IndiaDivine.org

Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

Rate this topic

Guest guest

(CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2’s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.“If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people,” said Warwak. “Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.”But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.“It

was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested,” Warwak said.Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first,” Warwak said.Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired.

(© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. .)

Peter H

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

This guy is actually on one of my forums, he joined a few weeks ago. He's been a bit busy so we haven't heard from him, but his GF popped in to let us know that he'll be by as soon as he can. Its mixed on this--some of us feel that he deserves props for what he did and others while agree with *what* he did don't agree necessarily with the tactics. On 9/7/07, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

(CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2's Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.

Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.He says it's his way of showing respect for all life."If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people," said Warwak. "Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill."

But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.

"It

was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested," Warwak said.Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.

A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, " Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first," Warwak said.

Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired.

Peter H

-- Gymbo in Texas " We're going to go fast for Bobby! " RIP Bobby Hamilton 5/29/57-1/7/07 " Cue the Duck! " RIP BP 7/12/41-1/16/07

www.myspace.com/nascartaebogymmie

lets give a big hurrah for the midwest

sheesh

only teach was mandated by the stae of tejas book moguls...get back in line you...

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

(CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2’s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.“If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people,” said Warwak. “Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.”But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.“It was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested,” Warwak said.Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first,” Warwak said.Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired.

Peter H

I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

Never thought about the problems of this planet at all

Global warming, radio-active sites

Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!

Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?

Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?

Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea

Outside of California, it's foreign policy

I don't want changes, I have no reactions

Your dilemmas are my distractions

I never looked around, never second-guessed

Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed

And now I can't sleep from years of apathy

All because I read a little Noam Chomsky

I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation

I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization

I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth

I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth

I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces

I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

My brain aint working, care to put that in words for the hard of thinking?

The valley Vegan....................

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PMRe: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

sheesh

only teach was mandated by the stae of tejas book moguls...get back in line you...

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM @gro ups.com Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

(CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.It was never said that

you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested, Warwak said.Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired.

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Where is Fox River Grove? Honestly, around here the teacher might have

been arrested...we have some real " winners " here. My daughter caught

SO much flak over being veg...she wasn't even vegan yet. She was

physically assaulted, she was nearly expelled for refusing dissection,

she actually had a lunch lady poke her in her chest and yell at her

she'd die if she didn't eat meat. The principals and the board of ed

got to be well acquainted with me. And each time the authorities did

nothing to punish the offenders...solely because my daughter " chose to

be different " .

The only thing that might sink this teacher is the fact he let the

students see the pix of animal cruelty without prior parental

permission. The school board, at least around here, seems almost

petrified of anything that's not " mainstream " . Remember the Midol

incident? That was here. Sigh...

Shouldnt have to take that kind of crap, itys an infingemnet of human rights and being poked is assault. If it happened in this country I would go straight to the council.

Peter H

tofuchick24 <tofuchick Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:13:50 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

Where is Fox River Grove? Honestly, around here the teacher might have been arrested...we have some real "winners" here. My daughter caught SO much flak over being veg...she wasn't even vegan yet. She was physically assaulted, she was nearly expelled for refusing dissection, she actually had a lunch lady poke her in her chest and yell at her she'd die if she didn't eat meat. The principals and the board of ed got to be well acquainted with me. And each time the authorities did nothing to punish the offenders... solely because my daughter "chose to be different".The only thing that might sink this teacher is the fact he let the students see the pix of animal cruelty without prior parental permission. The school board, at least around here, seems almost petrified of anything that's not "mainstream" . Remember the Midol incident? That was here.

Sigh...

it didn't come out well anyways

"only teach what is mandated"

in the US, school book publishers follow the lead of the state of texas. if the state of texas ok's a textbook, that becomes the ones they print

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 12:58 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

The valley Vegan....................

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PMRe: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

sheesh

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM @gro ups.com Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

(CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.It was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested, Warwak said.Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired.

Peter H

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

illinois

tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:13 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

Where is Fox River Grove? Honestly, around here the teacher might have been arrested...we have some real "winners" here. My daughter caught SO much flak over being veg...she wasn't even vegan yet. She was physically assaulted, she was nearly expelled for refusing dissection, she actually had a lunch lady poke her in her chest and yell at her she'd die if she didn't eat meat. The principals and the board of ed got to be well acquainted with me. And each time the authorities did nothing to punish the offenders...solely because my daughter "chose to be different".The only thing that might sink this teacher is the fact he let the students see the pix of animal cruelty without prior parental permission. The school board, at least around here, seems almost petrified of anything that's not "mainstream". Remember the Midol incident? That was here. Sigh...

So its a monopoly on education eh?

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:29:34 PMRe: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

it didn't come out well anyways

"only teach what is mandated"

in the US, school book publishers follow the lead of the state of texas. if the state of texas ok's a textbook, that becomes the ones they print

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 12:58 PM @gro ups.com Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

The valley Vegan....... ......... ....

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comFriday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PMRe: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

sheesh

(CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.It was never said that

you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested, Warwak said.Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired.

Peter H

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

Here, if you " choose to be different " you pay a very heavy price.

The mentality almost has to be experienced to be believed. It went

so far as the head of the board of ed was yelling at me, I managed to

be quiet, and then he accused me of being " an hysterical female " and

refused to listen to anything I said, this was in regards to the

poking. My daughter, Jess, had a bruise. I was told that he would

only discuss the situation with a man and I'd be arrested unless I

left immediately. I did try going to the police but I was told that

since my kid was a minor, as were the witnesses, they couldn't do

anything. Yeah right.

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Shouldnt have to take that kind of crap, itys an infingemnet of

human rights and being poked is assault. If it happened in this

country I would go straight to the council.

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

>

> tofuchick24 <tofuchick

>

> Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:13:50 PM

> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of

Class

>

> Where is Fox River Grove? Honestly, around here the teacher might

have

> been arrested...we have some real " winners " here. My daughter

caught

> SO much flak over being veg...she wasn't even vegan yet. She was

> physically assaulted, she was nearly expelled for refusing

dissection,

> she actually had a lunch lady poke her in her chest and yell at her

> she'd die if she didn't eat meat. The principals and the board of

ed

> got to be well acquainted with me. And each time the authorities

did

> nothing to punish the offenders... solely because my

daughter " chose to

> be different " .

>

> The only thing that might sink this teacher is the fact he let the

> students see the pix of animal cruelty without prior parental

> permission. The school board, at least around here, seems almost

> petrified of anything that's not " mainstream " . Remember the Midol

> incident? That was here. Sigh...

>

>

>

>

>

> _________

> Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For

Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

>

It's a suburb of Chicago. I thought that Peta letter was good, although wanting to contribute Peta packets to the kids isn't going to sway the school board not to fire the guy. (If anything, it'd do the opposite.)fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: illinois tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:13 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got

Me Kicked Out Of Class Where is Fox River Grove? Honestly, around here the teacher might have been arrested...we have some real "winners" here. My daughter caught SO much flak over being veg...she wasn't even vegan yet. She was physically assaulted, she was nearly expelled for refusing dissection, she actually had a lunch lady poke her in her chest and yell at her she'd die if she didn't eat meat. The principals and the board of ed got to be well acquainted with me. And each time the authorities did nothing to punish the offenders...solely because my daughter "chose to be different".The only thing that might sink this teacher is the fact he let the students see the pix of animal cruelty without prior parental permission. The school board, at least around here, seems

almost petrified of anything that's not "mainstream". Remember the Midol incident? That was here. Sigh... I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small Never thought about the problems of this planet at all Global warming, radio-active sites Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No! Why think of all the bad things when life is so good? Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'? Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea Outside of California, it's foreign policy I don't want changes, I have no reactions Your dilemmas are my distractions I never looked around, never second-guessed Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed And now I can't sleep from years of apathy All because I read a little

Noam Chomsky I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Games.

It'd be super duper if the school here taught out of current books!

I was appalled that in 2001, Jess was being taught out of a history

book 30 years out of date, and the teacher wasn't informing the kids

that the Vietnam war was over. What made me aware of this was when

she asked me if " vietnam was big news " , I said it was, and she asked

why it wasn't on tv. Huh? The school hasn't bought any new books

since that we've been told about. But what the heck, the high school

is built on a toxic waste dump. Teachers die at a rate of about 1 a

year.

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> So its a monopoly on education eh?

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx

>

> Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:29:34 PM

Class

>

> it didn't come out well anyways

> " only teach what is mandated "

> in the US, school book publishers follow the lead of the state of

texas. if the state of texas ok's a textbook, that becomes the ones

they print

>

>

>

>

> Peter VV

> Sep 7, 2007 12:58 PM

> @gro ups.com

Class

>

>

> My brain aint working, care to put that in words for the hard of

thinking?

> The valley Vegan....... ......... ....

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>

> @gro ups.com

> Friday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PM

Class

>

>

> lets give a big hurrah for the midwest

> sheesh

> only teach was mandated by the stae of tejas book moguls...get back

in line you...

>

>

>

>

> Peter VV

> Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM

> @gro ups.com

Class

>

>

> (CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to

swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove

claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a

vegan.

>

> Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago

he stopped eating meat and other animal products.

>

> He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.

>

> If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant

or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and

kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but

you don't go to foreign lands and kill.

>

> But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River

Grove Middle School.

>

> The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after

he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.

>

> It was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It

was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if

you're interested, Warwak said.

>

> Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of

their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's

situation.

>

> A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and

he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from

a book on vegetarianism.

>

> When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should

leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, " Well it's hard

to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to

appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.

>

> Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3

went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're

planning to have him fired.

> (© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. .)

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

> For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good

this month.

> I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all

> Global warming, radio-active sites

> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!

> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?

> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?

> Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea

> Outside of California, it's foreign policy

> I don't want changes, I have no reactions

> Your dilemmas are my distractions

> I never looked around, never second-guessed

> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed

> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy

> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky

> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation

> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization

> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth

> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth

> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces

> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

>

>

>

>

>

> Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it

now.

>

> I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all

> Global warming, radio-active sites

> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!

> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?

> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?

> Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea

> Outside of California, it's foreign policy

> I don't want changes, I have no reactions

> Your dilemmas are my distractions

> I never looked around, never second-guessed

> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed

> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy

> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky

> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation

> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization

> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth

> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth

> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces

> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

>

>

>

> _________

> Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For

Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

>

ohio sounds luverly...

hysterical woman...and he'd only talk to a man...

*shakes head*

go put a ping pong ball in his gas tank

as for being different..i use to get sent home from high skool because of the way i looked/dressed.....like thats a problem for a 16 yr old kid..

tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:46 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

Here, if you "choose to be different" you pay a very heavy price. The mentality almost has to be experienced to be believed. It went so far as the head of the board of ed was yelling at me, I managed to be quiet, and then he accused me of being "an hysterical female" and refused to listen to anything I said, this was in regards to the poking. My daughter, Jess, had a bruise. I was told that he would only discuss the situation with a man and I'd be arrested unless I left immediately. I did try going to the police but I was told that since my kid was a minor, as were the witnesses, they couldn't do anything. Yeah right. , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> Shouldnt have to take that kind of crap, itys an infingemnet of human rights and being poked is assault. If it happened in this country I would go straight to the council.> > Peter H > > > > > > tofuchick24 <tofuchick> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:13:50 PM> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class> > Where is Fox River Grove? Honestly, around here the teacher might have > been arrested...we have some real "winners" here. My daughter caught > SO much flak over being veg...she wasn't even vegan yet. She was > physically assaulted, she was nearly expelled for refusing dissection, > she actually had a lunch lady poke her in her chest and yell at her > she'd die if she didn't eat meat. The principals and the board of ed > got to be well acquainted with me. And each time the authorities did > nothing to punish the offenders... solely because my daughter "chose to > be different".> > The only thing that might sink this teacher is the fact he let the > students see the pix of animal cruelty without prior parental > permission. The school board, at least around here, seems almost > petrified of anything that's not "mainstream" . Remember the Midol > incident? That was here. Sigh...> > > > > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html>

i think most skools are like that

my high skool history text bks went up until the 50's. the newest one talked about the "action" in vietnam..i think i was printed in 1963

i graduated in 1985..............

besides...no one wants to talk about vietnam..only "good" wars like WWII

tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:57 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

It'd be super duper if the school here taught out of current books! I was appalled that in 2001, Jess was being taught out of a history book 30 years out of date, and the teacher wasn't informing the kids that the Vietnam war was over. What made me aware of this was when she asked me if "vietnam was big news", I said it was, and she asked why it wasn't on tv. Huh? The school hasn't bought any new books since that we've been told about. But what the heck, the high school is built on a toxic waste dump. Teachers die at a rate of about 1 a year. , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> So its a monopoly on education eh?> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:29:34 PM> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class> > it didn't come out well anyways> "only teach what is mandated"> in the US, school book publishers follow the lead of the state of texas. if the state of texas ok's a textbook, that becomes the ones they print> > > > > Peter VV > Sep 7, 2007 12:58 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class > > > My brain aint working, care to put that in words for the hard of thinking?> The valley Vegan....... ......... ....> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Friday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PM> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class> > > lets give a big hurrah for the midwest> sheesh> only teach was mandated by the stae of tejas book moguls...get back in line you...> > > > > Peter VV > Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class > > > (CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.> > Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.> > He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.> > If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.> > But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.> > The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.> > It was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested, Warwak said.> > Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.> > A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.> > When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.> > Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired. > (© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. .)> > > Peter H > > > > > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all> Global warming, radio-active sites> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?> Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea> Outside of California, it's foreign policy> I don't want changes, I have no reactions> Your dilemmas are my distractions> I never looked around, never second-guessed> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses> > > > > > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. > > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all> Global warming, radio-active sites> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?> Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea> Outside of California, it's foreign policy> I don't want changes, I have no reactions> Your dilemmas are my distractions> I never looked around, never second-guessed> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses> > > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html>

It took all that I had not to slug the guy. High school was pretty

bad, but I sure didn't live in THIS town...lol In my hometown, I

wasn't allowed to take wood shop or auto shop, both of which I really

wanted! Nor was I allowed to take any science... " girls are too stupid

and will only want to be housewives " . I kept getting pushed at home

ec. Didn't happen. But, when I went to college I was a Chem major,

and I copied and highlighted my science grades and mailed 'em back to

the sob who told me I was too stupid. <grin>

I've never known a history class to actually _get_ to the Vietnam War before school was over. I don't think my classes ever even made it to the Korean War.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i think most skools are like that my high skool history text bks went up until the 50's. the newest one talked about the "action" in vietnam..i think i was printed in 1963 i graduated in 1985.............. besides...no one wants to talk about vietnam..only "good" wars like WWII tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:57 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class It'd be super duper if the school here taught out of current books! I was appalled that in 2001, Jess was being taught out of a history book 30 years out of date, and the teacher wasn't informing the kids that the Vietnam war was over. What made me aware of this was when she asked me if "vietnam was big news", I said it was, and she asked why it wasn't on tv. Huh? The school hasn't bought any new books since that we've been told about. But what the heck, the high school is built on a toxic waste dump.

Teachers die at a rate of about 1 a year. , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> So its a monopoly on education eh?> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:29:34 PM> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class> > it didn't come out well anyways> "only teach what is mandated"> in the US, school book publishers follow the lead of the state of texas. if the state of texas ok's a textbook, that becomes the ones they print> > > > > Peter VV >

Sep 7, 2007 12:58 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class > > > My brain aint working, care to put that in words for the hard of thinking?> The valley Vegan....... ......... ....> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Friday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PM> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class> > > lets give a big hurrah for the midwest> sheesh> only teach was mandated by the stae of tejas book moguls...get back in line you...> > > > > Peter VV > Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM > @gro ups.com

> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class > > > (CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.> > Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.> > He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.> > If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.> > But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.> > The principal ordered him to leave the classroom

this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.> > It was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested, Warwak said.> > Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.> > A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.> > When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.> > Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School

District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired. > (© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. .)> > > Peter H > > > > > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all> Global warming, radio-active sites> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?> Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea> Outside of California, it's foreign policy> I don't want changes, I have no reactions> Your dilemmas are my distractions> I never looked around, never second-guessed> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm

always depressed> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses> > > > > > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. > > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all> Global warming, radio-active sites> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?> Let the whales

worry about the poisons in the sea> Outside of California, it's foreign policy> I don't want changes, I have no reactions> Your dilemmas are my distractions> I never looked around, never second-guessed> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses> > > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html> I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small Never thought about the problems of this planet at all Global warming, radio-active sites Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No! Why think of all the bad things when life is so good? Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'? Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea Outside of California, it's foreign policy I don't want changes, I have no reactions Your dilemmas are my distractions I never looked around, never second-guessed Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed And now I can't sleep from years

of apathy All because I read a little Noam Chomsky I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Yeah, if I remember right, I think we spent waaaay too much time on

the Revolutionary War. There's only so many battles and troop

movements I want to hear about...

, " Tracy H. " <denise_h22 wrote:

>

> I've never known a history class to actually _get_ to the Vietnam

War before school was over. I don't think my classes ever even made

it to the Korean War.

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i think most skools are

like that

> my high skool history text bks went up until the 50's. the newest

one talked about the " action " in vietnam..i think i was printed in

> i graduated in 1985..............

> besides...no one wants to talk about vietnam..only " good " wars

like WWII

>

>

>

>

>

> tofuchick24

> Sep 7, 2007 1:57 PM

>

Class

>

> It'd be super duper if the school here taught out of

current books!

> I was appalled that in 2001, Jess was being taught out of a history

> book 30 years out of date, and the teacher wasn't informing the

kids

> that the Vietnam war was over. What made me aware of this was when

> she asked me if " vietnam was big news " , I said it was, and she

asked

> why it wasn't on tv. Huh? The school hasn't bought any new books

> since that we've been told about. But what the heck, the high

school

> is built on a toxic waste dump. Teachers die at a rate of about 1 a

> year.

>

> , Peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:

> >

> > So its a monopoly on education eh?

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@>

> >

> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:29:34 PM

> > Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out

Of

> Class

> >

> > it didn't come out well anyways

> > " only teach what is mandated "

> > in the US, school book publishers follow the lead of the state of

> texas. if the state of texas ok's a textbook, that becomes the ones

> they print

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Peter VV

> > Sep 7, 2007 12:58 PM

> > @gro ups.com

Of

> Class

> >

> >

> > My brain aint working, care to put that in words for the hard of

> thinking?

> > The valley Vegan....... ......... ....

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>

> > @gro ups.com

> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PM

Of

> Class

> >

> >

> > lets give a big hurrah for the midwest

> > sheesh

> > only teach was mandated by the stae of tejas book moguls...get

back

> in line you...

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Peter VV

> > Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM

> > @gro ups.com

Of

> Class

> >

> >

> > (CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to

> swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River

Grove

> claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a

> vegan.

> >

> > Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago

> he stopped eating meat and other animal products.

> >

> > He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.

> >

> > If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant

> or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and

> kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill,

but

> you don't go to foreign lands and kill.

> >

> > But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox

River

> Grove Middle School.

> >

> > The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning

after

> he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.

> >

> > It was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It

> was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if

> you're interested, Warwak said.

> >

> > Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one

of

> their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's

> situation.

> >

> > A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school

and

> he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty

from

> a book on vegetarianism.

> >

> > When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should

> leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, " Well it's

hard

> to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them

to

> appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.

> >

> > Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3

> went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes

they're

> planning to have him fired.

> > (© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. .)

> >

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good

> this month.

> > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

> > Never thought about the problems of this planet at all

> > Global warming, radio-active sites

> > Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!

> > Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?

> > Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?

> > Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea

> > Outside of California, it's foreign policy

> > I don't want changes, I have no reactions

> > Your dilemmas are my distractions

> > I never looked around, never second-guessed

> > Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed

> > And now I can't sleep from years of apathy

> > All because I read a little Noam Chomsky

> > I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation

> > I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization

> > I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth

> > I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth

> > I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces

> > I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it

> now.

> >

> > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

> > Never thought about the problems of this planet at all

> > Global warming, radio-active sites

> > Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!

> > Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?

> > Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?

> > Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea

> > Outside of California, it's foreign policy

> > I don't want changes, I have no reactions

> > Your dilemmas are my distractions

> > I never looked around, never second-guessed

> > Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed

> > And now I can't sleep from years of apathy

> > All because I read a little Noam Chomsky

> > I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation

> > I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization

> > I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth

> > I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth

> > I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces

> > I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

> >

> >

> >

> > ________

> > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For

> Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html

> >

I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small Never

thought about the problems of this planet at all Global warming,

radio-active sites Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No! Why

think of all the bad things when life is so good? Why help with

an 'am' when there's always a 'could'? Let the whales worry about

the poisons in the sea Outside of California, it's foreign policy I

don't want changes, I have no reactions Your dilemmas are my

distractions I never looked around, never second-guessed Then I

read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed And now I can't sleep

from years of apathy All because I read a little Noam Chomsky I'm

eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation I'm wearing

uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization I'm watching Michael

Moore expose the awful truth I'm listening to Public Enemy and

Reagan Youth I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces I

eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from

someone who knows.

> Answers - Check it out.

>

same here

every year was about the same

start with Egypt..maybe Sumeria/Mesopotamia...one year they even mentioned china and indus! but, that was the anomoly year

after egypt...greece

then rome

barbiarians

dark ages

come back..blow through middle ages in about a week

then, its "discovery" of the new world...Spanish, English, French, maybe the dutch and portuguese, chasing each other all over the Americas....

Jamestown and Pilgrims

Revolutionary war...

woops..its the holidays...break for x-mas

come back..skip up to war of 1812...

run thru 18th century..barely talk about Mex-american War

then you get civil war...

elbow room and manifest destiny

trains and robber barons (but, they are good guys in skool)

lucky if they mention Spanish American war

then WWI

Great depression

quick..skool year is ending...

WWII

and by then its June and year is over..

next fall..begin again

"Tracy H." Sep 7, 2007 2:23 PM Re: Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

I've never known a history class to actually _get_ to the Vietnam War before school was over. I don't think my classes ever even made it to the Korean War.fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

i think most skools are like that

my high skool history text bks went up until the 50's. the newest one talked about the "action" in vietnam..i think i was printed in 1963

i graduated in 1985..............

besides...no one wants to talk about vietnam..only "good" wars like WWII

tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:57 PM Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class

It'd be super duper if the school here taught out of current books! I was appalled that in 2001, Jess was being taught out of a history book 30 years out of date, and the teacher wasn't informing the kids that the Vietnam war was over. What made me aware of this was when she asked me if "vietnam was big news", I said it was, and she asked why it wasn't on tv. Huh? The school hasn't bought any new books since that we've been told about. But what the heck, the high school is built on a toxic waste dump. Teachers die at a rate of about 1 a year. , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> So its a monopoly on education eh?> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:29:34 PM> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class> > it didn't come out well anyways> "only teach what is mandated"> in the US, school book publishers follow the lead of the state of texas. if the state of texas ok's a textbook, that becomes the ones they print> > > > > Peter VV > Sep 7, 2007 12:58 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class > > > My brain aint working, care to put that in words for the hard of thinking?> The valley Vegan....... ......... ....> > Peter H > > > > > > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>> @gro ups.com> Friday, 7 September, 2007 8:50:41 PM> Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class> > > lets give a big hurrah for the midwest> sheesh> only teach was mandated by the stae of tejas book moguls...get back in line you...> > > > > Peter VV > Sep 7, 2007 12:00 PM > @gro ups.com > Re: Teacher: Vegan Views Got Me Kicked Out Of Class > > > (CBS) FOX RIVER GROVE A teacher gets a lesson that's hard to swallow. CBS 2s Rafael Romo reports that a teacher in Fox River Grove claims he was kicked out of class for telling students why he's a vegan.> > Dave Warwak says he's always been an animal lover. Ten months ago he stopped eating meat and other animal products.> > He says it's his way of showing respect for all life.> > If you are so respectful that you won't hurt a squirrel or an ant or a mosquito, there's no way you're going to go off and fight and kill people, said Warwak. Certainly, if you're invaded you kill, but you don't go to foreign lands and kill.> > But his beliefs may cost him his job as an art teacher at Fox River Grove Middle School.> > The principal ordered him to leave the classroom this morning after he refused to stop teaching students about animal cruelty.> > It was never said that you have to take this and be like this. It was nothing like that. It was just hey here's some information if you're interested, Warwak said.> > Some students at Fox River Grove Middle School say Warwak is one of their favorite teachers, but very few were informed about today's situation.> > A poster created by Warwak last year was banned from the school and he admits to have shown the students pictures of animal cruelty from a book on vegetarianism.> > When asked what he might say to parents who would say he should leave the teaching of morals up to them, Warwak said, "Well it's hard to teach art and get them to appreciate art. You have to get them to appreciate themselves and life first, Warwak said.> > Several calls to officials at Fox River Grove School District 3 went unanswered Wednesday night, but Warwak says he believes they're planning to have him fired. > (© MMVII, CBS Broadcasting Inc. .)> > > Peter H > > > > > For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month. > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all> Global warming, radio-active sites> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?> Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea> Outside of California, it's foreign policy> I don't want changes, I have no reactions> Your dilemmas are my distractions> I never looked around, never second-guessed> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses> > > > > > Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. > > I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small> Never thought about the problems of this planet at all> Global warming, radio-active sites> Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!> Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?> Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?> Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea> Outside of California, it's foreign policy> I don't want changes, I have no reactions> Your dilemmas are my distractions> I never looked around, never second-guessed> Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed> And now I can't sleep from years of apathy> All because I read a little Noam Chomsky> I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation> I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization> I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth> I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth> I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces> I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses> > > > ________ > Want ideas for reducing your carbon footprint? Visit For Good http://uk.promotions./forgood/environment.html> I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small Never thought about the problems of this planet at all Global warming, radio-active sites Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No! Why think of all the bad things when life is so good? Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'? Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea Outside of California, it's foreign policy I don't want changes, I have no reactions Your dilemmas are my distractions I never looked around, never second-guessed Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed And now I can't sleep from years

of apathy All because I read a little Noam Chomsky I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.