IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: NOTMILK - - THE HACKER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jeff Nelson?!?!!? Any idea if this is my "buddy" Jeff Nelson of Earthsave and Vegsource fame? Fraggle??

Chris X

>"i4crob"

>notmilk-owner >notmilk >NOTMILK - - THE HACKER >Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:19:39 -0000 > >Dear Friends, > >We know the identity of the hacker. > >Watching a man self-destruct is not a pretty sight. > >Jeff Nelson has taken control of the entire >notmilk.com website. > >I was alerted to his initial post by many of you, >my readers. > >Nelson deleted thousands of columns that Dave Rietz >(my webmaster) and myself put together, and replaced >the notmilk site with a raving admission and denial >contained within the same very sentence. > >Nelson ranted that the notmilk site had not been hacked. >By very evidence of that one-liner, the man's psyche >was revealed. Did you have to read any more? It is clear >that Jeff needs professional help and did not relize what >he was saying. > >A second and third version of Nelson's statement >have been posted. I have no idea what is there now. >Whatever you find, be careful not to step in it. > >It is a shame. > >However, we must count our blessings. After all, >things could be worse. Imagine Jeff Nelson at the >controls of a 727 jetliner? > >Robert Cohen >(temporarily without a website) > > > >------------------- > THE NOTMILK NEWSLETTER: >SUBSCRIBE: send an empty Email to- > notmilk- >UNSUBSCRIBE: send an empty Email to- > notmilk- > >Forward this message to your milk-drinking friends: >Learn about MILK from A to Z: http://www.notmilk.com/milkatoz.html >PLAY 2O QUESTIONS: http://www.notmilk.com/notmilkfaq.html MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here

i'm taking the wait and see attitude at the moment...

i don't know wot is going on with vegsource and notmilk..could be all a big hoax

fraggle

" Chris X, The Whole F'n Show! " <XBobaFettX wrote:

>

>

>Jeff Nelson?!?!!? Any idea if this is my " buddy " Jeff Nelson of Earthsave and

Vegsource fame? Fraggle??

>

>

>

>Chris X

>

>

>

>gt; " i4crob "

>

> gt;notmilk-owner gt;notmilk

gt;NOTMILK - - THE HACKER gt;Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:19:39 -0000 gt;

gt;Dear Friends, gt; gt;We know the identity of the hacker. gt; gt;Watching a

man self-destruct is not a pretty sight. gt; gt;Jeff Nelson has taken control of

the entire gt;notmilk.com website. gt; gt;I was alerted to his initial post by

many of you, gt;my readers. gt; gt;Nelson deleted thousands of columns that Dave

Rietz gt;(my webmaster) and myself put together, and replaced gt;the notmilk

site with a raving admission and denial gt;contained within the same very

sentence. gt; gt;Nelson ranted that the notmilk site had not been hacked. gt;By

very evidence of that one-liner, the man's psyche gt;was revealed. Did you have

to read any more? It is clear gt;that Jeff needs professional help and did not

relize what gt;he was saying. gt; gt;A second and third version of Nelson's

statement gt;have been posted. I have no idea what is there now. gt;Whatever you

find, be careful not to step in it. gt; gt;It is a shame. gt; gt;However, we

must count our blessings. After all, gt;things could be worse. Imagine Jeff

Nelson at the gt;controls of a 727 jetliner? gt; gt;Robert Cohen gt;(temporarily

without a website) gt; gt; gt;

gt;------------------- gt; THE NOTMILK

NEWSLETTER: gt;SUBSCRIBE: send an empty Email to- gt;

notmilk- gt;UNSUBSCRIBE: send an empty Email to- gt;

notmilk- gt; gt;Forward this message to your

milk-drinking friends: gt;Learn about MILK from A to Z:

http://www.notmilk.com/milkatoz.html gt;PLAY 2O QUESTIONS:

http://www.notmilk.com/notmilkfaq.html

>-\

-MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here

>

>

> *

i'm taking the wait and see attitude at the moment...i don't know wot is going on with vegsource and notmilk..could be all a big hoax

~~~It's not a hoax, if you go to the main vegsource webpage there are a few articles that discuss what has been going on. All of this has been brewing for a few weeks now. If you don't want to read the articles here it is in a nutshell: Cohen was asked to remove an copyrighted article off his website because the author (a person also associated with VegSource didn't want it there) and Cohen refused saying it was his right to post what he wanted where he wanted. That was 2 weeks ago, and Cohen left the "Not Milk" board and said he would find other hosting.

Well, in the mean time a few issues have come up with cohen regarding the validity of his claims and his slanderous accusations of some people. There was (and still is) an open letter to Cohen regarding one of these issues and all he had to say was "go have carnal relations with yourself" to the author and to Jeff Nelson.

About 3 days ago Cohen posted a slanderous article on his website about said author and slanderous allogations (with no proof) being against the agreement Jeff and Cohen had, Jeff felt it was in the best interest of Vegsource to remove the article from the Notmilk site and lock Cohen out of the site.

Ok so that really wasn't much of a nutshell, but it's much longer if you read the stuff on the vegsource site or if you have been privy to all the discussions that have taken place over the past few weeks.

Talisman

Interesting.

Jo

It's not a hoax, if you go to the main vegsource webpage there are a few articles that discuss what has been going on. All of this has been brewing for a few weeks now. If you don't want to read the articles here it is in a nutshell: Cohen was asked to remove an copyrighted article off his website because the author (a person also associated with VegSource didn't want it there) and Cohen refused saying it was his right to post what he wanted where he wanted. That was 2 weeks ago, and Cohen left the "Not Milk" board and said he would find other hosting.

Well, in the mean time a few issues have come up with cohen regarding the validity of his claims and his slanderous accusations of some people. There was (and still is) an open letter to Cohen regarding one of these issues and all he had to say was "go have carnal relations with yourself" to the author and to Jeff Nelson.

About 3 days ago Cohen posted a slanderous article on his website about said author and slanderous allogations (with no proof) being against the agreement Jeff and Cohen had, Jeff felt it was in the best interest of Vegsource to remove the article from the Notmilk site and lock Cohen out of the site.

Ok so that really wasn't much of a nutshell, but it's much longer if you read the stuff on the vegsource site or if you have been privy to all the discussions that have taken place over the past few weeks.

TalismanTo send an email to -