is expected to live.

I saw a news video of this “puppy”. 

He is taller than his female owner when he stands upright and weighs more than

she does; but he is in reality just a big “puppy” who craves

attention like most dogs and just wants to play.  I don’t know, it just

made me laugh.

Cynthia

Guest guest

That will teach them to have a loaded gun on the table. Ummm, maybe not, they obviously that bright if they did it once.The next thing you'll hear is that the authorities came in and killed the dog because they were afraid it would take over the country.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.--- cynthiaandtheothers wrote:"ckg" <cynthiaandtheothers "Dog shoots owner in back"Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:26:38 -0400 I just had to share this because it mademe laugh my head off. 8)A 150 pound Great Dane in Tennessee got excited when he saw his owner’sfiancé. His rather strong tail hit a shotgun that was on a table and the gunfell to the floor, shooting the fiancé in the back. The dog backed offimmediately because he knew he had done something REALLY wrong. Now the dog isknown as the “that dog who shot his owner in the backâ€. The fiancéis expected to live.I saw a news video of this “puppyâ€. He is taller than his female owner when he stands upright and weighs more thanshe does; but he is in reality just a big “puppy†who cravesattention like most dogs and just wants to play. I don’t know, it justmade me laugh.Cynthia Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Guest guest

HAHAHAHA!!

I will paraphrase the 2nd Amendment

phrase that gun advocates to oppose gun-control laws: (and I realize some of

you are gun advocates for protection – not trying to slam you) à

“When guns are outlawed, only Great Danes

will have guns!”

<I am sorry; giving the recent horrific

events in Minneapolis,

I’m worn out and giddy and I needed a laugh – especially since I have had

Gephyrophobia all my life.>

Cynthia

On Behalf Of Scott

Friday, August 03, 2007 9:36

AM

Re:

" Dog shoots owner in back "

That will teach them to have a

loaded gun on the table. Ummm, maybe not, they obviously that bright if

they did it once.

The next thing you'll hear is that the authorities came in and killed the dog

because they were afraid it would take over the country.

--

Scott

Don't under estimate the wisdom of nature.

--- cynthiaandtheothers (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote:

" ckg " <cynthiaandtheothers (AT) comcast (DOT) net>

" Dog shoots owner in back "

Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:26:38 -0400

I just had to share this because it made

me laugh my head off. 8)

A 150 pound Great Dane in Tennessee got excited when he saw his

owner’s fiancé. His rather strong tail hit a shotgun that was on a table and

the gun fell to the floor, shooting the fiancé in the back. The dog

backed off immediately because he knew he had done something REALLY

wrong. Now the dog is known as the “that dog who shot his owner in the

back”. The fiancé is expected to live.

I saw a news video of this “puppy”. He is

taller than his female owner when he stands upright and weighs more than she

does; but he is in reality just a big “puppy” who craves attention like most

dogs and just wants to play. I don’t know, it just made me laugh.

Cynthia

Learn about the power of raw foods at --->

http://www.rawfoods.com

Guest guest

This situation seems funny at the outset, but look what the victim's fiance said: Lucas told MyFOXMemphis.com that she fears what her fiance will do to the pet once he gets out of the hospital. And scroll down for pictures of this poor, way-too-thin dog. (Notice his tail between his legs.) http://forums.petfinder.com/viewtopic.php?t=138705 Tracyckg <cynthiaandtheothers wrote: HAHAHAHA!! I will paraphrase the 2nd Amendment phrase that gun advocates to oppose gun-control laws: (and I realize some of you are gun advocates for protection – not trying to slam you) à “When guns are outlawed, only Great Danes will have guns!” <I am sorry; giving the recent horrific events in Minneapolis, I’m worn out and giddy and I needed a laugh – especially since I have had Gephyrophobia all my life.> Cynthia On Behalf Of ScottFriday, August 03, 2007 9:36 AMTo:

Subject: Re: "Dog shoots owner in back" That will teach them to have a loaded gun on the table. Ummm, maybe not, they obviously that bright if they did it once.The next thing you'll hear is that the authorities came in and killed the dog because they were afraid it would take over the country.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.--- cynthiaandtheothers (AT) comcast (DOT) net wrote:"ckg" <cynthiaandtheothers (AT) comcast (DOT) net>To:

"Dog shoots owner in back"Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:26:38 -0400 I just had to share this because it made me laugh my head off. 8) A 150 pound Great Dane in Tennessee got excited when he saw his owner’s fiancé. His rather strong tail hit a shotgun that was on a table and the gun fell to the

floor, shooting the fiancé in the back. The dog backed off immediately because he knew he had done something REALLY wrong. Now the dog is known as the “that dog who shot his owner in the back”. The fiancé is expected to live. I saw a news video of this “puppy”. He is taller than his female owner when he stands upright and weighs more than she does; but he is in reality just a big “puppy” who craves attention like most dogs and just wants to play. I don’t know, it just made me laugh. Cynthia Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.