IndiaDivine.org

Weekend Food

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'd like to do something with tofu and eggplant. My last tofu recipe (which was my first) was a disaster, so I'm hoping for a better result this time. I'm having tostadas for dinner tonight. Tracy heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I

do.Jo

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

i can barely plan what i'm doing for lunch, never mind the weekend

if i could walk, i'd be in the garden harvesting and using that

as it stands, it looks like the gopher is doing all the harvesting

*sigh*

fraggle

heartwerk Aug 16, 2007 11:41 PM Weekend Food

What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.Jo

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so.

- Mark Twain

AHHHHHHHHHHH So you have decided to grace the group with your prescence have you? why isnt your better half out there beating the gopher to the veg? The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i can barely plan what i'm doing for lunch, never mind the weekend if i could walk, i'd be in the garden harvesting and using that as it stands, it looks like the gopher is doing all the

harvesting *sigh* fraggle heartwerk Aug 16, 2007 11:41 PM Weekend Food What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.Jo What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Tonight I had a stew ( veg & beans) with dumplins. Tomorrow we usually have a take away from the chinese. I will have the beancurd with green peppers in black bean sauce. Sunday, its sunday dinner ( just a pile of veg & green beans & broad beans & peas, pots & carrots in onion gravy) followed by a triffle. and for tea a sponge pudding or some other pudding......... The Valley Vegan................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: What

are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.JoPeter H

it now.

i'll pop in when i can

computers are not my friend right now

well..mostly the chairs in front of said computer...sitting in a hard chair is just not an option...

as for rebecca...she's in skool all day...no time for her to play in the garden.....i hobbled out there this morning..tomatoes all over the ground, the gopher killed: my hollyhocks, a squash, a melon, a ton of bean plants, the chives, the garlic, the parsley, the cilantro...there's swaths of brown through out the garden

*sigh*

i don't mind sharing, but sheesh...our garden/yard is SMALL

fraggle

Peter VV Aug 17, 2007 12:34 PM Re: Weekend Food

AHHHHHHHHHHH

So you have decided to grace the group with your prescence have you?

why isnt your better half out there beating the gopher to the veg?

The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

*sigh*

fraggle

What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.Jo What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Time for a fence.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.100% Raw Vegan--- EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunx Subject: Re: Weekend FoodFri, 17 Aug 2007 14:20:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

i'll pop in when i can

well..mostly the chairs in front of said computer...sitting in a hard chair is just not an option...

as for rebecca...she's in skool all day...no time for her to play in the garden.....i hobbled out there this morning..tomatoes all over the ground, the gopher killed: my hollyhocks, a squash, a melon, a ton of bean plants, the chives, the garlic, the parsley, the cilantro...there's swaths of brown through out the garden

*sigh*

fraggle

Learn about the power of raw foods at ---> http://www.rawfoods.com

A coconut. I have been eating them like crazy the past couple weeks. I am hooked.I am also planning on making some veggie burgers. I found a few good recipes at rawfoods.com. I have been experimenting a lot with my own recipes too. I am thinking an almond/pumpkin loaf will be nice if I have the time.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.100% Raw Vegan--- jo.heartwork wrote:"heartwerk" <jo.heartwork Subject: Weekend FoodFri, 17 Aug 2007 06:41:57 -0000

What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the

weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.

Jo

Let us know how you get on with the recipes.

Jo

-

Scott

Saturday, August 18, 2007 1:20 PM

Re: Weekend Food

A coconut. I have been eating them like crazy the past couple weeks. I am hooked.I am also planning on making some veggie burgers. I found a few good recipes at rawfoods.com. I have been experimenting a lot with my own recipes too. I am thinking an almond/pumpkin loaf will be nice if I have the time.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.100% Raw Vegan--- jo.heartwork wrote:"heartwerk" <jo.heartwork Subject: Weekend FoodFri, 17 Aug 2007 06:41:57 -0000

What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.Jo

This gopher,....................just a thought mind you............................wasnt he the driver of the car? :)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i'll pop in when i can computers are not my friend right now well..mostly the chairs in front of said computer...sitting in a hard chair is just not an option... as for rebecca...she's in skool all day...no time for her to play in the garden.....i hobbled out there

this morning..tomatoes all over the ground, the gopher killed: my hollyhocks, a squash, a melon, a ton of bean plants, the chives, the garlic, the parsley, the cilantro...there's swaths of brown through out the garden *sigh* i don't mind sharing, but sheesh...our garden/yard is SMALL fraggle Peter VV Aug 17, 2007 12:34 PM Re: Weekend Food AHHHHHHHHHHH So you have decided to grace the group with your prescence have you? why isnt your better half out there beating the gopher to the veg? The Valley

Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: i can barely plan what i'm doing for lunch, never mind the weekend if i could walk, i'd be in the garden harvesting and using that as it stands, it looks like the gopher is doing all the harvesting *sigh* fraggle heartwerk Aug 16, 2007 11:41 PM Weekend Food What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the

weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.Jo What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Peter H

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

fence won't do much against said gopher....

besides..it has a fence...chain link on neighbors side to the north...wood to the east, and fence we made out of pallets to the south...

(the westside is the backporch and house itself...)

Scott Aug 18, 2007 5:10 AM Re: Weekend Food

Time for a fence.--ScottDon't under estimate the wisdom of nature.If man made it, don't eat it.100% Raw Vegan--- EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Subject: Re: Weekend FoodFri, 17 Aug 2007 14:20:36 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

i'll pop in when i can

*sigh*

fraggle

When I see the price that you pay

I don't wanna grow up

I don't ever want to be that way

I don't wanna grow up

Seems that folks turn into things

that they never want

i doubt he could see over the steering wheel of the lincoln towncar that hit me peter...

he has an alibi...he was busy waging chaos on my garden...the aphids vouched for him...

Peter VV Aug 18, 2007 8:30 AM Re: Weekend Food

This gopher,....................just a thought mind you............................wasnt he the driver of the car?

:)fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

i'll pop in when i can

*sigh*

fraggle

AHHHHHHHHHHH

The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

*sigh*

fraggle

What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.Jo What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Peter H

I don't wanna grow up

I don't wanna grow up

that they never want

Hi Fraggle

Is your leg improving yet?

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, August 20, 2007 4:41 PM

i doubt he could see over the steering wheel of the lincoln towncar that hit me peter...

he has an alibi...he was busy waging chaos on my garden...the aphids vouched for him...

Peter VV Aug 18, 2007 8:30 AM Re: Weekend Food

This gopher,....................just a thought mind you............................wasnt he the driver of the car?

:)fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

i'll pop in when i can

*sigh*

fraggle

AHHHHHHHHHHH

*sigh*

fraggle

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

Peter H

I don't wanna grow up

I don't wanna grow up

that they never want

maybe he paid for the hit? as fer aphids , they all suck!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i doubt he could see over the steering wheel of the lincoln towncar that hit me peter... he has an alibi...he was busy waging chaos on my garden...the aphids vouched for him... Peter VV Aug 18, 2007 8:30 AM Re:

Weekend Food This gopher,....................just a thought mind you............................wasnt he the driver of the car? :)fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote: i'll pop in when i can computers are not my friend right now well..mostly the chairs in front of said computer...sitting in a hard chair is just not an option... as for rebecca...she's in skool all day...no time for her to play in the garden.....i hobbled out there this morning..tomatoes all over the ground, the gopher killed: my hollyhocks, a squash, a melon, a ton of

bean plants, the chives, the garlic, the parsley, the cilantro...there's swaths of brown through out the garden *sigh* i don't mind sharing, but sheesh...our garden/yard is SMALL fraggle Peter VV Aug 17, 2007 12:34 PM Re: Weekend Food AHHHHHHHHHHH So you have decided to grace the group with your prescence have you? why isnt your better half out there beating the gopher to the veg? The Valley Vegan......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

i can barely plan what i'm doing for lunch, never mind the weekend if i could walk, i'd be in the garden harvesting and using that as it stands, it looks like the gopher is doing all the harvesting *sigh* fraggle heartwerk Aug 16, 2007 11:41 PM Weekend Food What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.Jo What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know, it's what we know for sure that just ain't so. - Mark Twain Peter H Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. "NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the

National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President." Peter H For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. When I see the price that you pay I don't wanna grow up I don't ever want to be that way I

don't wanna grow up Seems that folks turn into things that they never want Peter H

it now.

It depends on the weather but we probably will go in the woods and

pick some mushrooms, then look at them and decide whether to have

- a mushroom soup or

- a vegan pizza with mushrooms or

- a mushrooms-mayonnaise pie

or something else...

, " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> What are you all planning to have for dinners/lunches over the

> weekend? I haven't decided yet, but will post when I do.

>

> Jo

>

Sounds good. Let me know what you decide.

Jo

-

" being_vegan " <phrases_simples

Thursday, August 23, 2007 9:38 AM

> It depends on the weather but we probably will go in the woods and

> pick some mushrooms, then look at them and decide whether to have

> - a mushroom soup or

> - a vegan pizza with mushrooms or

> - a mushrooms-mayonnaise pie

> or something else...

>