IndiaDivine.org

SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I must admit xxxb is nice and so is Spring Breeze, I find Summer Swallow a bit sharper and not as flavoursome, cant wait for Autumn Fall, havent tried that one yet?Sold at Asda everywhere........

Batemans have seen sales of its bottled beer range increase by 24 per cent during 2006 and is on track to see a similar percentage increase during 2007. The success of the range is attributed to a number of reasons which include; a new livery, raising the profile with consumers through a joint initiative with Marks and Spencer and the launch of new seasonal ale brand – Autumn Fall - during 2006.

The introduction of Autumn Fall led to new listings and completes Batemans’ seasonal bottled beer range which also includes: Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Rosey Nosey. Rosey Nosey, the brewer’s unashamedly festive beer has doubled year on year with sales through most retailers – making it the most popular Christmas beer in its category. The core range includes Combined Harvest, XXXB (Triple XB) Dark Lord and Victory Ale. The eight-strong line-up, is unusual in that it is entirely Vegetarian and Vegan approved.

The new striking re-branding of the range last year also involved bottling the lighter beers - Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Combined Harvest - in clear glass and a complete re-design of the labels. Other elements encompass the inclusion of Batemans’ ‘Good Honest Ales’ logo and details of its independence since 1874 embossed on all bottles as well as the listing of numerous awards won by individual beers on neck labels.

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

see..at least you get those

we rarely see any batemans out on the left coast...

everyone has something local..just have to look..

and if not..bug your local brewer

again

and again

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 12:29 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

I must admit xxxb is nice and so is Spring Breeze, I find Summer Swallow a bit sharper and not as flavoursome, cant wait for Autumn Fall, havent tried that one yet?Sold at Asda everywhere........ Batemans have seen sales of its bottled beer range increase by 24 per cent during 2006 and is on track to see a similar percentage increase during 2007. The success of the range is attributed to a number of reasons which include; a new livery, raising the profile with consumers through a joint initiative with Marks and Spencer and the launch of new seasonal ale brand – Autumn Fall - during 2006.

The introduction of Autumn Fall led to new listings and completes Batemans’ seasonal bottled beer range which also includes: Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Rosey Nosey. Rosey Nosey, the brewer’s unashamedly festive beer has doubled year on year with sales through most retailers – making it the most popular Christmas beer in its category. The core range includes Combined Harvest, XXXB (Triple XB) Dark Lord and Victory Ale. The eight-strong line-up, is unusual in that it is entirely Vegetarian and Vegan approved.

The new striking re-branding of the range last year also involved bottling the lighter beers - Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Combined Harvest - in clear glass and a complete re-design of the labels. Other elements encompass the inclusion of Batemans’ ‘Good Honest Ales’ logo and details of its independence since 1874 embossed on all bottles as well as the listing of numerous awards won by individual beers on neck labels.

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now.

I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

Never thought about the problems of this planet at all

Global warming, radio-active sites

Imperialistic wrongs and animal rights! No!

Why think of all the bad things when life is so good?

Why help with an 'am' when there's always a 'could'?

Let the whales worry about the poisons in the sea

Outside of California, it's foreign policy

I don't want changes, I have no reactions

Your dilemmas are my distractions

I never looked around, never second-guessed

Then I read some Howard Zinn now I'm always depressed

And now I can't sleep from years of apathy

All because I read a little Noam Chomsky

I'm eating vegetation, 'cause of Fast Food Nation

I'm wearing uncomfortable shoes 'cause of globalization

I'm watching Michael Moore expose the awful truth

I'm listening to Public Enemy and Reagan Youth

I see no world peace 'cause of zealous armed forces

I eat no breath-mints 'cause they're from de-hoofed horses

Tried local brewers..................all use Isinglass.................why,why,why,why,why

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:09:35 PMRe: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

again

and again

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 12:29 PM @gro ups.com Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

I must admit xxxb is nice and so is Spring Breeze, I find Summer Swallow a bit sharper and not as flavoursome, cant wait for Autumn Fall, havent tried that one yet?Sold at Asda everywhere.. ...... Batemans have seen sales of its bottled beer range increase by 24 per cent during 2006 and is on track to see a similar percentage increase during 2007. The success of the range is attributed to a number of reasons which include; a new livery, raising the profile with consumers through a joint initiative with Marks and Spencer and the launch of new seasonal ale brand Autumn Fall - during 2006.

The introduction of Autumn Fall led to new listings and completes Batemans seasonal bottled beer range which also includes: Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Rosey Nosey. Rosey Nosey, the brewers unashamedly festive beer has doubled year on year with sales through most retailers making it the most popular Christmas beer in its category. The core range includes Combined Harvest, XXXB (Triple XB) Dark Lord and Victory Ale. The eight-strong line-up, is unusual in that it is entirely Vegetarian and Vegan approved.

The new striking re-branding of the range last year also involved bottling the lighter beers - Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Combined Harvest - in clear glass and a complete re-design of the labels. Other elements encompass the inclusion of Batemans Good Honest Ales logo and details of its independence since 1874 embossed on all bottles as well as the listing of numerous awards won by individual beers on neck labels.

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try

it now.

So, if (and I do mean IF) I can find " Bateman's " , odds are that it's

vegan? Those names, though, do crack me up. <grin>

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> I must admit xxxb is nice and so is Spring Breeze, I find Summer

Swallow a bit sharper and not as flavoursome, cant wait for Autumn

Fall, havent tried that one yet?Sold at Asda everywhere........

> Batemans have seen sales of its bottled beer range increase by 24

per cent during 2006 and is on track to see a similar percentage

increase during 2007. The success of the range is attributed to a

number of reasons which include; a new livery, raising the profile

with consumers through a joint initiative with Marks and Spencer and

the launch of new seasonal ale brand – Autumn Fall - during 2006.

> The introduction of Autumn Fall led to new listings and completes

Batemans' seasonal bottled beer range which also includes: Spring

Breeze, Summer Swallow and Rosey Nosey. Rosey Nosey, the brewer's

unashamedly festive beer has doubled year on year with sales through

most retailers – making it the most popular Christmas beer in its

category. The core range includes Combined Harvest, XXXB (Triple XB)

Dark Lord and Victory Ale. The eight-strong line-up, is unusual in

that it is entirely Vegetarian and Vegan approved.

> The new striking re-branding of the range last year also involved

bottling the lighter beers - Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and

Combined Harvest - in clear glass and a complete re-design of the

labels. Other elements encompass the inclusion of Batemans' `Good

Honest Ales' logo and details of its independence since 1874 embossed

on all bottles as well as the listing of numerous awards won by

individual beers on neck labels.

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

> _________

> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the

answer. Try it

> now.

> http://uk.answers./

>

Yep all 8 are vegan, but they do others. But the vegan ones all have a vegan logo on the bottom right hand side of the label on the back of the bottles.

I recomend the XXXB.................MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Peter H

tofuchick24 <tofuchick Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:17:32 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

So, if (and I do mean IF) I can find "Bateman's", odds are that it's vegan? Those names, though, do crack me up. <grin>@gro ups.com, Peter VV <swpgh01 > wrote:>> I must admit xxxb is nice and so is Spring Breeze, I find Summer Swallow a bit sharper and not as flavoursome, cant wait for Autumn Fall, havent tried that one yet?Sold at Asda everywhere.. ......> Batemans have seen sales of its bottled beer range increase by 24 per cent during 2006 and is on track to see a similar percentage increase during 2007. The success of the range is attributed to a number of reasons which include; a new livery, raising the profile with consumers through a joint initiative with Marks and Spencer and the launch of new seasonal ale brand – Autumn Fall - during 2006. > The introduction of

Autumn Fall led to new listings and completes Batemans' seasonal bottled beer range which also includes: Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Rosey Nosey. Rosey Nosey, the brewer's unashamedly festive beer has doubled year on year with sales through most retailers – making it the most popular Christmas beer in its category. The core range includes Combined Harvest, XXXB (Triple XB) Dark Lord and Victory Ale. The eight-strong line-up, is unusual in that it is entirely Vegetarian and Vegan approved. > The new striking re-branding of the range last year also involved bottling the lighter beers - Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Combined Harvest - in clear glass and a complete re-design of the labels. Other elements encompass the inclusion of Batemans' `Good Honest Ales' logo and details of its independence since 1874 embossed on all bottles as well as the listing of numerous awards won by

individual beers on neck labels. > > > Peter H> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it> now.> http://uk.answers. />

For ideas on reducing your carbon footprint visit For Good this month.

good luck with that

hahahahahah

don't they have a honey beer as well tho peter? you'd have to stay away from that one obviously tofuchick

there are scores of vegan US made beers tho

as a rule of thumb..unless you know, stay away from english beers

its sorta like hunting mushrooms

heh

tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:17 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

So, if (and I do mean IF) I can find "Bateman's", odds are that it's vegan? Those names, though, do crack me up. <grin> , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> I must admit xxxb is nice and so is Spring Breeze, I find Summer Swallow a bit sharper and not as flavoursome, cant wait for Autumn Fall, havent tried that one yet?Sold at Asda everywhere........> Batemans have seen sales of its bottled beer range increase by 24 per cent during 2006 and is on track to see a similar percentage increase during 2007. The success of the range is attributed to a number of reasons which include; a new livery, raising the profile with consumers through a joint initiative with Marks and Spencer and the launch of new seasonal ale brand – Autumn Fall - during 2006. > The introduction of Autumn Fall led to new listings and completes Batemans' seasonal bottled beer range which also includes: Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Rosey Nosey. Rosey Nosey, the brewer's unashamedly festive beer has doubled year on year with sales through most retailers – making it the most popular Christmas beer in its category. The core range includes Combined Harvest, XXXB (Triple XB) Dark Lord and Victory Ale. The eight-strong line-up, is unusual in that it is entirely Vegetarian and Vegan approved. > The new striking re-branding of the range last year also involved bottling the lighter beers - Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Combined Harvest - in clear glass and a complete re-design of the labels. Other elements encompass the inclusion of Batemans' `Good Honest Ales' logo and details of its independence since 1874 embossed on all bottles as well as the listing of numerous awards won by individual beers on neck labels. > > > Peter H> > > ________> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it> now.> http://uk.answers./>

hahah

thats wisconsin

care to tell me (off site) where you reside (besides ohio) and i'll give you a heads up of localish beers?

cheers

fraggle

tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 1:20 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

Swell...I think my local brewer is Miller...or just as yucky. LOL I plan on checking Trader Joe's and I think I saw an import alcohol shop near it, so I'm going list in hand! :)

bug em

talk to em

write letters

find the brewer and back him into a corner.

brewers love feedback

just be civil

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 1:13 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

Tried local brewers..................all use Isinglass.................why,why,why,why,why

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:09:35 PMRe: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

again

and again

I must admit xxxb is nice and so is Spring Breeze, I find Summer Swallow a bit sharper and not as flavoursome, cant wait for Autumn Fall, havent tried that one yet?Sold at Asda everywhere.. ...... Batemans have seen sales of its bottled beer range increase by 24 per cent during 2006 and is on track to see a similar percentage increase during 2007. The success of the range is attributed to a number of reasons which include; a new livery, raising the profile with consumers through a joint initiative with Marks and Spencer and the launch of new seasonal ale brand Autumn Fall - during 2006.

The introduction of Autumn Fall led to new listings and completes Batemans seasonal bottled beer range which also includes: Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Rosey Nosey. Rosey Nosey, the brewers unashamedly festive beer has doubled year on year with sales through most retailers making it the most popular Christmas beer in its category. The core range includes Combined Harvest, XXXB (Triple XB) Dark Lord and Victory Ale. The eight-strong line-up, is unusual in that it is entirely Vegetarian and Vegan approved.

The new striking re-branding of the range last year also involved bottling the lighter beers - Spring Breeze, Summer Swallow and Combined Harvest - in clear glass and a complete re-design of the labels. Other elements encompass the inclusion of Batemans Good Honest Ales logo and details of its independence since 1874 embossed on all bottles as well as the listing of numerous awards won by individual beers on neck labels.

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

Civil eh? , now that just might work?

how does it go again?

The Valley Vegan......

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 9:34:56 PMRe: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

bug em

talk to em

write letters

find the brewer and back him into a corner.

brewers love feedback

just be civil

Peter VV Sep 7, 2007 1:13 PM @gro ups.com Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

Tried local brewers..... ......... ....all use Isinglass... ......... .....why, why,why,why, why

Peter H

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comFriday, 7 September, 2007 9:09:35 PMRe: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

again

and again

Peter H

Answers - Get better answers from someone who knows. Try it now. I never thought about the universe, it made me feel small

Awww heck...I had no idea this would be so complicated...sigh... I

could probably find mushrooms easier than I'm finding beer. hehehe

And the thing is, I don't even drink all that often. :)

I can't figure this site out...oh no density is returning...eeeek

Seriously, I hit the " email " thingy but it came up as " post message " .

I'm more of a Luddite than I'd thought. <grin>

Wot u trying to do?

Peter H

tofuchick24 <tofuchick Sent: Friday, 7 September, 2007 10:04:48 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

I can't figure this site out...oh no density is returning... eeeek Seriously, I hit the "email" thingy but it came up as "post message". I'm more of a Luddite than I'd thought. <grin>

Fraggle said to write him offlist to help me locate some places to

find beer around here and I just can't figure out how to work it.

I'm still trying to figure out this danged computer, I've never used

vista before.

Heck I can't even unwind with a beer...lol

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Wot u trying to do?

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

>

>

> tofuchick24 <tofuchick

>

> Friday, 7 September, 2007 10:04:48 PM

> Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

>

> I can't figure this site out...oh no density is returning... eeeek

> Seriously, I hit the " email " thingy but it came up as " post

message " .

> I'm more of a Luddite than I'd thought. <grin _________

> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the

answer. Try it

> now.

> http://uk.answers./

>

It is alleged that humankind began farming in Mesopotamia so they

could grow more barley for beer. And then there's the er4yt angle

which goes: pushed north out of Africa in leaner hunting grounds

people began farming as an alternative. So it may be Type A gave us

the alcoholic beverage among other refinements of nature..

hellenism.. modernity.. etc. , oh along with there cousins, Type B..

, " tofuchick24 " <tofuchick

wrote:

>

> Fraggle said to write him offlist to help me locate some places to

> find beer around here and I just can't figure out how to work it.

> I'm still trying to figure out this danged computer, I've never

used

> vista before.

>

> Heck I can't even unwind with a beer...lol

>

> , Peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:

> >

> > Wot u trying to do?

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > tofuchick24 <tofuchick@>

> >

> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 10:04:48 PM

> > Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

> >

> > I can't figure this site out...oh no density is returning...

eeeek

> > Seriously, I hit the " email " thingy but it came up as " post

> message " .

> > I'm more of a Luddite than I'd thought. <grin>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > _________

> > Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the

> answer. Try it

> > now.

> > http://uk.answers./

> >

>

send to EBbrewpunx

tofuchick24 Sep 7, 2007 7:25 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

Fraggle said to write him offlist to help me locate some places to find beer around here and I just can't figure out how to work it. I'm still trying to figure out this danged computer, I've never used vista before. Heck I can't even unwind with a beer...lol , Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:>> Wot u trying to do?> > Peter H > > > > > > tofuchick24 <tofuchick> > Friday, 7 September, 2007 10:04:48 PM> Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?> > I can't figure this site out...oh no density is returning... eeeek > Seriously, I hit the "email" thingy but it came up as "post message". > I'm more of a Luddite than I'd thought. <grin>> > > > > > ________> Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it> now.> http://uk.answers./>

sorry ron, the whole blood type deal is just mumbo jumbo

has no basis in science....

Ron Sep 10, 2007 4:24 PM Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?

It is alleged that humankind began farming in Mesopotamia so they could grow more barley for beer. And then there's the er4yt angle which goes: pushed north out of Africa in leaner hunting grounds people began farming as an alternative. So it may be Type A gave us the alcoholic beverage among other refinements of nature.. hellenism.. modernity.. etc. , oh along with there cousins, Type B.. , "tofuchick24" <tofuchick wrote:>> Fraggle said to write him offlist to help me locate some places to > find beer around here and I just can't figure out how to work it. > I'm still trying to figure out this danged computer, I've never used > vista before. > > Heck I can't even unwind with a beer...lol> > , Peter VV <swpgh01@> wrote:> >> > Wot u trying to do?> > > > Peter H > > > > > > > > > > > > tofuchick24 <tofuchick@>> > > > Friday, 7 September, 2007 10:04:48 PM> > Re: SOMEONE MENTION VEGAN BEER?> > > > I can't figure this site out...oh no density is returning... eeeek > > Seriously, I hit the "email" thingy but it came up as "post > message". > > I'm more of a Luddite than I'd thought. <grin>> > > > > > > > > > > > ________> > Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the > answer. Try it> > now.> > http://uk.answers./> >>