cholesterol, trans-fat and gluten free and contains no GMO's orcasein nor any artificial colors or preservatives. As a result, it isperfect for vegetarians and vegans, as well as those who are lactoseintolerant.Initially, two Cheezly varieties will be available, `Mature WhiteCheddar Style' and `Super Melting Mozzarella Style'. More varietieswill follow.Retail Customers: Please visit www.veganessentials.com or call866-88-VEGAN.Vegan Essentials will be the first stockist of Cheezly in the US. Manymore will follow in the near future. If you would like your localstore to be one of them, please contact us at the phone number ore-mail address shown below.Wholesale Customers: Please call us, Naked Earth, Inc., at888-232-7431 or e-mail us at redwoodfoods (AT) nakedearthusa (DOT) com

When I see the price that you pay

I don't wanna grow up

I don't ever want to be that way

I don't wanna grow up

Seems that folks turn into things

that they never want

Guest guest

I have it occasionally. It is the best vegan cheese.

Jo

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Never tried it, never fancied it...........

>

> The Valley Vegan..............

>

> flower child <zurumato wrote:

> Greetings -

>

> Some time ago you contacted us to express an interest in Cheezly,

> which is manufactured by Redwood Foods in the UK. As the exclusive

US

> importer and distributor for Redwood Foods, Naked Earth, Inc. is now

> very pleased to announce the August 2007, US launch of this

delicious

> dairy-free alternative to cheese.

>

> Award-winning Cheezly is totally free of animal ingredients. It is

> also cholesterol, trans-fat and gluten free and contains no GMO's or

> casein nor any artificial colors or preservatives. As a result, it

is

> perfect for vegetarians and vegans, as well as those who are lactose

> intolerant.

>

> Initially, two Cheezly varieties will be available, `Mature White

> Cheddar Style' and `Super Melting Mozzarella Style'. More varieties

> will follow.

>

> Retail Customers: Please visit www.veganessentials.com or call

> 866-88-VEGAN.

>

> Vegan Essentials will be the first stockist of Cheezly in the US.

Many

> more will follow in the near future. If you would like your local

> store to be one of them, please contact us at the phone number or

> e-mail address shown below.

>

> Wholesale Customers: Please call us, Naked Earth, Inc., at

> 888-232-7431 or e-mail us at redwoodfoods

Peter H

>

>

>

>